Thread: How does the Intervention exploit human weakness?

Forum Member

How does the Intervention exploit human weakness?

"The Intervention has been functioning here with little human resistance for many decades. Its plans are now in a mature phase, waiting to exploit human weakness, human division, human superstition and human expectation to their own advantage to gain control of the world and the world's precious resources. Their goal is not to eliminate humanity but to use humanity as a workforce, as a subservient workforce, to maintain the appearance of normalcy as long as possible while the power and authority over the world has shifted to foreign powers."[3]
    How helpful is it to identify our susceptibilities? Certainly they are not to be overlooked, and possibly we have been given a bit of a road map, like a signal from an oncoming car "speedtrap ahead."

This thread can focus on human weakness. How specifically are they targeting our weakness? One way is by heightening our sense of weakness--our ignorance of Greater Community realities being one vulnerable spot; we've never left our own system, and they have. We know our learning curve is steep; we are as easy to dupe as any freshman.

“In all whom they will encounter, in all whom they will take, the visitors
    will seek to engender this sense of their superiority, their value and
    the worth and the significance of their endeavors in the world.” – Protecting Yourself from the Intervention

The allure of technology and the inevitable dependency cost is a weakness.

I would say, mary_s, they are doing it in a very specific way. Every facet is being considered - from the macroscopic ones like those mentioned: division, superstition, expectation; to the smaller personal weaknesses that one individual may have. In fact, on that basis individuals are being targeted, often abducted, and manipulated for specific purposes.
    The weakness of 'division' today is totally evident. In Australia just recently we had a rampant example of that, see this link: http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...erge-in-sydney
    Now, the mechanism should be clear: ISIS threatens to come into our countries...are they really coming? Are they sending people over? Surely a few will come in order to speed up the process, but the obvious core of the strategy is to create tension, disruption, hate and ultimately war, among fellow citizens.
    That is how ISIS is 'coming' in our countries, not with their own army but by infesting people with hate for the fellow citizens who peacefully practice their Islamic faith.
    This is just an example of human weakness, of how easily it can be exploited, how easily we can be divided as a race...but at he same time a question arises...is the Intervention behind this?

Dear Raoul,

Have you forgotten the continual attacks and killing in name of islam?
    Let us see here:
    - Chattanooga shooting
    - The fatwah and demonstrations against Rushdie
    - Boston Bombing
    - Times Square Bombing
    - Fort Hood Shooting
    - Sousse, Tunisia
    - All the killings (and attempts) because of a cartoon
    - The murder of Lee Rigby
    - All the atrocities of IS, amongst which are: enslaving women and children and throwing homosexuals from buildings.
    - The murder of Theo van Gogh, by a muslim in name of islam.
    - Charlie Hebdo
    - The suicide attack in Suruc, Turkey
    - Christian refugees that were overthrown on sea by muslims refugees who were on the same boat heading to Europe.
    - And obviously I'm leaving out a lot of other religious murders and attacks.

Or how about various polls conducted aroud the world showing serious intolerance from within the islamic community towards te rest of society and minorities in specific such as Jews, gays or women. Or even apostasy. Not to mention the self-seggregation that many muslim communties in Europe are engaged in.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...syria#comments
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...-too-many.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...law-in-UK.html

Raoul, I like you but I'm also going to be frank with you:
    You're stepping into dangerous territory by sugercoating plain religious violence, bigotry and fundamentalism and playing naive about it. Finding may excuses for religious violence.
    It probably is because a lot of westerners can not see followers of this particular religion as fully capable human beings.
    They apparently can only see them as feeble-minded victims being subject to only external forces and bare any kind of responsability for their own actions and those being undertaken in name of their religion.
    It also boggles the mind that the shooter from Chattanooga is not considered being white, just because he was a muslim. While in fact he is white/causcasian.

Playing the victim card here is clearly inappropriate.
    Self-reflection would in this case be more appropriate.

The suspension of critical abilities and value only that which is pleasurable and comfortable is something found amongst apologists of this particular kind of religious fundamentalism.

There is a reason the New Message from God speaks specifically about religious violence and fundamentalism.
    It is, in part, because of attacks like these occur, their nubers are growing and the unfortunate willingness of too many outsiders (like you and others) to "just look the other way".

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Dear Raoul,

Have you forgotten the continual attacks and killing in name of islam?
    Let us see here:
    Dear Nico,
    I am fully aware of the situation.
    You are missing the whole point that I am making.
    Have you not understood why ISIS is killing in the name of Islam?
    You obviously haven't.

You made a series of galloping assumptions that have nothing to do with what I wrote.
    We have peaceful Muslim communities here in Australia that have no responsibility for the violence that you mentioned.
    The following links should help you understand where I am coming from:
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-0...aganda/6289830
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-1...dicals/5670774

There is a strategy of divide and conquer that is being carried out.
    That is my point, and it is leveraging on human weakness, on humanity's propensity to be divisive.
    The Intervention could easily be behind a lot of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Raoul, I like you but I'm also going to be frank with you:
    You're stepping into dangerous territory by sugercoating plain religious violence, bigotry and fundamentalism and playing naive about it. Finding may excuses for religious violence.
    You are stepping into dangerous territory, Nico, here and in the rest of your post.

Please reconsider your position - now you have further links and explanations to ponder, and let's keep the discussion focused on the topic of this thread which is human weakness and how it can be exploited by the Intervention.

Forum Member
    The suspension of critical abilities and value only that which is pleasurable and comfortable is something found amongst apologists of this particular kind of religious fundamentalism.
    yes, The Allies of Humanity recommend we observe carefully our relationship with extraterrestrial beings that

encourage Contact
    encourage trust
    encourage compliance
    discourage resistance
    discourage doubt
    discourage further inquiry
    discourage the asking of questions

Nico, amazing connection--so obvious now that you mention it!--religious fundamentalism/violence suppresses the autonomy and will (purpose) of the individual. It wants people to be drones. Hive mind, instead of group mind.

"He has observed the Golden Rule
    Till he became the Golden Fool."