Thread: Protecting Witnesses

Protecting Witnesses

My Question:
    Is anyone interested in protecting witnesses so that they can testify in a public forum or federal court?

At the Facebook group, 'Terrorism: Adults Only' there are names and
    links to information that I posted to help explain the hostile side of this puzzle.

If you are serious about understanding the hostiles (I investigate criminal occult networks), please contact me -- I'm friendly, and we can strategize about how to get insiders to testify in a public forum or U.S. federal court.

Also, you must be an adult to participate with this discussion.

Some of our witnesses are criminals, and they will need attorney advice about;
    * Witness protection
    * Immunity from prosecution in exchange for their testimony
    * Plea bargaining
    And we will need an attorney with knowledge of the U.S. Uniform Code of Military Justice, UCMJ --
    especially in regards to Chapter 47, Treason Against the United States.

Most respectfully,

Victor G. Jackson (not an attorney)
    Terrorism: Adults Only
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/terrorism.adultsonly/

Forum Member
    What excellent work you do! Wish I could help, but I am here in Europe and don't know what I could do.

"Wish I could help, but I am here in Europe and don't know what I could do."

Mariska,
    What we have are documents, and witnesses.
    What we need: attorneys.

We need to get attorneys in the conversation.
    If you know any law students, professors, law clerks, or anyone who wants to
    discuss getting witnesses into a public court -- this will help.

I don't know much about EU or UK law, and most of the witnesses I know about
    are US citizens -- so I think in terms of the US federal court system.
    However, this hostile network is international and your rights and the rights of
    everyone you care about are threatened.

Maybe you could find someone who knows something about the US federal courts
    and would want to discuss details and strategy about helping people to testify
    under oath.
    Thanks for your interest Mariska.

Forum Member
    Thanks for your reply. I know a suitable attorney, not very well, but I will contact him and ask him.

Good. Thanks Mariska.

I don't want to be a wet blanket here, but since when did governments ever tell us the truth about anything?

Quote Originally Posted by hasseb432 View Post
    I don't want to be a wet blanket here, but since when did governments ever tell us the truth about anything?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/terrorism.adultsonly/
    We have insiders who want to testify to the public. There are groups of human beings that are looking out for their own interest, and our insiders can identify these traitors to humanity.
    Do you know what a "Psy-cop" is?
    Some adults are criminally training children to dominate other humans, they will be a Master class "Alpha-Controllers" over subservients.
    Protect witnesses, and we can bring into a public court of law, police officers and others who have the "Psy-cop" training.
    Ask Ted Andromidas and Ronald R. Mellen PHD if they can tell you something about psy-cops.

JSU | Criminal Justice | Ronald R. Mellen, Ph.D.
    http://www.jsu.edu/criminaljustice/mellen.html

So how exactly is this (either directly or indrectly) related to the Allies of Humanity and their perspective?

Protect Witnesses -- Get Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    So how exactly is this (either directly or indrectly) related to the Allies of Humanity and their perspective?
    The Allies of Humanity are free people on a free planet. For now.

I am holding back information for two main reasons:
    1) Witness Protection
    Several persons on our witness list may be subjected to vigilante action (lynch mobs).

2) You won't believe me if I just start talking.
    I am constantly asking for attorneys to get involved and help to protect our witnesses.
    The public would be shocked and possibly demoralized into inaction if they knew what can and is being done to them by hostiles.

U.S. federal attorneys can offer witness protection, plea bargaining, and immunity from prosecution in exchange for the testimony of our witnesses.

The Alpha-Controller program
    Some of our witnesses know exactly what I'm talking about.
    I know people who want to testify in a public court about; the murders, rapes (even children),
    manipulation of populations through acts of terror, etc.

If our witnesses could present our evidence in court then you -- the worldwide public -- could
    research our evidence and decide for yourself if you need to take action.

Taking Action
    Human beings cannot detect and stop hostile intelligences. If you could, then Ted Andromidas, Ronald R. Mellen PHD, et al., would have been imprisoned decades ago.

The Allies of Humanity can get involved to stop human beings from collaborating with hostiles by
    helping witnesses to testify in a public court of law about the hostile network and the leadership.

The Hostile Leadership
    Picture a hostile military chain-of-command pyramid.
    Human beings need the base of the pyramid to testify against the upper-levels. There is no greater evil on Earth than that hostile network.

Some of our witnesses want to testify, others will have to be compelled to testify in court.
    You can ask attorneys to contact me about witness protection and I can share names and specifics about these criminal collaborators.

Protect Witnesses -- Get Answers

vgj

First of all, your reply doesn't answer my question at all.
    Second, I would highly recommend you to first read the current 3 books of the "Allies of Humanity" before posting here on this forum.

Third; If people wish to come forward with any kind of information they can do so anonymously on the internet.
    No need to get on a high horse by dropping terms like "witness protection".

You come a cross somewhat delusional/obsessed or we have ourselves "yet another troll".