Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Signs of the Pacification Program

The catholic church is in big trouble (in case you have been hiding under a rock for the last 5 years) and they need new supporters. Where will they come from if not Earth?

Seriously though, the Church wants to place itself as the intermediary between humanity and the Greater Community. They will make all sorts of bogus claims in order to make the Church seem Divinely guided to assist humanity as we enter the Greater Community. Don't buy it, of course, it's just an opportunistic power grab to maintain some power on Earth.

If enough people see this deception as just another lie coming from the Church, this institution may finally die a blessed death.

Pope Francis is not the only religious leader who is being used by the intervention to pacify humanity. Dalai Lama has also spoken about extraterrestrials. He held a speech back in 2013 at the University of Portland, and interestingly enough, he started out by addressing this issue!

Excerpt of the speech where he talks about ETs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTu6VBhU2A

Full speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQakyDvkAY#t=918

It would need to be a huge rock Mark LoL and yes, I totally agree. this is Intervention work.
    It's time to face it.
    I remember years ago Monsignor Balducci spoke about aliens...I have to look that up again because I don't remember if he was pro or con Intervention...as back then I was pro Intervention (blushing).

Patricia, the clip of the Dalai Lama that you linked is IMO another remarkable document of proof...I remember hearing about this, but I never really thought he would have gone that far! This is the text of his speech:
    "Eventually if we receive some visitor from another galaxy come. Look: same human being, maybe a little different sort of shapes, but basically the same, then furthermore [it is the] same sentient being. Respect them. Look at them. It's the same sentient being. We can immediately shake hand, if they have some sort of similar hand there, then we can shake hand. If we put too much emphasis on "We are human beings on this planet", then someone from the outside comes, a stranger. Always watch for it. That creates more anxiety, more fear."
    It's very subtle, because he says things that are true in a sense...would be true if there was no threat. Respect etc. all good, sure...But there is a threat my goodness!!! Why doesn't he focus on respect among our own races, there is enough work to do there, before venturing into alien talk!
    This goes hand in hand with the people on other forums that accuse us of being 'racist' against foreign visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    It's very subtle, because he says things that are true in a sense...would be true if there was no threat. Respect etc. all good, sure...But there is a threat my goodness!!! Why doesn't he focus on respect among our own races, there is enough work to do there, before venturing into alien talk!
    This goes hand in hand with the people on other forums that accuse us of being 'racist' against foreign visitors.
    Thanks for pulling the quote, Raoul. It is very disturbing to me because although I never disliked HHDL, I thought he was harmless, at worst. Now, I see how he is either being used, or he is being clever in using manipulative language and misleading arguments, as you point out. Respect yes - respect for us and respect for us as the stewards of Earth! We must respect our borders and make sure no one comes here uninvited! This is our house, and I don't care who comes to Earth without an invitation, they are not welcome here without our consent!

For me it still difficult to discern the difference between the Pacification Program, which I assume would be very strategic, discrete and maximally effective, and the ordinary musings of the general public. People show interest in any topic, and some celebrity will undoubtedly try to use it for their benefit, whether they are even aware of the Intervention or are merely seeking attention. Even some of the individuals who seemingly oppose the Allies' message because it seems too discriminating are maybe only acting out of a misguided desire for relationship without any real involvement from the Intervention.

However, of course I cannot account for the scope or the nature of the influence cast in the Mental Environment by the Intervention here in our world, so I do not know whether or not these impulses would arise in the absence of this presence, but I have a feeling that they would, and the Allies themselves mention that it is quite natural to be hopeful, so maybe not all of these manifestations are directly related to the PP?

I think you're right, Marthinus, it could often be just a genuine desire for relationship as you say.
    The problem, IMO, is that in any case the general public is moving in that direction...opening our doors to this dangerous reality.

Forum Member
    For me it still difficult to discern the difference between the Pacification Program, which I assume would be very strategic, discrete and maximally effective, and the ordinary musings of the general public. People show interest in any topic, and some celebrity will undoubtedly try to use it for their benefit, whether they are even aware of the Intervention or are merely seeking attention. Even some of the individuals who seemingly oppose the Allies' message because it seems too discriminating are maybe only acting out of a misguided desire for relationship without any real involvement from the Intervention.

However, of course I cannot account for the scope or the nature of the influence cast in the Mental Environment by the Intervention here in our world, so I do not know whether or not these impulses would arise in the absence of this presence, but I have a feeling that they would, and the Allies themselves mention that it is quite natural to be hopeful, so maybe not all of these manifestations are directly related to the PP?
    Thanks for saying this, Marthinus. To see a reference to a hypothetical extra-terrestrial presence is to remember that to the speaker it's still merely a hypothetical.

Can we ask where the acknowledgement of the possibility of ETs comes from? With these leaders of major world traditions, can we also take into context the totality of their being and pronouncements?

The current leader of the Roman Catholic church displays a servant mentality and intentionality. Coming from Latin America is an important part of his development that we should understand: this is a "power to the people" movement of decades or more in the making, and it aligns with the female religious orders that, just so you know embody following the Mystery within a hoary and crusted over tradition. The church represents a networked organization on Earth, and it demonstrated resilience through the years. If we can master dialogue with the "people like us" who are in the church, we will be friends who have learned to join. The time is now.

Here is an interesting vid with Michael Salla telling us about a plan by the Vatican to prepare for imminent discovery of extraterrestrial life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC-GcOfZYUc
    "The Vatican is preparing the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics for the imminent discovery of extraterrestrial life. Pope Francis has reportedly drafted a major statement about extraterrestrial life and its theological implications that is expected to be publicly released soon."
    Apparently the main gist of the plan will be that ETs (in this case I suppose visiting ETs) are more spiritually and ethically advanced than us, in fact they, allegedly, don't even have an original sin and are our "potential brothers in Christ"...and sisters too I suppose.
    Salla announces that a representative named Consolomagno will hold a convention where he will explain in more depth Pope Francis' position about baptising aliens and aliens becoming Christians.
    So...apart from the contradiction with the no-original sin hypothesis, that would cancel the need for baptism...sounds like Christians on earth may increase in numbers.
    Sounds to me like the Allies of Humanity warnings, here too, were right on target.

I found another book for children about aliens, with some very freaky truths in it! I was at the library with my sister the other day, and I spotted it in the children section. It is originally in English, but it has been translated to many languages.

Front cover
    Back cover
    UFO
    Mind readers
    Translated passage: “These apparently lovely, blond dolls are in reality discrete, extraterrestrial invaders of the worst kind – telepathic tyrants, who are so intent on overtaking the world that neither a good old-school spanking nor threats of being sent to bed without dinner can discourage them…”

Galactic Federations
    Translation: “When it comes to invasions from space, galactic federations can be almost as bad as evil empires. Galactic federations arise when aliens that love to invent rules and boss around with other lifeforms join forces, so they unobstructed can stick their noses, beaks and triple snouts into other people’s affairs – ‘for their own good’, they say. Even if no galactic federation will ever confess that they plan to invade a peaceful planet such as Earth, they have no problems with ‘reaching out in friendship’, which usually means that they show up out of a sudden in a federalist battle ship that can wipe out your planet with a press on a button, if it ‘does not do, as it is told’. “

I found another book for children about aliens, with some very freaky truths in it!
    This book seems to oppose the alien interventions and the author seems to be aware of the information in the Allies of Humanity Briefings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast