Thread: Intrusion in the mental environment and demons

Intrusion in the mental environment and demons

I wonder if there is a connection with people who are a kind of witch or demon and those of them unaware could be connected to aliens wanting to make perfect human being for benefit.

Also, they can sound peaceful and speak as a normal even a good human being but really be speaking in empty words that sound normal to hide themselves.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    I wonder if there is a connection with people who are a kind of witch or demon and those of them unaware could be connected to aliens wanting to make perfect human being for benefit.
    Hi, Sylvia, sorry for the lack of response--I just saw your post and it reminded me of questions I have had about demons. It made me think about the special challenges of psychic sensitives.

There is much more in your question, too, about the value of the vulnerability of sensitives to the Intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    Hi, Sylvia, sorry for the lack of response--I just saw your post and it reminded me of questions I have had about demons. It made me think about the special challenges of psychic sensitives.

There is much more in your question, too, about the value of the vulnerability of sensitives to the Intervention.
    Hi Sylvia, I totally missed your post, sorry! Thank you Mary for this insight. Through the Italian Facebook Allies page I recently came across a person who is targeted by ET intelligences and asked 'why me?' and I think in general, the answer is in the link you provided:
    "Here there is an attempt to contact those individuals who are considered sensitive, receptive and naturally given to be cooperative. Many people will be selected, but a few will be chosen based upon these particular qualities. Your visitors will seek to gain allegiance with these individuals, to gain their trust and to gain their devotion, telling the recipients that the visitors are here to uplift humanity spiritually, to give new hope, new blessings and new power-indeed promising the things that people want so dearly but have not yet found themselves."
    I also know from direct experiences that the Intervention convinces some individuals that they are 'psychic'. Once that is accomplished, they give them 'insights' and lead them in specific directions, all the while these individuals think they are led by a higher wisdom that they can tap into thanks to their own psychic abilities. These individuals are also used to mislead others - first they give others some demonstrations of these psychic abilities, then they start giving direct/misleading advice.

The Satanic power you speak of is put fourth only to test you, as God tests no one. As such, only you grant them power, fear -- They feed off fear, if you are 100% not afraid and resist them they will flee. ^^

Now, we have set a law and that law is in the name of Christ, every knee shall bow -- Demonic wise. I have defeated the greatest evil on Earth so fear not. If you wish to strengthen your faith in Christ, find the bible and read or listen to Psalms, for it's good for the soul. Now the bible is far from perfect, we've purposely created it that way -- It's hard to explain but we believe in people seeking out knowledge and thus knowledge leads to power and any one book with so many cultures/races on Earth would be impossible to be 100% correct.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+1&version=KJV

Anyways if you need any help in growing in your faith, let me know -- I am High Priest Melchizedek for God, the father and the mother.