Thread: Channeled Messages

Channeled Messages

Ya know there are so many channeled messages. Some with very positive life transforming information. However, when something "rings true" deep within, you know you are on target. The Allies information, "rang true" beckoning me to examine it further.
    Another profound revelation to the information is that it encompasses everything I was searching for. Why are alien visitors here and more are coming? Why the planet is in such a rapid decline? What can I do to help? Big questions, simply answered with the resounding of truth. The aliens have an agenda. Is it our agenda?; The planet is in rapid decline. We, the stewards, are responsible-no one to blame-no one to save us; and What can we do to help? Get in touch with the knowledge each one of us has within.(Not brain knowledge-The knowing in the center of your being) It is in this place, our center of knowing, that guides us each step of the way. It is the steps taken from this place of true knowledge that keeps us on the truest path.

This is the same It felt to me 10 years ago when a friend lent me the book of Allies 1 in Greek. I knew I had hit the target! It helped me understand so many things over time. It took me some time to move on from that, but here I am studying the New Message from God and practicing the Way of Knowledge.

What the Allies say is that they speak to Marshall through a secure spiritual channel, through the Unseen Ones. These are also called the Angelic Presence in the New Message, which may seem astounding to some, but it is also part of what is revealed in the New Revelation.

In stillness all things can be known
    And if you practice you will advance

Channels and Mediums: Test the Spirits and Reveal Their Respones to Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    This is the same It felt to me 10 years ago when a friend lent me the book of Allies 1 in Greek. I knew I had hit the target! It helped me understand so many things over time. It took me some time to move on from that, but here I am studying the New Message from God and practicing the Way of Knowledge.

What the Allies say is that they speak to Marshall through a secure spiritual channel, through the Unseen Ones. These are also called the Angelic Presence in the New Message, which may seem astounding to some, but it is also part of what is revealed in the New Revelation.

In stillness all things can be known
    And if you practice you will advance
    Whenever a message is received or transmitted through a channel or psychic medium, he or she must always “test the spirits” as a wise person once said. Who are they? What and where is their planet of soul origin? What do they want?

Chris Thomas is a psychic surgeon who states he was born hard-wired to the Akashic. He directly accesses the Akashic and never goes into a trance or uses any intermediation. His books, essays and articles are available online, many for free reading and download. http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/art...omas_8259.aspx

According to Chris Thomas, there are only three types of being in our Universe: non-physical beings (6 races), semi-physical beings (7 races), and physical beings (1 race, the Human race on Earth). As mentioned in the appended extracts from his online articles and essays, it is only on Earth that physical life exists, it exists nowhere else in the whole of Creation.

Yet, the Allies of Humanity website states in the appended extract: “a multi-racial, extraterrestrial group of individuals who refer to themselves as the “Allies of Humanity.” They describe themselves as physical beings from other worlds who have gathered in our solar system near the Earth…” Since there are no such physical beings from other worlds, it appears that Marshall Vian Summers may have been duped, tricked and misled. As the old saying goes: The devil is in the details.

Also appended below, The Disclosure Network lists the AlliesOfHumanity among other websites that favor or advocate Interventionazi activities. Is the Allies of Humanity a member of The Disclosure Network associated with Dr. Steven Greer?

