Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Signs of the Pacification Program

Signs of the Pacification Program

I decided to start this thread where we can post signs of the Pacification Program in the media and elsewhere. If you are not familiar with the Pacification Program, it is the alien intervention's program to persuade and influence humanity in order to undermine our awareness and discernment of their presence here and to unconsciously make us compliant and used to it.

I got inspired by a similar thread found on the New Message forum (link), and I thought that it would be a great idea to have one here as well. It's also a good idea to check what has been posted there, as people have provided other good examples of this attempt to pacify us.

The first example that I've come across is Katy Perry's song called E.T. (link).

Here is an extract from the song:

"[...]See, I abducted you
    So I tell you what to do, I tell you what to do
    What to do, what to do

(chorus)
    Kiss me, Ki-Ki-Kiss me
    Infect me with your loving fill me with your
    poison
    Take me, Ta-Ta-Take me
    Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
    Boy, Boy you're an alien, your touch so foreign
    It's supernatural, extra-terrestrial"

The second example is from an old comic book that I own named The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes (1992) by Bill Watterson. (Photo)

I'll be posting more examples as I come across them. Feel free to contribute to this thread as well! :-)

Thankyou PatriciaDK for bringing this up.
    For those interested, here is a good video about the ET Pacification program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0dOz-mtKKs

I found something interesting: an ad by an insurance company, this article illustrates it (link).

The marketing director explains some of the reasons for replacing human characters with aliens, like the fact that aliens, who are more intelligent, chose them...and this phrase stood out for me:
    “Therefore the aliens live next door to everyone else and part of them discovering Budget Direct is singing our song.”
    Is this just pure marketing or is someone trying to get us used to the idea of aliens living among us?

Mind you, this is not racism, I have absolutely no problem with race, colour, creed etc. but considering that WE KNOW that visiting ET races are up to no good (ask Karla Turner), then why would someone promote the idea of ETs living nextdoor?

The examples are too numerous to list, but one that has particularly affected me and my family is a book called "The Nose from Jupiter" which is about a boy who has an alien living in his nose!

The Alien tells the boy things, tells his friends funny things and the boy learns to love the little Alien. Isn't that cute? Well, not so much as it teaches our children that Aliens are cute, and ok. BARF!
    http://smile.amazon.com/Nose-Jupiter...dp/0887764282/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBerger View Post
    The examples are too numerous to list, but one that has particularly affected me and my family is a book called "The Nose from Jupiter" which is about a boy who has an alien living in his nose!

The Alien tells the boy things, tells his friends funny things and the boy learns to love the little Alien. Isn't that cute? Well, not so much as it teaches our children that Aliens are cute, and ok. BARF!
    http://smile.amazon.com/Nose-Jupiter...dp/0887764282/
    Teaching children that it's ok to have a PARASITE inside...that's really the pits...

Tools of the Alien Intervention
    My Post Today:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-3007048.html

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Tools of the Alien Intervention
    My Post Today:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-3007048.html
    Thankyou Mickey, great posts, surely a contribution to expose and offset some of the hidden tactics of the Intervention, like the one that the OP is pointing to.

Oh no, not my beloved Calvin & Hobbes! :)
    The example I will share is not from mainstream media, but from the people I encounter in Boulder, CO sometimes. If you've been to Boulder, or perhaps the Denver International Airport, you might know about the pressurized mental environment that exists around here. This is the home of the New Message from God, so not-so-coincidentally, this is a place where the Intervention forces may hone in, as the high concentration of Students speaking out about the intervention and studying the way of Knowledge are congregated here. Some Students feel this, some do not.
    Anyway- One of my jobs is at a juice bar in the heart of Boulder. The customers can be quite entertaining. Last night I was serving a man who was without a doubt using pacified language over and over..
    "You know, I believe it's all what we co-create, what me make, and anything can happen if we just, you know, show up with our greatest intentions. We're just, like, exactly where we need to be and have great intents, there is no fail. I'm all about raising human it's vibration and.."
    Me: "Oh? How do you do that?"
    "Oh it's what we do, it's a constant co-creation, you know.. just positive energy."
    ...and so on....
    This happens a lot. Buzzwords sans action or clarity. The sad thing is this kind of language engages so many people. These are examples of the forces that counter Knowledge. They work through people and independently of people.
    The important thing here is to recognize it. I am grateful that I am able to see it for what it is and keep moving.

The signs of the pacification program are everywhere. It's insidious. The new message reveals that the intervention will keep us distracted and push their agenda not by invasion or war. They are achieving this by influence in the mental environment and playing on humanities most immature qualities. They achieve this by giving us exactly what we want. Something new and shiny to feel good about temporarily, but which has no real fulfillment. We are ripe for intervention. This is why the new message from god was given at this time, at this great threshold. This is why the Allies of Humanity have come and sacrificed their lives so that we have a chance to recognize what is happening and do something about it.

Hey we forgot about the Pope!
    This is a sign that the process of hitting mainstream media with pacification is well underway:
    Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'Who are we to close doors?'
    You are quite right IMO chopfner:
    We are ripe for intervention.
    It's time to seriously, very seriously, advocate for the message of the Allies of Humanity, because today it's the most comprehensive and totally crystal clear warning about what's going on.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast