Thread: Here's a Thought; Opinions?

Here's a Thought; Opinions?

I'm reading. I'm listening. And I Like what the Allies are saying, though I enjoy listening to Several races at this point (not All of them. Duh). I've only read the top posts so I may not have found thoughts like this from an older post yet; please feel free to direct me if this has been properly addressed in this fashion. :)

What I See, so far, is that Intent is an integral part of existence - kind of like a Function that brings a bunch of variables into 'equation form', you know? This becomes more philosophical than math, perhaps, but I see a practical application to be made.

Everyone has an end-game, you know, what they Want out of all this. The Intent is not always revealed, but it Must be there - kind of like a universal Law? But Every One of these guys, in my opinion, is bigger, older, smarter, faster, etc etc than I am as a human, so at some point I must Use what I am learning to decide what is Best - and like the Allies or my own guides say, that is HARD.

Sometimes what I see, is 'lawyer-mentality', utilizing what I call "legal loopholes" in the game of non-interference - not on the part of Any one being, but it is a typical side-effect of Influence on the young (humans, in this case). What somebeing Says is not the problem, but our Interpretation comes from Many things that leave room for error because we are Not seeing the "Big Picture" yet, and how can we? It is a process. (and then the Action of misinterpretation becomes Our responsibility, because can't the Others say, well, we didn't Say anything wrong....?)

Do you (all) feel, ultimately, that there is Benefit to learning everything we can, from "everyone" that pops in (I don't know about you, but it has been Busy around my mind/reality at times), as long as we create Benchmarks of Truth to go back to, when it gets confusing?

Do you feel we are even Able to do that, to enough degree to be a positive thing?

Mary Anne

Thankyou for sharing these thoughts MaryAnn.
    About the 'intent' you mention, I would differentiate what we brought here with us from our Ancient Home, which is our true 'purpose', from an intent that generates from the mind, which is generally what we just 'want'. So, 'purpose', which is really part of Knowledge within, requires serious inner preparation in order to re-connect to, but it is incorruptible, while the other is like a flag in the winds of physical life - that is where mental forces will try...are trying to influence us.
    I agree with the 'loopholes' you mention. I think you're right on target here, because this ET Intervention is a game of deceit.
    As you read more of the AOH Briefings you will find some interesting explanations regarding this, but I would basically say that if we can gain a higher vantage point within ourselves, with inner preparation (Steps to Knowledge), then we can learn from everything but if, on the other hand, we only rely on our worldly mind, I think we can be easily tricked.

Thank you for your reply, raoul - I don't know yet about the Ancient Home to which you referred, but it becomes likely we are talking about the same place (where my higher consciousness takes me, perhaps?) - I do recognize the difference in the 'knowing' you are describing, which is separate from 'Want'...it may take many people a Long Time to truly separate and understand their own thoughts and responses that are generated from Surface thinking only...will they learn in time?

Anyway, yes, I will read the Steps to Knowledge to learn more about the 'nuts and bolts' of all this :)

Forum Member
    Hi MaryAnne,

Do you (all) feel, ultimately, that there is Benefit to learning everything we can, from "everyone" that pops in (I don't know about you, but it has been Busy around my mind/reality at times), as long as we create Benchmarks of Truth to go back to, when it gets confusing?
    I feel that it is possible to learn something beneficial from all who visit here, particularly how to discern the real intentions of the groups visiting/interfering here, despite what they might say for themselves, and to respond accordingly. The "Benchmarks of Truth" you mention are absolutely essential to develop if we as human beings are to learn how to successfully negotiate not just our interactions between one another but also between ourselves and offworld groups who visit here and to be able to resist and offset any negative influence from such groups. I do feel that humanity still has the time and the ability to do this successfully.

Learning to build your connection to the deeper mind within you, as Raoul mentioned, will be essential for accomplishing this task.

Hello Dominic - thank you for the response - it is encouraging to know that others feel humanity still has time. :)