Thread: What Order?

What Order?

Hi everyone.
    I've read Allies of Humanity, Book 1 and am currently reading book 2, then I'll read book 3.
    (Sorry for stating the obvious.)
    I was wondering which books I should read next and in what order you would suggest I read them!?!
    Thankyou fellow humans!

Hi Stevr, another great book IMO is Life in the Universe; so in terms of 'what next' I recommend that one.
    Also, if you just go on the New Message website and just type 'Intervention' in the search box you will get a huge list of options.

Cool. Thanks.

Hi Stevr.
    In addition to Raoul's recommendation (agreed!), may I suggest "Entering the Greater Community", a revelation received by Marshall Vian Summers.

Link: http://www.newmessage.org/the-messag...ater-community

The Allies are very aware that we've been given the preparation of the New Message to guide us through the situation we're entering into. Now that you've read the Allies' message, you may find the revelations give you the "how-to's", and the gift "Steps to Knowledge" that keeps on giving.
    Thank you for studying with me, fellow human!!

Thanks for the help AllisonJane.
    Much appreciated.

Hi Stevr Thorsten,

I would also like to add: "Wisdom from the Greater Community - Volume 2".
    And more specifically these following chapters:
    - Chapter 10 - Greater Community Visitations
    - Chapter 15 - Responding To The Greater Community
    - Chapter 17 - Visitors Perception Of Humanity

If I'm not mistaken you can also find these chapters on YouTube, in a 'text-to-speech'-format.

Together with "Life in the Universe" and the 3 Allies' briefings it is a real water shed of sobering insights and perspectives. Perspectives that are logical and make sense when you think about it.

Last, but not least, Marshall's interview with Project Camelot.
    You can find that on Youtube as well.
    Last edited by Nico; 01-09-2016 at 02:58 AM. Reason: spelling error

In the thread mentioned below you can find the cleaned up version of the Project Camelot interview.
    It is an interview that really needed some cleaning up.

http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/sh...up-MP3-version

Nico - "cleaned up" is referring to replacing Carrie from Project Camelot with question cards, shortening the video and leaving the focus on the message of the Allies and the New Message for God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    In the thread mentioned below you can find the cleaned up version of the Project Camelot interview.
    It is an interview that really needed some cleaning up.

http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/sh...up-MP3-version

Alison,

Lets not get into a debate over semantics.
    The link that I've presented is:
    - An MP3-file
    - Audio only
    - Therefor a lot smaller in size than if you were to download this interview as a video-file.
    - The "cleaning up" refers to shortening Kerry Cassidy's audio, namely her very long questions and redundant remarks.
    - This cleaning up shortened the interview by 15 minutes! And that is only touching Kerry's audio. So that should tell you something. The woman likes to hear herself talk a lot. Her redundant remarks were very distracting.
    - Marshall's audio is obviously untampered.
    You can download both the original interview and my cleaned up-version if you wish to compare them yourself.

Kerry Cassidy, from Project Camelot, even got some of flake because of her verbal diarrhea during that interview.
    If you want to see that criticism for yourself than read the comments beneath that video on YouTube.
    It is self-evident.

The reason why I created an audio-only version of this interview is because I love to listen to the NM, and related material (such as interviews like this one). Mainly listening to it in my car.