Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: Humans have been judged insane by The Council.

  1. #11
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    ...To be marked is to be without help from my friends.
    ...
    Thankyou Jim for this clarification. It was important.
    In the ET/conspiracy arena, to be 'marked' means this:
    ...Schneider maintained that numerous previous attempts had been made on his life, including the removal of the nuts from one of the front wheels of his automobile. He had stated publicly he was a marked man and did not expect to live long. "If I ever 'commit suicide'," Schneider told a close friend, "I'll have been murdered." 



    Some of Schneider's more major accusations are worthy of attention:



    1) The American government concluded a treaty with "gray" aliens in 1954. This mutual cooperation pact is called the Grenada Treaty.
    ... (Quote taken from a post at Project Avalon http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post753633 )
    Thought this would be a good example.

    To deny help to those who don't want it is fair.
    I, for example, don't want it.

    I am not disrespecting or mocking the beings that deliver the information that you are sharing. I am pointing to the information.

  2. #12
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Currently in Moscow, Russia.
    Posts
    20
    'To be marked is to be without help from my friends.'

    Sorry to intrude chaps but this statement is rather worrying isn't it? To be marked in any language, in any context has only a negative connotation and it usually implies a threat of some unspecified nature, and threat's are only issued to perpetuate fear: fear in this instance being in the shape of losing the help of 'friends'. And fear is the paralysis that leaves the mind wide open to control... Any one or any thing who purposefully cultivates grounds for the imposition of control on any other one or any other thing is a highly suspect proposition to contemplate and one that should be handled, if at all, with great, great care, clarity and distance....

  3. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetrip12 View Post
    'To be marked is to be without help from my friends.'

    Sorry to intrude chaps but this statement is rather worrying isn't it? To be marked in any language, in any context has only a negative connotation and it usually implies a threat of some unspecified nature, ....
    I agree bluetrip12, in spite of the clarification, it's still a very crucial indication of the intentions of those who are entering Jim's mental environment. The intentions are not good...besides, why say 'marked' when other words could have easily been used.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    [QUOTE=Jim Bowden;6236]This is due to the Greys endless influence and mind controlling habits over the Human population. The Council isn't aware of the extent of the Greys mind controlling efforts here and took us at face value only.
    An invasion is planned for the month of November. This month.
    Extermination is their plan for everyone except government types who will take up residence in the underground bases they've built for this occasion.
    Unless you like darkness my ET companions recommend buying a generator quickly.
    /QUOTE]

    I don't deny seeing darkness on this planet, but you specifically said in 'November'. Hmm... It's January 2014 now... I'm not saying we are in good shape, but we weren't exterminated in November...

  5. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    [QUOTE=robisbe;6287]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    This is due to the Greys endless influence and mind controlling habits over the Human population. The Council isn't aware of the extent of the Greys mind controlling efforts here and took us at face value only.
    An invasion is planned for the month of November. This month.
    Extermination is their plan for everyone except government types who will take up residence in the underground bases they've built for this occasion.
    Unless you like darkness my ET companions recommend buying a generator quickly.
    /QUOTE]

    I don't deny seeing darkness on this planet, but you specifically said in 'November'. Hmm... It's January 2014 now... I'm not saying we are in good shape, but we weren't exterminated in November...
    It's interesting that even though predictions such as this one have continuously failed, to the point that they become an insult to peoples' intelligence and for that reason most people have (finally) begun to discard the predictions AND the source, 'they' still keep making them. How do you explain that? I guess it's because there is still a large mass of people that hear them for the first time and believe them.
    Long ago I fell for this story about a 'Council'...I wonder if it's the same source.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    [QUOTE=raoul;6290]
    Quote Originally Posted by robisbe View Post

    It's interesting that even though predictions such as this one have continuously failed, to the point that they become an insult to peoples' intelligence and for that reason most people have (finally) begun to discard the predictions AND the source, 'they' still keep making them. How do you explain that? I guess it's because there is still a large mass of people that hear them for the first time and believe them.
    Long ago I fell for this story about a 'Council'...I wonder if it's the same source.
    It's just that people haven't studied the subject long enough, usually don't keep a dream journal, don't do the necessary introspection, and rather believe something that's more in line with what they want to believe.

    However, I will never say there's no Council either. I'll rather be honest and say that I don't know.

  7. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by robisbe View Post
    However, I will never say there's no Council either. I'll rather be honest and say that I don't know.
    I believe that the universe could very well have governments and 'Councils', the AOH books provide some descriptions and I find it to be valuable information.
    Concerning the Council described in this thread, and the obvious contradictions of the whole story, I feel quite fair in drawing the conclusion that a council such as this one does not exist.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lenox, Michigan.
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Thankyou Jim for this clarification. It was important.
    In the ET/conspiracy arena, to be 'marked' means this:

    Thought this would be a good example.

    To deny help to those who don't want it is fair.
    I, for example, don't want it.

    I am not disrespecting or mocking the beings that deliver the information that you are sharing. I am pointing to the information.
    The event in the 1950's was that first human like aliens, the Nordics they are called, and offered spiritual help, free energy and so on, if the world would dismantle their nukes. Eisenhower, the IDIOT, told them to go to hell....because Ike and the rest of the war mongers were licking their lips at the ideas of getting new weapons. And Ike turned them away because free energy would 'wreck the economy' (big oil, folks) and all that. Ike and the boys then met the bad aliens and agreed to allow them to do abductions, unmolested, and and got a few bits of technology in return.


    Just another example how we humans are NOT that great a species.

  9. #19
    spearcarrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    63
    A month after the fact: great conversation. I stuck with it because for all I disagree with some of the things that were said I will say one thing. There *is* a Council. I muck about with it on occasion, too. As do my three friends, whome I dragged into the mess.

    Although I don't recall extermination ever being on the list. Even if I've been mad enough to entertain the idea on numerous occasions. It just would be a disaster to go that far.

    I'm also given to understand there are other entities claiming to be all powerful councils. I just call mine the Council or "on High". (shrugging) But that's neither here nor there.

  10. #20
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    A month after the fact: great conversation. I stuck with it because for all I disagree with some of the things that were said I will say one thing. There *is* a Council. I muck about with it on occasion, too. As do my three friends, whome I dragged into the mess.

    Although I don't recall extermination ever being on the list. Even if I've been mad enough to entertain the idea on numerous occasions. It just would be a disaster to go that far.

    I'm also given to understand there are other entities claiming to be all powerful councils. I just call mine the Council or "on High". (shrugging) But that's neither here nor there.
    Hi Spearcarrier, I must have missed this post of yours, so...better late than never, just curious, who are your three friends?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •