Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Signs of the Pacification Program

Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    This book seems to oppose the alien interventions and the author seems to be aware of the information in the Allies of Humanity Briefings.
    It may do that, or it may paint Alien Intervention as a child's tale and nothing serious to be concerned about... I don't think this is an an effective effort of exposing Intervention...

I have recently observed an organized phenomenon which I would call part of the Pacification Program. The people involved in this activity call themselves Lightworkers. They also call themselves Starseeds, Starborns, Indigo people, etc. Their main theme is to bring Earth to the next frequency level or to the next dimension filled with love, peace and happiness and they are looking for extraterrestrial spiritual beings to help them in this quest. This is so organized and so close to the Intervention agenda that it seems to be initiated and supported by our alien visitors.
    Last edited by Kari H; 05-15-2016 at 01:14 PM.

Kari, yes and it is a tough crowd in which to share the Allies' material. I have observed that these people are so pacified, unfortunately, that it is even more difficult than trying to converse with people who are tied strongly to their religion. If you have interacted, have you been told you are "fear based"? That is the response I have gotten when trying to present the Allies' message.
    As Knowledge does, I move along...

Forum Member
    I saw this on Facebook today, an animated film Mermaids on Mars.

I checked the video of Nancy Guettiers work at http://www.nancylandkids.com/ (author of Mermaids on Mars book) but did not notice anything related to the Pacification Program. The books seem to be educational or did I miss something?

Forum Member
    I checked the video of Nancy Guettiers work at http://www.nancylandkids.com/ (author of Mermaids on Mars book) but did not notice anything related to the Pacification Program. The books seem to be educational or did I miss something?
    Ah, yes, Kari, the author is seeking to influence the world for good and I am seeing spooks around every corner. Now with your help, I see more positive possibilities for the inspiration for her work yet I do remain hypersensitive to the use of extraterrestrials in materials designed for children, a way to promote acceptance and the presumption of friendly, altruistic visitors.

Forum Member
    "It is not necessary for God to communicate profound Messages to humanity very often. This is a very serious thing. It does not happen that often. And yet the ambitious will assign themselves the role and the privilege of delivering messages from a higher source. Unfortunately, these people often become representatives of the Intervention and proponents of the whole Pacification Program. They have very strong views about what is spiritual, and then they appeal to higher powers to substantiate what they believe and to anoint them as the representatives of a greater truth. How perfect this is for the Intervention." Discerning God's Messengers
    http://farrinto.blogspot.com/2016/02...-time-has.html

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    "It is not necessary for God to communicate profound Messages to humanity very often. This is a very serious thing.
    ...."
    Discerning God's Messengers
    http://farrinto.blogspot.com/2016/02...-time-has.html
    Thank you Mary s,
    this quote points to a truth that is quite different from the circus of channellings that we have witnessed in the last decade. Phenomena like "Kryon of magnetic service" or Bashar are perhaps the most obvious ones among the huge amount of evidence of the Pacification Program.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3