Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Humans have been judged insane by The Council.

I just remembered something... in George Green's books, 'The Handbook for a New Paradigm', 'Embracing the Rainbow', 'Becoming' and 'Messages for the Ground Crew', somewhere they mention a 'Council'...does anyone remember in which book?

No, but I've never gotten to read these books. Not surprised to hear about a Council, considering.

If someone were to want to start on his stuff, which would you recommend first?

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    No, but I've never gotten to read these books. Not surprised to hear about a Council, considering.

If someone were to want to start on his stuff, which would you recommend first?
    (good to see you again spearcarrier)
    I read all the NP books more than once but at one point some contradictions arose, so I would be very interested in another opinion...I think the first book, the Handbook for a New Paradigm is the best start, and then following-up in order, book 2 'Embracing the Rainbow', 3 'Becoming' and 4 'Messages for the Ground Crew'. They are free, but if you have trouble finding them I can send you the files.
    Another good read that is recommended by George Green is the Talmud Jmmanuel, doable in a couple of days. Today I am sceptical about a lot of things that surround these books, but the Talmud talks about Knowledge so much, that at one point, years ago, it somehow drove me towards the "STEPS TO KNOWLEDGE" so I am grateful in any case.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    (good to see you again spearcarrier)
    Another good read that is recommended by George Green is the Talmud Jmmanuel, doable in a couple of days. Today I am sceptical about a lot of things that surround these books, but the Talmud talks about Knowledge so much, that at one point, years ago, it somehow drove me towards the "STEPS TO KNOWLEDGE" so I am grateful in any case.
    I'm grateful for the really misguided source that sent me to www.NewMessage.org but it is way too scary for me to recommend. I don't have much patience for Talmud Jmmanuel. I will try to give it another look.

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    I'm grateful for the really misguided source that sent me to www.NewMessage.org but it is way too scary for me to recommend. I don't have much patience for Talmud Jmmanuel. I will try to give it another look.
    I hear you, I think I has similar ones on my long road towards the New Message, Mary! Ideally, I wish I could have just started with Steps To Knowledge and saved time, but I guess I needed a 'primer' and in the Talmud, Jmmanuel keeps saying Knowledge here, Knowledge there...most of his statements regarded Knowledge so I kept wondering 'OK, but how do you gain it??' The New Paradigm series only went as far as suggesting to repeat "I am a human becoming, help me to become", but I got kind of tired of just doing that, so by the time I ran into STK I was so ready because it was the only practice that I ever ran into that guaranteed the reclamation of Knowledge...and it surely kept its promise. I must admit though that I was hoping for a much faster "Quick Remedy", while this practice is long, very long, but that's why it's reliable.

BTW, about the Talmud, another NM student who is an expert in ancient texts, quite some time ago pointed out that it is a cut-paste job taken from ancient texts...dunno, she knows more than me for sure (I wish I remembered her name), but I still appreciated the Talmud.

Sorry to disappear guys. I woke up one day with serious vertigo and it's just been a mess ever since.

Okay gonna hunt down the first book 'New Paradigm' - hopefully I can find it in audiobook form otherwise it's going to take me more than a year to get through it.

Who are we ? When we glided through a mirror like portal , thus bringing us into a certain circle room where other beings of light sang certain vibrational frequency's ? As we were in the middle , we could hear these frequency's that were so harmonic :) then we were transported through a multi dimensional tunnel , seeing so many beautiful colors beyond human words , as we could feel our selfs being compressed into this dense existence we could see other beings looking at us as we passed through their dimension and plane of existence :) who are we ? What are we?

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    Sorry to disappear guys. I woke up one day with serious vertigo and it's just been a mess ever since.

Okay gonna hunt down the first book 'New Paradigm' - hopefully I can find it in audiobook form otherwise it's going to take me more than a year to get through it.
    Sorry to hear that, spearcarrier, hope you are ok.
    The New Paradigm books are worth a read, but I just had a quick re-read of some passages and many of the statements in there are very dodgy...can't believe they used to be my favourite books...

We are who we are, and that's something you can't quite change. So long as you remember this you have a rock. :-)

Raoul, well if nothing else I can check 'em out. Can't hurt, what with me being very opinionated and set in my ways from onsetting old age....

That would be nice, spercarrier, would be interested to get a general feedback, and also, if I remember correctly there are some forum members here that have organized a "Ground Crew", as suggested by the books.
    So maybe this is worth a separate thread...anyway...Just to follow up on what I said about the books, this, for example, does not resonate at all:
    Just as Moses had to cross the Red Sea at the exact moment of a planetary shift, this is
    timed at the exact moment of a galactic shift. How will you know? That is our job. P158 book 1
    a galactic shift, we've been given enough BS about galactic shifts, besides, somewhere else, they say that Moses got the 10 commandments from a negative ET source, so if he was so misled how did he catch the planetary shift...whatever that meant.
    Here is another one:
    However, you are further reminded of the awareness of the planetary situation that is being observed by the galactic neighbors, most of whom are existing in a higher vibrational state of existence than planet earth. It is perfectly acceptable for the humans on this planet to invoke their help to manifest a change in the human body to accommodate the correction of the vibrational matrix of the human body and return it to its intended pattern. This request for help would require only a small number of human beings to enlist this help. It is something the ground crew could do inasmuch as they are now experiencing as 3rd dimensional human beings. This would allow them to be the first to make the vibrational transition and to allow them to establish the ideal; the return of the archetype as it was originally created within the galactic equations. This then becomes the second major assignment of the ground crew. - from Embracing the Rainbow p20-21
    Invoking the galactic neighbours, aha! They too want us to call for help, and all this stuff about vibrational rates has proven to be total new-age galactic federation BS. Correcting our vibrational matrix...back to the 'original sin' strategy...you were born stained, let us clean you up...
    Sorry, with this I probably turned you off the books even more!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast