Thread: General Comments

General Comments

I'm new; I've been reading through the Steps of Knowledge over the last day. Yes, they resonate :)

We may see this as a "New Message", but to me it is an Old message, timeless truths that we have long forgotten...the eastern religions of the world have not Forgotten these truths, but even among those who would practice the -isms of the east, it is a message so Simple that most have missed the Point, so complex that we have seen but not comprehended....Ancient Truth is being shared by more than just the allies - (thankfully, my guides/higher self share these) but their compassion and generosity in providing it again, in easy-to-understand terms, gives us Opportunity to discern between other teachings that are shared with us by so many 'beings' who are Not so considerate of us as we emerge into this Greater Community.

I see 'God' in many ways; therefore it is not unreasonable to think that the Ancient Wisdom of God would not be shrewd in methods that would Reach us, wherever we Are. We see the techniques of deceit used by those who do Not have our best interests in mind at all; yet God also operates from a mind that would see the best ways to reach out to All. This is not deceitful (on the part of God); it is Beautiful, showing how Much we are a part of this, and how Much we have to Learn!

Those who carried these Truths in our own history did not recognize its importance or treat it carefully; our own nature of desire for greed, power or control caused the teachings to become twisted and therefore Unappealing to us based on what we Experienced. So perhaps God has simply found a new Way to share the same information without prior biases, attachments, etc to bring us back to the Knowledge we mislaid?

The more we practice - the more we set our minds to it - the easier it will become. Thank you for allowing me to Read and see what the Allies are sharing.

Thankyou Mary Anne for looking into the STK and sharing your thoughts, here and on the other threads.
    I agree with you that there are timeless truths in this Revelation, many are contained in existing traditions but have been overlaid with pageantry, pastoral themes and, as you say, biases, attachments etc.
    There is, nonetheless, something new in this whole huge Revelation, and it has to do with the specific threshold that humanity is facing - something it never had to face before, these Great Waves of change that the Revelation speaks about.
    ...BTW, how did you find the AOH material?

Last year I was approached by 'Arcturians' who felt, and continue to feel, very comfortable to me. Eventually I joined an Arcturian group on FB and then got to read Mark Berger's posts/excerpts from The Allies of Humanity.

I cannot be Certain of the totality of what is going on - for one thing, I am spiritually-minded and avoided the 'New Age' for the longest time because it did not (and really does not) interest me in its surface approach of this "love and light" , ah, "junk". ('Love and Light' comments, from those without awareness, concern me greatly).

What Mark Berger was passing along felt true, it's just that I did not/do not put the whole of my focus on what is Happening, in the manifested Universe. Yet I still have to Live here, do I not? And what I think, do and say matters to my well being(as well as possibly others) in that respect. I actually wrote and published a somewhat-chronicled journal of my experiences over the past year because there has been so Much information awakened in me by my guides...

I'm being quite candid here because it is my Nature, but I know discretion is recommended in your teachings...how do you feel about my way of talking? I value your thoughts on this.

Something I am chewing on is how Much difference there can be in the behavior of my Own guides (who are mainly Arcturian by their own identification), and some of the testimony of those within the Arcturian groups on FB about "Arcturian teaching/wisdom", which does Not impress me. There are two possibilities, to my thinking thus far.

(1) To understand the mind of ‘aliens’, as we call them, it is important for me to understand the Human mind; though we are small, young, our Basic thinking is more alike for the purpose of correlation, than some would think. If there is competition between (their) races, it would not be unfathomable to see similar traits in competitive groups or factions Here. So if the One race is attempting to suggest, influence of even convey a method of thinking that is Opposite the agenda of another race, might not the latter race attempt to ‘smear the good name’ of the former race in order to sway people to their side? Assuming that my guides Are 'Arcturian', is it a possibility that other races are infiltrating in that way and trying to basically 'smear the name' of Arcturians?

Sometimes the conversations with my guides are simply foggy because there is so Much we do not have a base point of reference for; competitive strategy is not one of them, but sometimes I Wonder about the idea of 'collective', in its many interpretations. We are not fully Aware of how this plays out. But I digress.

(2) Another possibility is based on the idea that (some? all?) higher evolved races are molecular empaths (I am a growing empath but we are Young here, and beginners) and basically will out-think our most Strategic minds to 'be all things to all people" to the goal of greatest influence. So perhaps, if there were subterfuge, were my guides Not to have my ultimate best interest in mind, they would be what "I" needed them to be, while to each and every other, be what "they" wanted and needed to see.

I don't Like that option but am open-minded to consider All things as I grow. After all, there Is obvious contradiction among those who reveal that Arcturians are focused on the spiritual, then in the Same group have teachings that Arcturians are focused on the Physical. (hello; we may as well be talking politics)

Thoughts, please? The more clearly I can see a big picture, the better. Thank you for the time you are taking with me, raoul. And others -

Mary Anne

"Humanity´s growing instability will call others from the universe around you to exploit the situation for themselves. They will come under the (dis)guise of being spiritually enlightened to be great emancipators, to be true environmentalists. What ever you want and expect they will create this for thought. And their technology will impress you. And their words will speak to your hidden desires and your hidden fears. But no one is going to come and save the humanity and those who claim to be here for this purpose are here to take advantage of our situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    "Humanity´s growing instability will call others from the universe around you to exploit the situation for themselves. They will come under the (dis)guise of being spiritually enlightened to be great emancipators, to be true environmentalists. What ever you want and expect they will create this for thought. And their technology will impress you. And their words will speak to your hidden desires and your hidden fears. But no one is going to come and save the humanity and those who claim to be here for this purpose are here to take advantage of our situation."
    I am glad I had a browse through past conversations, this one was sort of abandoned a while ago, and I would be interested to know if today you are still with us, MaryAnne, and if you are still interested in the Allies' and the New Message, and how this may have answered some of your questions. This Allies' quote presented by Kari is brief but does nonetheless say lot about all present ET interactions going on here on Earth: "...their words will speak to your hidden desires and your hidden fears. But no one is going to come and save the humanity and those who claim to be here for this purpose are here to take advantage of our situation."
    My personal advice is beware of anyone entering your mental environment and claiming to be your 'guide'.
    After several experiences in the mental environment I can totally attest the truth in the warnings contained in the Allies' briefings.
    Other resources are available in the New Message website, you can find them just browsing or using the "search" at the top-right of the page.
    My favourite is Life in the Universe; for a quicker glance there is a useful New Message page in wiki format containing an extract of Marshall Vian Summers' indications regarding ET deceptions here.
    ...try also the extraterrestrial.wiki that a team is presently developing.