Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abductions

Abductions

I just knew that people shouldn’t be “abducted” taken without conscious consent. I had a personal experience with someone who had been abducted and it severely damaged her life.
    It was the Allies of Humanity Briefings interview with MVS by Project Camelot that set off bells. Visiting aliens have an agenda.

Everyone has an agenda. The thing with the ETs is that some have one agenda, some have another, some are working together in tandem for the same goal but with different agendas, and some just want lunch. No, I'm not kidding. Some just want lunch. If you would like me to phrase that in a less forward manner: some view humans as a populace that is inferior to them much in the same way some tribes in Africa view hominids: they will take a baby monkey, usually a chimp, and raise it... for lunch. Much like we raise goats, cows, etc. Meanwhile some really do want it to end, but for their own reasons much like some want the ability to have pets to end or some want a more ethical treatment of lunch on an overall basis. It's just as complicated up there in that political environment as it is in ours, and one shouldn't be fooled into thinking that just because they weren't born on this planet (or in some cases grown) that they're some sort of "above the need to eat and drink" life form. That would be completely unnatural no matter what corner of the galaxy you fly to.

But this is just imho. At least there are some who actually give a d*** for the human race. Right? Things folks here in the forum have read and seen help support that.

You know, Spearcarrier, the Allies definitely have said a couple things about the beings of the Intervention considering us as we do our animals, so it is more than just your humble opinion.
    Yes, you and many of us on this forum have humanity's freedom in our hearts, like our Allies do. Wonderful to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonJane View Post
    You know, Spearcarrier, the Allies definitely have said a couple things about the beings of the Intervention considering us as we do our animals, so it is more than just your humble opinion.
    Yes, you and many of us on this forum have humanity's freedom in our hearts, like our Allies do. Wonderful to meet you.
    Nice to meet you, too. And yes, every time I can stop to listen to something someone thoughtfully put on youtube for quest driven yokels like myself I end up amused that I'm not as alone as I've always thought. Or, am not the only one on Earth, or. What have you. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    Everyone has an agenda. [...]
    Just out of interest, do you mean by this that everyone has a goal born of self-interest? Are there goals that are not born of self-interest? I hope I'm not too intruding with this question, don't answer if you find it so.

Just a quote from RHP Chapter 1 I find relevant in this context, I hope you do not mind me posting it.

[...]
    This evaluation strikes at the very heart of the idea of separation, which is primarily a competition for power. That is why this teaching in relationships and higher purpose addresses the issue of power. Many people who are interested in spirituality are in conflict concerning the issue of power and often do not wish to discuss it at all. They would prefer to discuss the idea of love, happiness or fulfillment and avoid the issue of power. Yet your disassociation from yourself, from others and from God is primarily an issue of competition for power. Whether your individual power is joined with God’s power or separated from God’s power will determine whether you experience love or hatred, trust or distrust, association or disassociation in relation to yourself and others.
    [...]
    Truly, we live in an universe where competition for power is evident. We discuss on a site that is againts the self-interests of the Intervention after all.

Regards & nice to meet you,
    Tuukka

I suppose being born with a goal, whether it be for self-interest or because you came here after being pestered for a while by everyone else or whatever, can be included in that statement. But by "everyone" I meant every faction and clique out there, even the ones not involved with Gaia on some level or another. There are some whose agenda is simply to observe the show. Why? Because they want to see what happens or maybe they think fireworks are pretty.

You want to help those poor, slave-born humans down there? Awww... why? Because you feel it's wrong? So... then your personal agenda is something you're acting on even if it's for someone or something else? There's always an element of "self" in everything we do. But, that's neither here nor there I think. I could ponder this forever, and I just might because it's convoluted like a little puzzle box, but meh. I was originally just pointing out that where a lot of people tend to think of the universe as this cut and dried system with maybe a few countries doing things they don't seem to quite get that the Star Trek universe is less complicated than it really is. That's all.

And now. I want lunch.

I see the general direction you're coming from.

Anyways, I'm inclined to agree with Marshall Vian Summers that there is only unethical contact going on right now. If you want to watch/listen a video I think it's here (it's behind a paywall though). Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    I see the general direction you're coming from.

Anyways, I'm inclined to agree with Marshall Vian Summers that there is only unethical contact going on right now. If you want to watch/listen a video I think it's here (it's behind a paywall though). Cheers!
    Oh, shoot. A paywall. I can't afford that at this time. But I'll look around see what I can find on the topic.

I would suggest to watch this interview with Marshall on the topic of unethical alien contact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ww35AIYyE

(No need to pay for anything ;-) )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast