"The Intervention has been functioning here with little human resistance for many decades. Its plans are now in a mature phase, waiting to exploit human weakness, human division, human superstition and human expectation to their own advantage to gain control of the world and the world's precious resources. Their goal is not to eliminate humanity but to use humanity as a workforce, as a subservient workforce, to maintain the appearance of normalcy as long as possible while the power and authority over the world has shifted to foreign powers."[3]
I am looking into one expectation that humans bring to the Greater Community: I call it "Universal Goodness," the expectation of only good will from visitors to Earth. Wherever you see humans seeking Contact, you will find this naive hope in the kindness of strangers: would you even have to ask the question, Should SETI Beam the Internet into Space? in the absence of the presumption that our technological superiors are also spiritually superior?

Daralyn put it more succinctly on another thread:
he believed that all aliens are “good” because they are more intelligent which would make them more evolved spiritually. I “felt” that that did not make sense to me. I had a client five years earlier who had traumatic experiences from multiple abductions. I thought if someone is abducted and returned in a condition that is clearly damaging to their life how can that act be evolved?
and on the same page, Raoul quotes the Allies:
"...your spiritual predispositions and ideals are being greatly manipulated at this time. There are entire teachings being introduced into the world now that teach human acquiescence and the suspension of critical abilities and value only that which is pleasurable and comfortable. These teachings are given to disable people’s ability to access Knowledge within themselves until people reach a point where they feel they are completely dependent upon greater forces that they cannot identify. At that point, they will follow whatever is given them to do, and even if they sense something is wrong, they will no longer have the power to resist."
The more you look at it, the more absurd (and indiscreet) it appears: to call out in the universe to see who is listening?

This hope for a Greater Community with no ill will towards another seems to reflect the ancient confusion of Heaven with the stars.

If other examples of the naive expectation of only good with no risk, or other expectations come to mind, please share them on this thread--I can use them. We are being told not to acquiesce but to use our critical abilities. Noting where we see these examples makes discernment easier.