Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: There are over 150-300 million abductees in the world

Thank you Bubble for sharing your experiences. I have been visited more or less regularly since my first UFO sighting in November 17, 2014. At this stage I have recognized and observed 4-10 visitations per month. I am keeping the journal of my observations. They come mostly between 12 PM and 2 AM when I am sleeping. New Message has given me strength to face, observe and resist the visitations. As Raoul said there are no fast tracks here but if you are determined to connect with your inner knowing you will see the results.

Kari,

Thank you so much for your advice. I am not looking for a fast track necessarily. Just answers. I have been a spiritual person most of my life and I am always open to learning new things and reading as much as I can for the benefit of growing as a person. I have, since I posted, read the first volume of the Message posted on the website and a few chapters into the second. I find it very interesting and it has brought some peace to my mind and I really appreciate that feeling. Even just tonight I saw a triangular craft out my window... like an hour ago and researched on a UFO sighting page and found that this same craft has been seen two other times by two other people in the past two years. Same white lights and red light in the center. I have really resisted believing these things most of my life, but now that I am open to it I am see a lot more. I think you have a good idea about the journal thing. I will think about doing something similar. Have you found that learning about the New Message has drawn their attention to you? I am a little worried about drawing undue attention. I would prefer to just kind of blend in with my surroundings and not get unwanted visitors.

Hey Don,

Yes I try to do the same. I don't really want to know the details. Too much fear and emotion swims there. But at the same time I would like to know how to repel such experiences if it is possible, or at least decide my own terms. I am interested in the "mental environment" stuff the NM speaks of. I think if I knew more about it then I would not be such an easy target for visitations or for nightmares whichever they may be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2