Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Humans have been judged insane by The Council.

Quote Originally Posted by Alio View Post
    The Handbook, way back in the 80's said, "Why should you believe what we are telling you?"
    Alio, based on my research I had thought that these books were published in the late 90's. I was wondering: did you typo there or is my information incorrect?

Ha, well, I guess I should not expect to hear back from Alio for a while. It has been many months since she or he was last here.

But in the mean time, I did want to share with everyone a few short quotes from the books that have been discussed in this thread. I have chosen these specific quotes because I hope they will help make clear to anyone who has understood Allies of Humanity which angle the Paradigm books are coming from:

Help in various forms of interventional formats begins to assist. These will not create the new paradigm, but will stand forth to allow the new pattern to formulate.
    - Becoming, p. 159
    The advisors have available technology that surpasses any that is present on earth. These can and will be shared [with humanity], and abundant life will not mean tramping barefoot in the desert, unless the victors steadfastly choose that scenario.
    - Embracing the Rainbow, p. 94
    It is then, in answer to focused and deliberate requests, that outside help can intercede in subtle ways that will assist in moving through those crisis moments. "Help to become" will be answered.
    - Becoming, p. 114
    I think I could find more quotes which are relevant to the Allies of Humanity books, but I am aware of the forum policy on excessive quoting and I do not wish to run afoul of it. Perhaps later?

Anyway, I would be curious to hear your reactions to these quotes. I have my own conclusions, of course, but it is more fun to encourage reader participation :)

Quote Originally Posted by edwin33 View Post
    Ha, well, I guess I should not expect to hear back from Alio for a while. It has been many months since she or he was last here.

But in the mean time, I did want to share with everyone a few short quotes from the books that have been discussed in this thread. I have chosen these specific quotes because I hope they will help make clear to anyone who has understood Allies of Humanity which angle the Paradigm books are coming from:

I think I could find more quotes which are relevant to the Allies of Humanity books, but I am aware of the forum policy on excessive quoting and I do not wish to run afoul of it. Perhaps later?

Anyway, I would be curious to hear your reactions to these quotes. I have my own conclusions, of course, but it is more fun to encourage reader participation :)
    Thankyou Edwin33, those quotes are very relevant in my opinion, and they point to the fact that even the Paradigm series has some hidden clues showing the 'hand' of the Intervention...regretfully, as I loved these books in the past.
    I appreciated Alio's effort to join with the AOH message, but at the same time I believe that here too there is point where a sort of a crossroads is reached, where the hidden deceit has to be recognised.

Thank you for replying, raoul. I, too, had a great love for The Handbooks. I liked them so much that I even put a great deal of effort into trying to share them with others. I regret that now, because I think The Handbooks can lead people down the wrong path.

However, today I was reading Life in the Universe and I noticed an interesting correlation with something in the Handbook for the New Paradigm. I wanted to share that here:

Only a few technological items have been introduced to the world surreptitiously to advance humanity’s communication systems by those races who seek to use these in the future for their own purposes.

Life in the Universe, p19
    Fortunately you have at your disposal communications with a high potentiality of reaching vast numbers, at least at the moment. [...] Perhaps there was even help in bringing them into such widespread use. Could be!

Handbook for the New Paradigm, p128-129
    I wonder what kind of "help" they are referring to? Technological items perhaps?

Anyway, it seems like The Intervention is very interested in our communication systems.

Anyway, it seems like The Intervention is very interested in our communication systems.
    Reflecting the Revelations of the Intervention it makes sense that our extraterrestrial visitors would speed up the technology of the world to the level meeting their needs in accessing the resources of our world. We, humans are also a resource to them and in order to better control us, they would need global communication technologies at the level that they can track each of us. You need to only look around to see where such technology is going presently. I remember reading that transistor technology was given to us by ETs.

I think they are indeed referring to technological items, as you say, edwin33.
    It would be hard to pinpoint exactly which ones, considering the level of integration that the whole ICT scenario has seen, but I can just imagine a 'little push' here and there.

This is a good point to ponder IMO:
    (Kari H) We, humans are also a resource to them and in order to better control us, they would need global communication technologies at the level that they can track each of us.
    Thanks for that, Kari, coincidentally, I was just discussing this with a fellow NM student and a question arose, concerning a possible next phase...after we have been 'profiled', 'tracked', as you say. Will there be a 'cutoff date' at one point? If and/or when our civilisation has crumbled, will the access to the net be limited to a select few?
    If so, what shall we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    We, humans are also a resource to them and in order to better control us, they would need global communication technologies at the level that they can track each of us.
    Ah, I had not thought about it in that way. Thank you for this observation!

I used to freak out about the tracking back when I thought it was just human governments wanting more control and power over people. But adding the new layer of The Intervention on top has put my old conclusions about that into doubt. It is a much more complicated situation than what I thought before.

The whole things makes me feel like a tagged pigeon. Which is annoying. That's really all I can add to this conversation.

Absolutely right, Edwin. The Domain (and perhaps, other nasties as well) do indeed have a lot of control already, and really do monitor things like internet sites and YouTube. I stumbled across one of their "newbie trainees" who was actually rather obvious, in the comments section of one rather goofy You Tube vid. We know, for example, that everything which gets typed into a computer is first routed through a "master computer" in Brussels -- this was actually shown, on one TV program (I don't recall which one, sorry.) So the question remains, "who's watching the watchers?" No one friendly to our interests, I fear.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    ... Will there be a 'cutoff date' at one point? If and/or when our civilisation has crumbled, will the access to the net be limited to a select few?
    If so, what shall we do?
    I am hoping our learning will have us discover a way to communicate internally - WITHOUT technology.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast