Thread: Incredible footage of the moon and alien female

Incredible footage of the moon and alien female

I don't recommend to necessarily watch the whole thing and / or buy into the religious aspect of the guy's explanation, but the footage itself is pretty amazing. The female is at 1:07:00 (one hour & seven minutes):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-F67OUEAw

I have to admit that 'alien' female doesn't necessarily apply since it indeed can be a female from ancient Earth Humans. But still, I found it worth posting.

I remember this. I've always wished there were better pictures of the Mona Lisa EBE.

I watchedthe shorter version video. I have seen this ffotage before, the one of the alien spaceship on te Moon. But I don't find this presentation convincing at all: the hype music, the video footage has clearly been cut and pasted. it is kind of crazy as far as the story that is written regarding walking inside the craft etc.... Does anyone have the link to the original?

Niko, that's a good idea. If anyone has a link to the original I'd also love to see it. I've seen this footage in many ways, though. The first time I saw it, it was silent. It had a lot more to it than the EBE. But always good to see again.