Peace and joy,
    Irie

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Chr.../timelines.pdf
    Time-Lines, an Essay by Chris Thomas, 2011
    Excerpts:
    Complications
    In recent years, we have seen an inordinate rise in channelled communications. The Akashic records that over the last 50 years 90 per cent of all of these messages have originated from, or have been influenced by, one source. This source is one of the semi-physical races.
    The story behind these channelled messages is very long and complicated and has been
    covered in several of the author’s books, all we have space for here is a very brief summary.
    Everywhere you go throughout our Universe, you will find life. Most of the non-physical and semi-physical races have spread out throughout the Universe and live on many planets.
    One of the semi-physical races is different in that it has always chosen to remain within their own galaxy of origin; that is, until comparatively recently.
    The name of this race is the Velon although they rarely call themselves by that name. On Earth, we generally do not call ourselves “Earthlings” but prefer to call ourselves Australian, French or German etc. Or we might choose to call ourselves Jewish, Muslim or Zen Buddhist etc. It is the same with the Velon. They divided themselves up into six races that seem to be based on both religious and ethnic divisions. These six races are: Annunaki, Hathor, Mila, Oa, Johnaan and Jjundaa.
    An event occurred, about 1,000 Earth years ago, just outside of their home galaxy, which led them to take the view that they were “god’s chosen people” who should live on “god’s chosen planet”, namely Earth.
    Ever since this point of revelation, the Velon have been attempting to convince the inhabitants of Earth that we must leave the planet in order to “ascend to a 5th dimension” where we will achieve our “enlightenment”.
    The main method of persuasion adopted by the Velon races has been by channelled messages. To try to make their messages more believable, they have adopted a huge number of disguises and claimed, in these channelled messages, to be from various origins and formed numerous committees and organisations that function on a galactic level.
    These disguises include:
    The Council of Nine, the Galactic Council, the Galactic Federation, The Great White Brotherhood, Ascended Masters and Ashtar Command.
    They have also called themselves Ascended Sirians, Blond Nordic Humanoids, Abenaki, Alpha Draconians, Dracos, Orions, Elohim, Reptilians, Santinians, Venusians, Zetas and many, many others. [Mantids, Pleiadians, Andromedans, Arcturans]
    Other disguises include: Metatron, Sananda, Mary Magdalene, The Christ Consciousness.
    The whole plethora of messages purportedly received from Angels, in the past number of years, have all arisen from Velon sources. Except for the types of messages about finding parking spaces: these are from your higher self.
    All of these channelled messages are an attempt to make us believe that we must leave the Earth if we are to stand any chance of increasing our levels of consciousness and that the Velon are here to take us off planet to an unspecified destination where we will “Ascend to a 5th dimension” and where the Earth will “Ascend” with us.

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Art...2012_9452.aspx
    Chris Thomas Update on Mother Earth - The Spring Equinox 2012
    Excerpts:
    Angels
    The beings who are generating forces that are attacking Mother Earth are a race known as the Velon (for full details of what the Velon have been up to see: Universal Soul, Human Soul, Project Human Extinction, the Annunaki Plan or the Human Plan? and my previous essays).
    Most people will be unfamiliar with the name “Velon” and that is because they tend to hide behind a huge number of disguises deliberately designed to fool people into following their agenda.
    The names by which most people will know the Velon are:
    Annunaki, Hathor, Jjundaa, Johnaan, Oa, Mila, Ascended Sirians, Galactic Federation, Galactic Council etc etc.
    But, the name most people know them by is “Angels”.
    The name “Angel” has an ancient past. The word itself means “messenger”.
    The original use of the word goes back to the days of the Old Testament where it was used by the various branches of the Jewish priesthood to denote those who carried messages between these branches. Messengers were called Angels and the chief messenger was called the Arch Angel.
    When people now speak of “Angels”, what they really mean is a spirit guide and so the name has become very misleading and, in may respects, confusing.
    Into this lack of proper definition and confusion has stepped the Velon.
    The Velon are a race of “semi-physical” beings who originate from a galaxy 32 galaxies distant from our own.
    The term “semi-physical” means that they are beings whose whole soul is within their bodies but their bodies are considerably less dense than humans. To each other, they are as solid as humans are to each other but humans would not be able to see them in their natural state unless they were particularly psychic. The semi- physical races are the ones who travel in “UFO's”.

