Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: There are over 150-300 million abductees in the world

There are over 150-300 million abductees in the world

According to the conservative study made by Dr. David M. Jacobs & Al. in 1991-1992 (with the assistance of Roper Organization) the number of people estimated to have been abducted by the extraterrestrial beings was 2% of the population. According to Dr. Jacobs this number was derived from the second take of the Roper Poll in which the questionnaire was changed to be much more selective due to the "ridiculously high number" from the first poll. This 2% was published in the media but the researchers concluded that the figure 5% is closer to the truth, which was never published by the media according to Dr. Jacobs.

Let us assume that there are an average of four abductions per person per year. Each abduction requires a UFO flight close to abductee's location. This would mean 600-1200 million flights in a year and in order to optimize your fleet capacity, you would want to distribute these flights evenly around the year resulting to more than 1.6-3.2 million flights per day. As a matter of fact, you would require two flights per abduction because the abductee handling takes time and you do not want to spend time in one location wasting your fleet capacity. Actually it does not make sense to have same UFO for abductee handling and pick-up from the UFO fleet capacity optimization viewpoint. So, it can be assumed that there are the "pick-up" UFOs or PUFOs, which are small and fast and the "handling" UFOs or HUFOs, which are bigger and stationary. This assumption is supported by the abductee testimonies about the many quarters of UFOs with nurseries, training rooms, laboratory rooms etc. Most probably the PUFOs can take only couple of abductees on-board. This is also a low-risk approach meaning that if something goes wrong with a PUFO or its crew, it does not danger nor slow-down the rest of the program. You can just disregard the loss. Single PUFOs and their crews and on-board abductees are probably expendable from the UFO fleet operations viewpoint.

So, let's assume that each competing group of aliens is handling 300,000-500,000 abductees per day, which means 0.6-1 million pick-up flights per day. Now comes the timing dimension. You have to do the pick-up flights between 01:00-03:00 AM, which is the time period when the abductees are least missed and the risk to reveal the abduction program is the lowest. So, you need to distribute the pick-up flights evenly within the time zones. So, let's say, you begin the PUFO flights in time zone GMT+2 at 01:00 AM. After operating one hour in that time zone, you move your operations into time zone GMT+1 and so forth. If something goes wrong, you still have 2 hour margin. Now, how many time zones in the world are inhabited by humans? Or should we rather first calculate the number of pick-up flights per time zone, which tells us how many humans per time zone are required. The calculation results to the numbers of 12500-20800 humans per time zone. Because the figure is so low, let's assume that we can distribute the pick-up flights to every time zone. This results to 25000-41600 PUFO flights per hour (including pick-up and return).

How do you distribute these pick-up flights? To make process smooth and optimize your UFO fleet capacity, you have to have constant incoming and outgoing flow of abductees. This means that a HUFO must be designed to support this constant flow having sequential setting of abductee operation rooms, and indeed this has been testified by many abductees. So, based on the abductee testimonies, let's assume that there are the following abductee operation rooms in a HUFO. The first room is the dressing room where the abductees are undressed and their clothes and things are kept in order. The second room is the disinfection room where abductees are searched and cleansed from bacteria and unwanted organisms. The third room is the medical room where abductees are phsyically examined, samples are taken and so forth. The fourth room is the nursery room, where abductees are handling hybrid babies by holding them, breast feeding them and so forth. The fifth room is hybrid class room, where abductees are giving lessons to hybrid children and adolescents, answering their questions and so forth. The sixth room is the training room, where abductees are "trained" by mental influence and conditioning. There may be other rooms but this is not the purpose of this analysis. Let's assume that 5 minutes is reserved maximum operation time per room. This means that 6 room chain can take in 1 person every 5 minutes and 12 persons every hour. If you have 10 chains of these rooms, you can handle 120 abductees in a hour. To handle 12500-20800 humans per time zone, you need 1040-1733 chains of abductee operation rooms. If one HUFO has 10 chains, you would need 104-173 HUFOs each having 60 rooms dedicated to abductees only and number of additional rooms for internal use. It is highly unlikely that you are able to manage this amount of HUFOs, which are big, without facing serious supply and resource problems (e.g. maintenance, energy, personnel). So it makes sense to build permanent stations into Earth to handle this massive flow of abductees on daily basis. On the other hand HUFOs are able to move from time zone to time zone, but most probably the velocity of PUFOs is more than enough to successfully supply even the stationary abductee handling facilities.

Now, whatever is the final system for handling abductees is not important. It is also not important to argue about the percentage of abductees. It does not matter if the number is 15 or 150 million. The complexity of this undertaking would still be incomprehensible. What is important to understand is that this undertaking is massive and requires complex operations operating 24/7 in a minute scale including complex flight control of PUFOs and clockwork operations of HUFOs or stationary abductee handling facilities at the accuracy and discipline incomprehensible to us. What is important to understand is that they are very serious in what they are pursuing. They are not here to enlighten us, to marvel us nor to help us. They are clearly here to do their work and to reach their own goals.
    Last edited by Kari H; 08-14-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Thank you Kari for this realistic overview. I consider Dr. David M. Jacobs one of if not the most reliable source of evidence regarding the ET abduction scenario. The way Jacobs qualifies his work, in his books, by explaining very well his criteria etc. is a safeguard against many people's uninformed criticisms regarding the belief in a real Alien threat.
    What you outlined here corroborates the statements that Allies and the New Message make regarding how the ET Intervention also works at INDIVIDUAL LEVEL - personally I completely agree with this. At times we may be inclined to think "I can't be so important...why would they worry about me?", and we may feel guilty of attributing ourselves too much self-importance (very convenient for the Intervention), but no, we are dealing with huge numbers here, as you have effectively shown.

Physical Thought Screens

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    I consider Dr. David M. Jacobs one of if not the most reliable source of evidence regarding the ET abduction scenario.
    Hello Raoul,

I too, consider Dr. Jacobs to be a very reliable source.

Aside from studying STK, the NM and the AOH briefings to practice & become proficient in the Mental Environment, has anyone ever tried making/using this physical anti-abduction helmet?

http://www.stopabductions.com
    Large leather aviator hats lined with 8 sheets of Velostat or Linqstat has been claimed to be an effective physical thought screen. Having it tie at the chin also creates a problem, as an ET is said to not be proficient enough in dexterity, which is needed in order to untie the helmet.

amazon.com also sells baseball caps with EMF shielding material, for emf exposure, as well as digital gangstalking. (89% Cotton, 8 % Copper, 2% silver, 1% Lycra)

However, the materials used in the EMF shielding caps, are not the same as the Velostat telepathy blocking material used for these thought screen caps. (8 sheets of 6 mil Velostat & leather)

The inventor of this Velostat lined hat also shows how to make a lined baseball cap, which can be worn during the day and especially in public places. I wonder if adding copper, silver & lycra is necessary, in order to thwart EMF and especially digital gangstalking, frequently utilized in places like Starbucks/Panera.

http://www.stopabductions.com/directions.htm
    He makes some interesting points about stuff that the Intervention will do, while making the cap. I have experienced some of the missing stuff and banging on walls, that he describes :)

If this physical device really does interrupt telepathy, that would mean if it isn't worn 24/7, a person is likely to experience undue harassment or eventual abduction - during the times the device is not worn on the head.

Just sayin' ...
    Last edited by The Human; 10-01-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Hello The Human,
    thank you for this contribution, that is very interesting! I was unaware of this kind of protection.
    I want to say, firstly, that I have found very...or I should say totally, effective the "Nasi Novare Coram" protection that comes with a serious study and practice of the New Message - especially in some recent psychic attacks I have received.
    So that remains my main recommendation to others.
    Nonetheless, I find your advice very interesting because it handles the subject from a 'physical' point of view, which I agree with: we are dealing with physical beings.
    I'll have a good look at the links you provided- thanks again.

Hello Raoul,

Yes! NNC still remains my GO-TO phrase when I am in the thick of things. The Intervention hates it! It doesn't always prevent attacks from occurring, but it sure stops it in its tracks once I am able to recover enough to be cognizant of my surroundings. Joyanne has published an excellent protection prayer that she uses and I have made it one of my nightly protections, too. I am very thankful to have found the New Message and grateful for all that Marshall Vian Summers has imparted. Some of us have a harder time than others, with the Intervention. I now have some more effective tools!

Another link of interest is: http://aliensandchildren.org

In Studenthood,

The Human

Quote Originally Posted by The Human View Post
    Hello Raoul,

Yes! NNC still remains my GO-TO phrase when I am in the thick of things. The Intervention hates it! It doesn't always prevent attacks from occurring, but it sure stops it in its tracks once I am able to recover enough to be cognizant of my surroundings. Joyanne has published an excellent protection prayer that she uses and I have made it one of my nightly protections, too. I am very thankful to have found the New Message and grateful for all that Marshall Vian Summers has imparted. Some of us have a harder time than others, with the Intervention. I now have some more effective tools!

Another link of interest is: http://aliensandchildren.org
    That is good to hear, The Human, and I too received some precious insights from fellow Students :)
    I had a look at the links, the first thing that transpired for me is 'this person is genuine!'.
    I am among those who have been targeted, and at this point I am able to consider it a learning experience thanks to the NM.
    But I do feel that this kind of protection may be useful in some cases...especially if we look at the numbers that Kari kindly provided here!

A recent experience comes to mind: I was being kept awake every night around 4AM, and a the same old carousel of regrets would start up in my mind, and even though I was saying to myself 'i am over this', it kept me up. I was recommended by a friend to remove my I-phone from my bedside, so I did - just shut it off and left it downstairs, well, the 4AM disturbance ceased. I tested it by putting the phone back next to the bed at night...it started again.
    This is just to say that IMO the Intervention does work with technological tools, in this case connect to some frequencies in my phone.
    I don't expect that this would ever become part of the Allies' or the NM recommendations, because the preparation they provide is based on reclaiming Knowledge, which is, as we both agreed, the most important thing, but at a personal level, I don't think it is wrong to be open minded about counter-measures like Mr. Menkin's helmet.

This forum gets a bit quiet at times, but I hope that some fellow students contribute with some comments here.
    The overview provided by Kari is definitely an incentive to consider all possibilities here.

Phone Frequencies & Sleep Disturbances

<snip> I was being kept awake every night around 4AM, and the same old carousel of regrets would start up in my mind. I removed my I-phone from my bedside. The 4AM disturbance ceased. I tested it by putting the phone back next to the bed at night...it started again. This is just to say that IMO the Intervention does work with technological tools, in this case connect to some frequencies in my phone.
    <The Human> I would agree with the phone frequencies. I do not allow my phone in the bedroom, but my partner leaves it turned on by the bedside. Being employed at an airline and always on call due to real-time / in-air crisis events, there's not many options.

I still awaken every night between 2-4am. How annoying. I used to constantly awaken at 3:33am :(
    My sleep has been disturbed for years, but culminated to a fever pitch in 2015. I used to occasionally take Ambien, just to get some rest. Then I found The Night Meditation. Whoa. I no longer lay in bed waiting for sleep. I plug into my tablet (wifi off) and fall asleep with earplugs and rarely finish the 30 minute recording...before I am off to sleep. When I awaken in the middle of every night, if I can not get back to sleep, I restart The Night Meditation and return to sleep. I also replay it after a night intrusion occurrence, when the big city sleeps and the others are not awake... :>

If I get the carousel of repetitive thoughts in my head, I drown them out by repeating nasi novare coram....until I go back to sleep. Works nearly every time.

