Thread: "As with this Teaching, Marshall is real." (Val's experience)

"As with this Teaching, Marshall is real." (Val's experience)

The Allies of Humanity Briefings are very closely related to the New Message from God, I would dare say they are One teaching altogether.
    A fellow student of Steps to Knowledge has recently shared this experience.
    Sometimes people ask for proof...I understand, but this time, please read this to that deeper part of you, that part that seeks a different sort of proof that something "is real".
    (I have to make 2 posts because of it's length)

Why Study the New Message from God?

Thank you for this opportunity to share my experience of The New Message from God Teachings, The Allies of Humanity briefings and the Free School. Along with these things I will mention my experience of Marshall Vian Summers, the people of the Society of the New Message and the fellow students I have met.

First and foremost, the New Message is about recognizing and allowing the Knowledge that God has put in each of us to activate, guide and redeem our lives. This Teaching is about being a student of Knowledge, which is an aspect of God-Spirit within us. In the study of Knowledge, one faces oneself. One faces the Truth of one's life, the Truth of the condition of our world, the Truth of our place in the Greater Community of intelligent life in space, which is where we are also.

This study is not about collecting kudos, or toys, or riches. It is not about acquiring a 'trophy' relationship, or an ideal (according to our culture). Fill in the blank. An ideal family, an ideal job, an ideal idea of oneself, an ideal home, an ideal--anything. It is not even about evolving spiritually and ascending to lofty heights beyond our earthly experience. This is about reclaiming the Knowledge and the power to be an effective conduit for good in this world. This Message from God makes it clear to us that we have been sent here to serve this world, for it is in great need.

This study empowers us to free ourselves to be vessels for Divine Will. This can manifest in seemingly small ways; this can also allow you to be a location where paradigm-expanding communication and action can come into our world.

Our world is so much in need. This is not about positive thinking, about creating our own reality, about 'seeing only the good'. This is about
    accessing our natural, inherent Knowing and becoming effective in the world and for the world, to solve the urgent problems that need solving today, from the place of true power and authority within us that can provide the effective solutions so necessary now.

The Teaching of the New Message is multi-faceted. There is the Steps to Knowledge book of practices. Its study incrementally prepares you to
    recognize and to allow Knowledge to become strong in your experience. It is a preparation given to the receptive in developing populations in worlds throughout the Greater Community, tailored to the culture and understanding of each world, but in essence, the same. The practices are deceptively simple.

Having just finished my third time through Steps to Knowledge, each time has been a different and deeper experience. The title is accurate; it really is steps to Knowledge, even though Knowledge is our very nature, it isn't serving us in ordinary life, because we are not with it. The book of practices allows us to align ourselves with our true nature. Knowledge, though having been with us all along, seems to emerge; through this study, it becomes accessible.

When the reclamation of Knowledge is your goal, you are focused to a path of experiences around that. So this paradigm isn't all about feeling, though how you feel is an important barometer at times. When feelings are driven by emotions and the limited personal mind, they are unreliable indications; coming from Knowledge, they are readings from a properly calibrated instrument and very valuable to you.

You won't always feel good if you take this path. This is about Truth, facing yourself, seeing what the world situation is. It is about discovery--so many amazing discoveries along the way and Grace, a gracious ease and new ways to be with others. As with any great endeavor, any great climb, it will not always be a comfortable adventure, but it will take you somewhere important, where you have not as yet been, unless you are awake to Knowledge.

This is about being in the Presence of the Teachers of God. It is about experiencing yourself as more than you ever have before, not just as a peak experience, but as a functioning being in service to a world in need, its people and fundamentally, to God. This is about being with God, not believing in God.

This is a larger-than-life-as-we-know-it arena. You reclaim Knowledge; you reclaim relationships; you receive great service and you learn to give great service. Gifts are given to you to give. This Teaching is the Real Deal.

This is not about being a New Thought practitioner—as with all of the religions inspired by God in the world there is real value there—but being a real student of Knowledge is so much more than that.