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Art...omas_8260.aspx
    Understanding Change: An Essay by Chris Thomas
    ChrisThomasUnderstandingChange.pdf
    Excerpts:
    Apart from taking control of the Illuminati, and the power it has over governments, the main “weapon” used against us by the Velon are channelled messages.
    The name Velon might not be familiar to many people as they tend not to use that word for themselves. They are divided into six “races” and it is their race names that they more often use in their communications. These are: Annunaki, Hathor, Oa, Mila, Johnaan and Jjundaa and many of you will be familiar with them.
    However, the Velon are a very determined race and have adopted many disguises in an attempt to fool people. These disguises include, but are not limited to: The Galactic Council, Galactic Federation, Council of Nine, Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command, Mary Magdalene, the Christ Consciousness (Lord Sananda), Lord Metatron, Orions, Reptilians, Tall White Nordics, Watchers, Nephilim, Dracos, Ascended Sirians, Venusians, Saturnians and Angels.
    According to the Akashic, all of the recent channelled material connected with Angels has originated from the Velon; in fact over 90 per cent of all channelled material over at least the past 50 years is of Velon origin. All of this channelled material has been deliberately designed to mislead us and make us believe that we are incapable of soul reintegration not only by ourselves but also on Earth.
    However, we are not alone in our fight against the Velon plans.
    All of these activities have been carried out because these people have fallen for the Velon channelled propaganda. The net result of these activities is to hold the remaining Velon close around our solar system by their feeding off the energies supplied by these people.

http://alliesofhumanity.org/the-allies-of-humanity/
    Allies of Humanity
    Excerpts:
    the “Allies of Humanity.” They describe themselves as physical beings from other worlds who have gathered in our solar system near the Earth for the purpose of observing the communications and activities of those alien races who are here in our world interfering in human affairs. They emphasize that they themselves are not physically present in our world and are providing needed wisdom, not technology or interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Irie Natural View Post
    They describe themselves as physical beings from other worlds who have gathered in our solar system near the Earth…” Since there are no such physical beings from other worlds, it appears that Marshall Vian Summers may have been duped, tricked and misled.
    Really? And this is because Chris Thomas has told us that there are only three types of being in our Universe, in this Universe that is so vast.

Personally I am more inclined to trust Marshall Vian Summers' logical advice, rather than the statements made by a person claiming to be "born hard-wired to the Akashic".

And yes, the devil is indeed in the details.

...Also appended below, The Disclosure Network lists the AlliesOfHumanity among other websites that favor or advocate Interventionazi activities. Is the Allies of Humanity a member of The Disclosure Network associated with Dr. Steven Greer?
    I didn't find any appended reference to that, but in any case I hope you are aware that Steven Greer is one of the biggest supporters of the ET Intervention. On this forum we have discussed his CE5 initiative, here.

The Allies of Humanity are not in any way associated to anything that has to do with Steven Greer or any other supporter of the Intervention.
    Last edited by raoul; 02-19-2015 at 03:36 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Really? And this is because Chris Thomas has told us that there are only three types of being in our Universe, in this Universe that is so vast.

Personally I am more inclined to trust Marshall Vian Summers' logical advice, rather than the statements made by a person claiming to be "born hard-wired to the Akashic".

And yes, the devil is indeed in the details.

I didn't find any appended reference to that, but in any case I hope you are aware that Steven Greer is one of the biggest supporters of the ET Intervention. On this forum we have discussed his CE5 initiative, here.

The Allies of Humanity are not in any way associated to anything that has to do with Steven Greer or any other supporter of the Intervention.
    Greetings Raoul,

Thanks for your reply. Please forgive my oversight in not appending the referenced information. It is appended below.

First: Are you suggesting that Chris Thomas is not logical? Have you investigated the claims by Chris Thomas and his detailed explanations of exactly how he directly reads the Akashic and finds independent verification where available, while never going into a trance and never communicating through an intermediary, as does Marshall Vian Summers who reportedly acts as a channel to an anonymous Angelic Presence? Anyone who lets an unknown, untested, undisclosed entity use them as a voice or mouthpiece would appear to be the person who is not to be trusted.

Second: By analogy, there are four types of physical existence on Earth: mineral, plant, animal and human. They are sometimes referred to as Kingdoms. Yes, in this Universe that is so vast, there only only four such physical Kingdoms on Earth.

Third: Reading the Akashic is a skill well known through Edgar Cayce. It is also included in one of the techniques of Buddhist Magick. See the Appendix website addresses and excerpts. One is not necessarily practicing Buddhist Magick or any other magick when one reads the Akashic. Everyone can learn to read the Akashic, and Chris Thomas explains how.

Fourth: Appended below, The Disclosure Network lists the AlliesOfHumanity among other websites that favor or advocate Interventionazi activities.

Fifth: Also appended below, is a list of some members of the top secret Extraterrestrial Welcoming Committee, leaked by Chief Golden Light Eagle, who is reportedly a member of the Illuminati along with one of his brothers.

Sixth: The Interventionazis may be using one of their favorite methods of dividing and controlling humanity, the Hegelian Dialectic of thesis, antithesis and synthesis and Diocletian’s Problem-Reaction-Solution [Latin: Ordo ab Chao] mass mind-control technique. In this case, could Allies for Humanity be a front that is pitted against the Galactic Federation and other Interventionazies? The Illuminati, as usual, control both sides of the false-flag operation and psyop.

Seventh: We each have our own path to follow. We must all learn to think for ourselves, do our own research, come to our own conclusions based on our level of understanding, be open to new information, and share with others. All wisdom can be summed up in one or two words: "Watch!" (meaning meditate, as Buddha is reported to have exhorted his monks at every twice-daily talk for more than 40 years. "Seek within" (meaning meditate, because the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, as a wise man is reported to have said).

Peace and joy,
    Irie

APPENDED:
    (appended material removed by moderator due to multiple links with no explanation, excessive length and unclear relevance to topic - please always provide your own explanation to any link you post, be concise and specific)
    Last edited by raoul; 02-23-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: excessive length, unclear relevance

Thankyou Irie Natural for your response.
    I'll clarify where I can:

First: Are you suggesting that Chris Thomas is not logical? Have you investigated the claims by Chris Thomas and his detailed explanations of exactly how he directly reads the Akashic and finds independent verification where available, while never going into a trance and never communicating through an intermediary, as does Marshall Vian Summers who reportedly acts as a channel to an anonymous Angelic Presence? Anyone who lets an unknown, untested, undisclosed entity use them as a voice or mouthpiece would appear to be the person who is not to be trusted. ...
    No, I haven't examined the logical aspects of C.Thomas' writings, and probably will not do so because I consider the Akashic records an ET Interventionist fabrication aimed at gaining more audience.

Second: By analogy, there are four types of physical existence on Earth: mineral, plant, animal and human. They are sometimes referred to as Kingdoms. Yes, in this Universe that is so vast, there only only four such physical Kingdoms on Earth. ...
    Yes, I understand that is your belief.

Third: Reading the Akashic is a skill well known through Edgar Cayce. It is also included in one of the techniques of Buddhist Magick. See the Appendix website addresses and excerpts. One is not necessarily practicing Buddhist Magick or any other magick when one reads the Akashic. Everyone can learn to read the Akashic, and Chris Thomas explains how. ...
    I am familiar with Edgar Cayce and his multiple failed predictions.

Fourth: Appended below, The Disclosure Network lists the AlliesOfHumanity among other websites that favor or advocate Interventionazi activities. ...
    No, that was no clear statement by the DN, appended below, only a huge list of links and quotes with scarce relevance.
    I am not saying it is not possible though – I actually wouldn’t be surprised.

Fifth: Also appended below, is a list of some members of the top secret Extraterrestrial Welcoming Committee, leaked by Chief Golden Light Eagle, who is reportedly a member of the Illuminati along with one of his brothers. ...

Sixth: The Interventionazis may be using one of their favorite methods of dividing and controlling humanity, the Hegelian Dialectic of thesis, antithesis and synthesis and Diocletian’s Problem-Reaction-Solution [Latin: Ordo ab Chao] mass mind-control technique. In this case, could Allies for Humanity be a front that is pitted against the Galactic Federation and other Interventionazies? The Illuminati, as usual, control both sides of the false-flag operation and psyop. ...
    No, the Allies of Humanity perspective is more towards a Virgilian "Tìmeo Dànaos et dona ferentes".

Seventh: We each have our own path to follow. We must all learn to think for ourselves, do our own research, come to our own conclusions based on our level of understanding, be open to new information, and share with others. All wisdom can be summed up in one or two words: "Watch!" (meaning meditate, as Buddha is reported to have exhorted his monks at every twice-daily talk for more than 40 years. "Seek within" (meaning meditate, because the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, as a wise man is reported to have said).
    Well said.