Thread: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity by David M. Jacobs

The Alien Plan to Control Humanity by David M. Jacobs

Just finished listening the latest (audio) book from Dr. Jacobs, Walking among us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity. He has selected a group of abductees into his book who have been involved even 20 years in training human hybrids, who he calls hubrids, to live unnoticed in the world.

The book clearly indicates how our alien visitors are dependent on the cooperation and allegiance of humans. They need humans to be able to blend into our society and to assist in their program of overtaking the world. Unfortunately they also have been able to gain this cooperation by mental persuasion. The book also makes clear that the mental influence of the human hybrids should not be underestimated. Without the power of Knowledge humans are easy to manipulate mentally.

From the book it is clear that their program is advancing and human hybrids already live among us. The Greater Community Way of Knowledge is ever more important to us.

Thank you Kari for another precious contribution. I believe that Dr.Jacobs is one of the best researchers in this field. I am presently reading his book "The Threat". It is in tune with the warnings of the Allies and corroborates them with detailed accounts of abductions.
    I strongly agree with you. For me the study of the Way of Knowledge, on a constant basis, is an absolute must at this point. I have felt the ET mental influence in different situations now, and am sure it is not science fiction. It is cast both at a general level, like a fog, and at a specific level in some cases. We really need to be powerful, not in an egotistic way, but powerful to hold our own, to refrain from becoming emotional, to be adamant if exposed to the influence.

Yes Raoul, Dr Jacobs is one of the best researchers in the field. He has the true mind of a scientist for this topic: observing, neutral, avoiding too early conclusions, open-minded. I have identified some other names too:

Budd Hopkins
    Elaine Douglass
    Roger Leir

Unfortunately these sober-minded persons have passed away, but there are certainly other serious researchers out there.

We really need to be powerful, not in an egotistic way, but powerful to hold our own, to refrain from becoming emotional, to be adamant if exposed to the influence.
    I can testify this. Since my ET visitations in November 2014 the power of Knowledge within me has helped me to be observant, vigilant, courageous, neutral and resistant. The emotional impact of these visitations is not something, you should play with.

Thank you for this thread, Kari.

I agree with Raoul and yourself, David Jacobs is a great researcher of the abduction phenomenon. He has been investigating it for 50 years! I am very grateful for his excellent work.

Raoul, Jacobs book "The Threat" is indeed in tune with the Allies Briefings. "The Threat" shows evidence of the Pacification Program and the Hybridization Program by the Intervention, which the Allies have informed humanity of in their crucial briefings.

I read "Walking Among Us" a couple of weeks ago and it was quite concerning. When the Allies of Humanity reported that the Intervention's plans are in a mature phase, I didn't quite know how mature. It was a real eye opener to see how advanced the Hybridization Program is. The evidence gained from the group of abductees that Jacobs has been working with gives some indications of what the Allies have said about the Intervention using Humanity as a workforce. Kari, as you mentioned, some of the abductees have been manipulated into helping the Hubrids blend in. The other role that is uncovered in "Walking Among Us" is one that the Intervention hopes to employ humanity for in the future, if what the Intervention insidiously calls "The Change" occurs. This role involves humans pacifying and controlling other humans through the Mental Environment. Some abductees report that they have received training in this, with assistance from hybrids. To me, this gives an indication that the Intervention is a small group, just as the Allies have reported. The other thing I gleaned from this is that the Intervention doesn't want humans to use these mental abilities by ourselves, as we may use these abilities against them. This validates another of the Allies statements, "They will not teach power in the Mental Environment, for they do not want humanity to have this power unless it is completely controlled and directed by the visitors themselves."
    May enough of us become strong in Knowledge, the deeper spiritual intelligence with us, so that we may thwart this Intervention in our world.