Thread: Allies and Unseen Ones

Allies and Unseen Ones

It has become clearer to me that our Allies present the problem and the Unseen Ones provide the preparation.

Therefore I see danger is sticking to one side or another- for example, promoting the Allies agenda but rejecting Steps to Knowledge.

So, when I see people adamantly promoting Allies but closing their ears to God, something feels missing, and perhaps this approach does not work well.

Our Allies tell us that awareness is the first step, then must come the preparation. Becoming aware of the alien presence is important, and why it is a threat. The beginning of my journey was a LOT of reading and my eyes began to open. But then I absolutely needed to begin a preparation, or else I was to tread water and go no further.

So, I ask to my companions on the journey here, what must you open up more to? Are you stuck on something, even as a strong student of knowledge? And I will not ask without responding myself-
    I have been stuck on the workings on the Intervention on my personal life, as well as analyzing relationship teachings from the Unseen Ones. I must become more open to the bigger picture teachings that zoom me out more- those on the Great Waves, on Creation, and many more.

What are the teachers sending you a later for? What must you leave behind, even this high in the journey when you may be traveling so lightly already? Can you relate to this at all?

"Our intention is not to influence individuals. Our intention is only to present the problem and the reality into which you are emerging. The Unseen Ones are providing the actual means of preparation, for that comes from God. In this, the Unseen Ones influence individuals for the good. But there are restraints. As we have said, it is your self-determination that must be strengthened. It is your power that must be increased. It is your cooperation amongst the human family that must be supported." http://alliesofhumanity.org/questions-and-answers/

Thank you Alison, I can definitely relate.
    What I see as a potential exposure in promoting the Allies agenda but rejecting Steps to Knowledge is that there will be, at one point, ET intervention resistance groups that may be approached by ET forces and be led to believe that they are in contact with the Allies. It will be hard to discern here, without a preparation in the Way of Knowledge, and confusion will generate conflict among people even if all have every good intention to resist the Intervention.
    Last edited by raoul; 07-09-2015 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo

Raoul, this is a very possible scenario that is probably already happening. In the short time that I have been doing steps it is very apparent that it is the only means by which we can really learn to discern the difference in the shortest amount of time. There are those who are practiced in the siddhis who are already using them as show or entertainment. One can be well versed in these things and not really Know. The manipulation of the mental environment is one of our weakest points right now. I know I am easily influenced and much catch myself being pulled one way or another. Thanks.

Forum Member
    I look to the Allies as demonstrations of how we will look when we have gone through the preparation that they have gone through, that we are now undergoing.

I see in my own development and in other students a necessary latency in apprehending the totality of the NMFG, including the Allies' contribution. It is truly mind-blowing, and that level of taking it all in, the capacity has to develop for that to be sustainable.

In the past, I relegated much of the Allies' content as indeterminate, not able to be proven, requiring faith to accept (and so to promote). But spending time--years--with the material, the clarity of their expression finally is what reaches me, what gives me confidence in their testimony, as well as the NM revelations being congruent with the AOH briefings.

So it has taken a long time for me to become prepared to be discerning in the mental environment. This is our great training. Just keeping up with the curriculum of the Free School is a fine strategy for trying not to become too one-dimensional, and that, I have lately come to appreciate, can be something to participate in only as fully as capacity allows. angelsiwel is right,
    doing steps it is very apparent that it is the only means by which we can really learn to discern the difference in the shortest amount of time.
    ... step[s] that will save you years and years of time, ... step[s] that will advance you forever

What I am working hardest on is integrating the demonstration of what I know into my life. Much to work on.

It has become clearer to me that our Allies present the problem and the Unseen Ones provide the preparation.
    You bring up a very important point Alison. For me the Alles of Humanity Briefings is the material to raise the awareness of the purpose of extraterrestrial visitation in the world today. But this awareness is not enough. Some of us need to prepare and strengthen our minds to encounter the Intervention and Great Waves of Change. And this preparation is provided by the Revelations in the New Message from God. And concerning the Intervention I speak of experience. So, I presently consider AOH Briefings to be information for all the people in the world and NMfG is for those, who are ready for calling.

The big picture of ET agenda was revealed to me by reading and listening the Revelations and the New Message book "Life in the Universe". It was not a surprise. It was not a shock. It was a confirmation. Confirmation that all, that I had observed and felt in my life so far related to the Greater Community, was true. But more importantly New Message from God revealed to me that I had been called. By this I recognized my inner knowing and taking the Steps to Knowledge was a natural next step for me. Then later I began to read Allies of Humanity Briefings, the contents of which was now obvious to me.
    Last edited by Kari H; 07-12-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    You bring up a very important point Alison. For me the Alles of Humanity Briefings is the material to raise the awareness of the purpose of extraterrestrial visitation in the world today. But this awareness is not enough. Some of us need to prepare and strengthen our minds to encounter the Intervention and Great Waves of Change. And this preparation is provided by the Revelations in the New Message from God. And concerning the Intervention I speak of experience. So, I presently consider AOH Briefings to be information for all the people in the world and NMfG is for those, who are ready for calling.

The big picture of ET agenda was revealed to me by reading and listening the Revelations and the New Message book "Life in the Universe". It was not a surprise. It was not a shock. It was a confirmation. Confirmation that all, that I had observed and felt in my life so far related to the Greater Community, was true. But more importantly New Message from God revealed to me that I had been called. By this I recognized my inner knowing and taking the Steps to Knowledge was a natural next step for me. Then later I began to read Allies of Humanity Briefings, the contents of which was now obvious to me.
    Kari, your testimony is important and valuable. Thank you for posting and all your sharing.

I thought it might be appropriate to post this link to the free book Life in the Universe. A greater perspective beyond our imaginations of what we think it is like.
    http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/Life_...Free_Book.html