Thread: Moving Stars and force fields.

Moving Stars and force fields.

I have seen and continue to see many strange things in the night sky in general....But one thing i consistently see whenever i look up are moving stars, they move in a certain way, and there are several i have observed that are always in the same place and always start to move when i look at them, i have been watching these stars for years now, i try not to give them much attention, but if i look at the sky, there they are, i am wondering if anyone else is seeing these and seeing them in the same positions acting like normal stars? I am not sure how to feel about this, obviously not good, but there are just so many of them, it is concerning.

The other thing i am curious about is recently i was in London, i the energy there has become very negative and controlled in my opinion anyway. Early in the morning, before it was completely light, i was outside and looking at the sky, my attention was caught by a star, which started moving, but not as much at the others do and i had the impression this star was controlling the energy over the entire city with come kind of force field.....I left a few days later and as i made my journey out of the city, i felt this influence leave me, like i had left the field of negative energy, it was a noticeable shift.

A few days later i was reading some material about the Greater Community and the Intervention and it mentioned force fields, in relation to controlling people though, not entire cities of people.....this information caught my attention because of my thoughts and feelings a few days earlier. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts about this.

I have not read the last two Allies books, but will be starting them this week, so maybe the answers to my questions are explained in them, but i would be grateful for any input.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin View Post
    .....I left a few days later and as i made my journey out of the city, i felt this influence leave me, like i had left the field of negative energy, it was a noticeable shift.
    Hi Jasmin, I recently had a similar experience. I was driving my car and started feeling all sorts of paranoias - and I am generally quite laid back, we were going camping in a national park; as soon as I started driving in the forest trails the mental environment cleared up and the paranoia was gone. I am sure the Allies are right in warning us that the Intervention is casting influence near many inhabited areas. It is a good 'training' to spot this and learn to deal with it...next time any gratuitous paranoia shows up I'll say 'aha! spotted you!'. On similar occasions that was enough to stop any effect of the influence. Who knows, maybe in some cases it's just me...but not always.

P.S. on the other hand, there are some useful recommendations here http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/sh...Allies-Message by Reed Summers that have helped me discern these situations. I will bump it ;)

Hi Raoul, thanks for your reply and info, i will have a read!