I had a look at the links, the first thing that transpired for me is 'this person is genuine!'
    I am among those who have been targeted, and at this point I am able to consider it a learning experience thanks to the NM. But I do feel that this kind of protection may be useful in some cases.
    <The Human> I would like to have a chat with him and pose some questions. I have provided copious links to the NM, STK, AOH, NM Wiki, etc. - just to round out his Intervention Experience :)
    The one thing about Michael Menkin, is that he does seem to have a good heart. He sells nothing, asks for no monetary compensation, even when he makes his thought screen helmet for others. It seems the folks who have used it are under extreme attack.

Studying the NM materials, STK & AOH briefings has greatly lessened my assaults, so I can attest to that as my priority resistance - something that can NOT be taken away from me. There are some times I wish I had a physical protection device. I have experienced physical pain & injury, as well as psychic attacks.

Hey guys,

I am new here. I have had night terrors since I was very small. I have a very dim memory of being in my car with my parents on a back country road and there being a light in the sky that my mother was pointing at. Then I went to sleep. I was 2 or 3 years old so it is very foggy and likely distorted and manipulation by time. Then that night when I got home and my parents put me to sleep in my bed I had nightmares all night. I dreamed of owls. First at my bedroom window, then in my room...and shadows. That would have been around 1985 or 1986.

I have night terrors even now and my daughter has them too. My son claims to have seen a white skinned alien in the back yard last year. Is there a way to make the abductions stop? I am afraid for my children. I somehow "know" that these aliens think themselves as being helpful to me. I could elaborate on all of the things but it would make a VERY lengthy message here.

Being the crazy person I am I even left a note which read, "Aliens, if you take me tonight please make me skinnier." I was trying to shrug the fear off with humor. Heck if you can't stop them then just laugh at them, right? And recently I wrote an email and left it in my in-box about how I was living in fear and I wanted this to stop. I had done my part and they could go on and abduct someone else now thank you. The next day my computer "found" an article about how they use the human fear response to cause the paralysis and the memory loss and so in other words, they didn't MEAN to make me afraid...but that was just how it would have to be.

I wrote another one "thanking" them for their concern but I said I simply need them to back off and give me time to heal the emotional damage done. There are so many layers to unravel in my mind and I have a feeling I don't really want to know everything. I too have randomly woken up at 3:33 and I have noticed that things tend to get weird at 3 in the morning.

Since some of you guys are having these problems...do you know how to keep them from coming? I am 35 so maybe soon they will stop coming for the female stuff...but I have a daughter. I know that she will be next.

Hi Bubble and welcome to this Forum.
    My family has been targeted in certain ways since the late '60es until this very day, so I understand what you are talking about. I found the Teachings of the New Message extremely helpful in understanding the picture; also the Allies' briefings are key to sort of 'putting it all together'. Have you had a look?
    It took me a lot of time and patience to reach some level of 'knowing', and I had to fight my natural tendency to be impatient, but I can assure that it is all worth it, especially for those who are experiencing things similar to what you describe.
    Just to give you a preview, here is the link to one of the many pages of the NM that deal with this subject.
    If you try out the 'search' function on the website, upper right box, it will surely stimulate your 'apetite' for more.
    Please do let me know how it goes for you!

Greetings Bubble, After reading your story, I felt the need to share an experience I had many years ago around the age of 4 or 5 years old. I awoke from a dream by the sound of a scream coming from my mother. She had walked into my bedroom and witness something being done to my head. I remembered I was fine with what was going on until I heard my mother's voice then her scream. This was the one and only memory of such an event with just one side affect, a re-occuring nightmare. I used to dread going to bed at night and the possibility of having another experience. Despite all of my fears, I never had another "visit" or really doubted that one ever occurred. I chose to block it all away into the bad dream category.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast