Thread: Law of One material

Law of One material

Hi there folks,
    Are people aware of the Law of One material? I haven't particularly studied it but David Wilcock speaks of it a lot - I am wondering if this is also a manipulation? I know this material speaks about ascension, service to self and service to others, the big solar flash where we (humanity)become enlightened and ascend while those who are service to self (our elite etc) will be left behind to face the turbulent earth changes. I have stated this all very simply, but you get the gist. Is all this a manipulation also? Part of the intervention? I am interested what people's views of this are.
    Also the blue avian race who have been communicating with Corey Goode, and the secret space program etc, they (the blue avians) say they are here to assist humanity, is this just a manipulation too? Oh gosh. I don't know what to think anymore. It all feels very overwhelming.

Hello Sparkz and thank you for your questions - personally the Law of One was one of my first favourites and I still think it is a remarkable book in many respects, but IMO definitely the work of the Intervention. A clever mix of true and false, at this point proven wrong in many ways, the simplest one being that we are in the year 2017 and nobody has ascended. Many passionate promoters of the Ra material have found interesting explanations for this failed prediction, but in my opinion just dig themselves deeper in the shameless pit of dis-info that is proving to be surprisingly resilient. I don't know of the blue avians, but generally speaking I believe that any ET race claiming to be here to assist us fits into the descriptions contained in the Allies' warning regarding deceitful claims of enlightenment and assistance disguising the true intent of taking advantage of humanity.

Thank you Raoul for your response.

The disclosure movement is largely documented on Gaia.com where David Wilcock has been interviewing top level insiders who are whistle blowing about the ET presence and the secret space program. Corey Goode worked in the secret space program and has now come forward with information which has been corroborated by other top level insiders. The Blue Avian race has chosen Corey Goode as an intermediary to help expose what has been hidden from humanity. Apparently the Blue Avians have been involved with the evolution of humanity for a long time, and there is evidence of this as they are depicted in many Egyption Hieroglyphs. David Wilcock thinks this race of people are behind the Ra Law of One material. The general impression is that these beings are benevolent and want to assist humanity in freeing itself from the evil tyranny which has imprisoned humanity.
    I have been observing this information for some time, and although I feel it is authentic and real, that these beings exist, that the secret space activities exist, for a while now I have been having that inner 'niggle' The niggle I get when something is off. I haven't been able to put my finger on it, as all the evidence points to the fact that these ET's are real and our industrial military complex has been dealing with them for a number of decades now.
    Since discovering this body of information, The Allies of Humanity and The New Revelations, I understand now what my inner niggle was pointing too. That there is a deception going on within the disclosure movement.
    I am very saddened. As there are a mass of people who believe that these beings are going to help us rid ourselves of this evil, that once disclosure happens, then all of the forbidden technology will be released and humanity will be able to clean up the pollution and be free of this evil - anti life elite which governs us.
    Kind regards,
    Sue

I've read the Law of One; the most valuable take away, to me, is the free will emphasis. I believe Corey and David are sincere with what they are doing.

The New Message Steps to Knowledge teach how to access your own inner knowing, over time. That might be a good place to start for the overwhelm.

Hi Sparkz, thank you for bringing this topic up. In my opinion, Corey Goode and David Wilcock are, whether they know it or not, spokespeople for the ET Intervention. The information that they propagate seems to be focused on distracting us from what is real, plays on our hopes and wishes and encourages us to lose faith in our governments and other human organisations so that the Intervention can create a space for us to welcome them in. I don't see any real evidence that these Blue Avians exist. What I have noticed is the Intervention has a habit of using names and images from our history to promote themselves, trying to gain our trust by claiming that they have been supporting us and guiding us for centuries. They claim to be connected to ancient civilizations. For example: Egyptian Gods, Hathors, Atlantians, Lemurians, etc.
    I encourage you to trust and follow that niggle you feel with in.

Do not fall prey to persuasion and inducements from any extraterrestrial presence who is active in the world interfering in human affairs. Do not believe that anyone is going to come here to save or to rescue a struggling humanity, and see that those who claim to do so are here for their own purposes—to take advantage of humanity’s weakness, divisions and superstitions.
    [Guidelines for Preparing for the Greater Community, 2008]