Thread: Things I miss in the AOH and the NewMSG texts

Things I miss in the AOH and the NewMSG texts

Hello dear seekers of truth,

There's things I miss in the AOH and the NewMSG texts or that do not correlate with other available material.

I'm not saying the AOH stuff is or isn't genuine, but here are a few things I've noticed that are worth mentioning:

TECHNOLOGY
    Even (covert) human mind control technology exists according to several, seemingly credible sources, and don't forget the weather manipulation tech either. There's enough info on it; just search on things like MKULTRA (which is already OLD tech now; according to some) and the work of Dr. Nick Begich (the guy who explained much on HAARP and more). I'm not saying you should spend too much time on this though.

Here's an amazing example of how far the rabbit hole goes when it comes to the ET war subject: The Mars Records (which was already released in the year 2000 if I'm not mistaken) http://www.themarsrecords.com/
    There's free pdf's which describes the MILAB subject (Military Abductee) and involves extremely advanced technology (aside from advanced mind- and metaphysical techniques/tactics).

Other key phrases to search on for OLD technology (because now they probably are way further):
    The Philadelphia Experiment
    The Montauk Project

I personally totally believe that the secret projects includes technology that enables covert military to basically dial into any location, certainly here on earth, but also to other planets like Mars, and simply go there. This doesn't mean that this technology isn't derived from another race of course, I know.

A HUMAN FARM & GENETIC MANIPULATION
    Another thing I'm missing in both NewMSG and AOH texts is how humans are a hybrid race ALREADY themselves because of numerous past manipulations by another race. This may include a big fat set up when it comes to how our societies work; the way we live and, in turn, 'our' exploitation of the planet. It seems we have been 'farmed' in several ways, just like humans farm animals.
    Here's a nice article: http://www.openhandweb.org/the_ET_in...f_planet_earth

The most complete assertion of the whole alien threat scenario, which includes all aspects above, I found here:
    'Discerning Alien Disinformation' is a good read (free books available in pdf and epub and hardcover as well):
    http://montalk.net/Discerning_Alien_Disinfo_v3.1.pdf

Some more websites containing more info, incl. very revealing (but shocking: be warned) interviews:
    http://www.theuniversalseduction.com/bartley/
    http://evelorgen.com/wp/

Another VERY interesting article:
    http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

Perhaps it's better not to read the above information. It seems there are trickster beings who can mimick everything/anything. I noticed how everything I read can be used against me and that 'psychic visions', so to speak, can be triggered by them. For instance: I saw my Sony Reader in my mind incl. the msg: 'Keep reading'. Another msg I got was: too much research in time of a fight is NOT recommended. In my case (which was indeed in a time of a fight) the latter advice was the one I should have followed. This is really annoying; the discernment can be insanely difficult.

I meant the info in the first post, not OpenHand. So annoying one cannot edit a post... please change this ASAP.

Thankyou robisbe, that's interesting info. I agree that there are some good sources out there. I was familiar with 'Discerning Alien Disinfo', good read.
    The AOH and NM material are not intended to be a comprehensive source of info per se (...nevertheless I found much clarifying info in the whole Revelation), this passage may be a good example of this:
    "We must watch our words very carefully. Do you see, you are so prone to predictions and those things that are sensational. We do not wish to speak of such things. Misused they are. It is difficult to use a piece of specific information in a constructive way, particularly when it concerns the future. ..." from Secret 64 of 'Secrets of Heaven'
    So IMO it's good to have our eyes open for the info that is available, being, at the same time, careful to not overdose on info and find ourselves going around in circles - which is what was happening to me several years ago.
    Interesting the advice you received:
    ...too much research in time of a fight is NOT recommended.
    Do you have any kind of feeling as to what its source may be?

Forum Member
    Hi Robisbe,
    I took a look at the sites you mentioned. In my eyes, not one of them has pure info, all misleading. It is from Ets or ET contactees/abductees who are (unknowingly) under ET control. It is best to read the NM or the AOH briefings with an open mind, unhindered by this kind of info.
    Not to say that there are no abductees or contactees that see through the deception of the ETs, but in the mentioned sites, there is deception. It can be seen clearly if one understands the allies message with our objective, deeper mind.

[QUOTE=robisbe;6285]Hello dear seekers of truth,

There's things I miss in the AOH and the NewMSG texts or that do not correlate with other available material.

I'm not saying the AOH stuff is or isn't genuine, but here are a few things I've noticed that are worth mentioning:
    A HUMAN FARM & GENETIC MANIPULATION
    Another thing I'm missing in both NewMSG and AOH texts is how humans are a hybrid race ALREADY themselves because of numerous past manipulations by another race. This may include a big fat set up when it comes to how our societies work; the way we live and, in turn, 'our' exploitation of the planet. It seems we have been 'farmed' in several ways, just like humans farm animals.
    Here's a nice article: http://www.openhandweb.org/the_ET_in...f_planet_earth

Hello Robisbe,

This is what I found the AOH 1-Second Briefing: “…Many thousands of years ago, in your time, several races came to interbreed with humanity to give humanity a greater intelligence and adaptability. This led to the rather sudden emergence of what we understand is called “Modern Man.” This has given you dominance and power in your world. This occurred long ago.
    However the interbreeding program that is occurring now is not the same at all. It is being undertaken by a different set of beings and by different alliances. Through interbreeding they are seeking to establish a human being who will be part of their association yet who can survive within your world and can have a natural affinity with the world. Your visitors can not live on the surface of your world…”

I agree that the intricate details are not there but I do believe the "greater intelligence and adaptability" was to mold us to their suit their needs and that "Modern Man" is a Modern Mess as a result in these manipulations.
    Thanks for your input.

Darylyn, thank you for accepting the truth about the past and for your information, the 4, do live with us everyday. I am not trying to effend anybody in this website at all, I just trying to make everyone understand what is a ETI's, a LTI's, a ALT857 and a CRT458 identity. And above all, to make some of them do prepare to enter the world of acceptance and once and for all, communication between the 4 and the humans could be establish at the normal level of understanding, hopping Of course that some of them will see the poker game before is too late and became the real goal of humanity to be "I am Majestic Carbon 12, made of the Substance of OSIRIS the SUN, power by 6 Proton, 6 Electron and 6 Neutron as I am the Tabernacle of Jerusalem and the Mansion of many Mansions, under my title Jesus, I think, I write, I visualize and I walk to my Christ with the result of my creation, to regain my title as I am who I am, "toogigray" The great Majestic Carbon 12 " now out of the poker game.......... I am not into religion my friend and thank you for researching our past and learning about the 4.

Darylyn, is nothing wrong with AOH as long as they accept our past. Mr. Summer did personnally said that he do not know the Identities of those talking to him and we thanks him for being so honest on this part, therefore, him as well as the rest here should be glad that others with such knowledge enter this website with the missing answers, so everyone can benefit from this learning. Pluralism, Intellectual dishonesty, arrogance and racism are the worst enemies of humanity... WE MUST CREATE A HUMAN FEDERATION SO WE CAN BE ACCEPTED IN THE 4 AND SOON WE CAN BE 5.