The New Message teaches the reclamation of Knowledge. It also speaks of the importance to our people and Earth at this time of the Greater Community.

In addition to the Teachings from the Angelic Assembly about the Greater Community and what we need to know about it and why, at the request of the Assembly, representatives from a freedom-loving, knowledgeable alien culture in our physical reality, came near here as allies and observed the intervention here by resource explorers and collectives, who are here to exploit human ignorance and Earth's resources.

The three books of the Allies of Humanity Briefings are sobering and informative. They were brought to us at great cost to our Allies, some of whom lost their lives in the process of bringing us this urgent and important information.

Available online on amazon.com and elsewhere, these easy-to-read and understand gifts to humankind should be read by anyone wanting to understand and remedy our current plight as an ignorant and immature race, emerging into a neighborhood of skilled and sophisticated races wanting what we have. The Allies have warned us that off-world resource explorers and collectives are already intervening in our affairs for their own benefit.

Those intervening are skilled in the arts of persuasion and mind control, and armed with trinkets of technology, dangerously attractive to our leaders hungry for power and seemingly easy solutions.

This portion of The New Message from God, dealing with this foreign intervention present on Earth at this time, the Assembly tells us, is the reason we have received this great Revelation now, as our existence as the sovereign people of this world is at stake .

To mature to be a person that the world needs today, even if we were just to acquire Knowledge and to live quietly, is the greatest service we can perform for those in our life and for humanity, for our world.

From the point of view of Heaven, developing Knowledge is the purpose of life. Everything else is marking time, until we are mature enough to make this study and subsequently to live from Knowledge.
    (continued on post n.2)

(continued from post n.1)
    Can you find God in other studies? Of course you can. God is everywhere. Can you serve the world in other ways? Yes, but until you reclaim Knowledge, the depth of meaning and the resonating effectiveness of your Presence, your thoughts and your actions won't be there. The great contributors to life have contributed and are contributing from Knowledge.

The other aspect of the New Message Teachings is the condition of Earth, the changes coming to our world—changes humankind has brought about, and changes in nature on a larger scale herself. As students of Knowledge we are asked to become resources for ourselves and others. To call up personal strength, to be strong in the face of an unknown future--to become the ones who know what to do, or how to be of comfort, should that need arise. Meanwhile, whatever the future brings, we are building strength.

These are the places along the way, when you commit to being a student of Knowledge, not just a believer in God. This is not a stroll in the park on Sunday. This is a real, engrossing, life-transforming world-service Way of Knowledge, that is and does just what it says.

Before I conclude I will just mention my experience of Marshall Vian Summers, the Messenger, the Society who is his support and interface with the world, and the other students of Knowledge whom I have met.

As with this Teaching, Marshall is real. If you have listened to any of the audio Revelations or read any of the sacred books from the New Knowledge library, you have experienced the depth and scope of the vast
    Revelation he has brought to us through these many years, a Revelation he is still faithfully receiving for us.

I have had the honor of being with Marshall many times. He is humble, yet highly intelligent and aware. He lives very simply; he has become his Teaching's first student and has assimilated its Wisdom well. He teaches with everything he does. The Presence is with him, very strongly. His credentials show up around him in the experience of his students and are self-evident in the great Message he has brought.

Marshall is the first Greater Community Messenger, sent and prepared to bring Wisdom needed on Earth at this time to humanity. He is doing that. The Revelation is here, greater and truer than any Revelation ever given on Earth, unadulterated, undiluted, un-editorialized, with no mythology, no control mechanisms added—just the Teaching: God's will, to the Angelic Assembly, through Marshall, recorded as it arrived, transcribed meticulously--and utterly amazing in its scope and depth—a Teaching unlike any other because it truly is the New Message from God for our time.

As this great Message was received by Marshall through the years, it became his life; at great personal strain and cost he stayed the course and brought it through.

To be able to be with, to associate with, such a man, to see his honesty, his bravery, his love and dedication to people, is a Teaching in itself. Because he is the Real Deal, being in relationship with him burns away anything unreal about one. All that is not true is given to the Sacred Fire. Knowledge is cleansing, purifying—and Knowledge in such a relationship, even more so.

The Society for the New Message from God is a group of individuals who have given their lives to service, to be of support to Marshall the Messenger, to produce the books and other materials and make them available to the public, to support students and to create events, handle logistics and run the office. In this work they are assisted by a few able and dedicated volunteers.

The materials have been translated into many languages and the New Message has students all around the world. Each Society individual and volunteer is a fully functioning active human being, working for the Society and often at other jobs as well. Their dedication is intense and concentrated, matching the importance of their work for our world.

Some of these devoted individuals have been with Marshall for over 20 years. They are well-spoken, intelligent, and strong in Knowledge and they are advancing students. Student-hood for any of us will not be complete in this lifetime. The Society members and volunteers have been performing great service for the people of Earth; someday that service may be recognized.

As to the students of Knowledge, I have been fortunate enough to be with many students at various events with Marshall through the years.

The students of Knowledge are intelligent, functional, sensitive, people from many walks of life and many different countries. Their mutual dedication to Knowledge, world-service and the sharing of the practice of Steps to Knowledge gives them a foundational ground of being.

The study of Knowledge puts the personal mind in its proper place, so students of Knowledge tend to have an affinity not usually found among those who still think they are their minds. There is a relationship bond, a shared understanding that has nothing to do with conditioning and everything to do with being free to see and be the Truth. When students of Knowledge are together, the Presence is incredibly strong; the sky's no limit!

A great and ongoing opportunity to be with the students, the Society members and Marshall, is to enroll in the Free School of the New Message online, and participate in the Campfire Chat discussion on the Free School website on Saturday mornings at 9AM Mountain Time.

It a powerful aspect of the Free School, where the students explore the topics of the school curriculum in a sacred environment of Knowledge.

In attending the Free School the only obligation is your intention to learn; no one is taking attendance. To access the Campfire Chat you need to register for the school, which is a simple process. After a few days you have online access to the web page of the Free School, where you can read and/or download study materials.

Again, nobody is checking on you or grading you. There is no pressure to perform; you participate or you don't. On the Chat you share or you don’t.

Every two months, at the beginning of each session of the Free School, there is a Sunday video presentation, usually by Patricia Summers and/or Reed Summers, Marshall's wife and son, with a short talk and Blessing from Marshall at the conclusion. There is the uTube students' chat that occurs then as well.

There is always much of value in these events of focused intention and they are available to watch through the website; some are public on uTube. As a school student, you can read the Saturday Campfire Chats via the Free School Forum page where they are archived, as well.

It's a choice. The world needs people of Knowledge. This is a genuine calling from the Creator of All Life. It's really real. It is the Teaching for our time. If you want to be where the real action is...just remember this is REAL. You can wade in, but be advised. If your intentions are true, at some point it will become your life, to your great benefit and for the good of our world. That's what real Revelations do.

VLH

Forum Member
    This is a beautiful testimony and summary of all things New Message. This can help many people to become acquainted with the many books and fronts of work of the New Message.

Can I share this in the Facebook AIRG group? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by levycarneiro View Post
    This is a beautiful testimony and summary of all things New Message. This can help many people to become acquainted with the many books and fronts of work of the New Message.

Can I share this in the Facebook AIRG group? Thank you!
    Hi Levy, yes, for sure:) Val's message was to share it anywhere it may be appreciated.

Forum Member
    Great to know, thanks to you and Val!

Quote Originally Posted by levycarneiro View Post
    Great to know, thanks to you and Val!
    Thank You Val, for that testimony and for allowing us to share it ~<3

Thank you for sharing your experience, Val. Thank you for posting this, Raoul. Reminds me of when I found the New Message or it found me, I was watching an interview with Marshall and I found myself saying to Marshall via the computer screen, "You're the real deal!"