Thread: Prison Planet Deception

Forum Member

Prison Planet Deception

I found a small sample of voices that use this theme of Earth being a prison planet and included them as examples of how to recognize a deception:
    • the concept is driving the narrative.
    • increasing alienation and isolation
    • confusing metaphor with reality
    • mixing truth and fiction to create an effect
    • setting one group against another.

I hope to post other threads on specific deceptions and encourage others to post other references you find to the idea of Earth being a prison planet. Here are quotes from Whitley Stieber, David Icke, and Lawrence Spencer's 'ALIEN INTERVIEW'.

How did this become such a popular idea?
    Last edited by mary s; 07-18-2015 at 03:39 PM.

thankyou Mary_s for this effective sample of 'voices'.
    I see the prison planet deception as a tactic aimed at making people feel that they have to get out of here without doing the work that they came here to do.
    This is probably a subset of the point: 'increasing alienation and isolation', if we consider that our purpose can only be carried out by joining others.

Thank you Mary for posting your findings. I checked the links provided in http://realaliens.org/earth-is-no-prison-planet/ and to me it seems that this theme "Earth is a prison planet" is used in different ways.

Alex Jones and other conspiracy advocates are using this theme to reveal people control activities in the world. I am not sure how much this is related to the Intervention.

Lawrence Spencer seems to use this theme to deceive people to think that they are originated from the alien worlds (IS-BE) and are sent to this prison planet. This deception fits to the agenda of the Intervention. Other deceptions in line with this are the following themes.

-Starseeds
    -Indigo children

And that was the analytical part of me speaking...

The other part of me made me to realize that the prison planet theme is the total opposite to corresponding theme in the Allies Briefings and New Message from God. Humanity has kept its freedom. The freedom which is so rare amongst the nations and races in the Greater Community. This freedom is precious. This freedom is great, greater than this world. This freedom has cost countless number of sacrifices in the history of humanity. This freedom exists because Knowledge has been kept alive in this world. Allies of Humanity recognize this. Free nations in the Greater Community recognize this. We have a responsibility, not only to humanity, but also to the free nations in the Greater Community to keep this freedom alive in this world and in the Greater Community we live in. New Message from God has now given us the means to keep this precious freedom alive in the Greater Community because this is what we must from now on do.

As of writing this, I realize that the theme "prison planet" is not the total opposite of the "freedom theme" in the NMfG and AoH Briefings. It is actually just a Earth-centered theme while the "freedom theme" is greater. I am still "digesting" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    Alex Jones and other conspiracy advocates are using this theme to reveal people control activities in the world. I am not sure how much this is related to the Intervention.
    Good catch! Now that you mention it, I believe that "conspiracy" is very related to the Intervention.

Why? When conspiracies come out in the open, it shakes confidence in human leadership. That suits the Intervention agenda.

Well observed, edwin!

Quote Originally Posted by edwin33 View Post
    Good catch! Now that you mention it, I believe that "conspiracy" is very related to the Intervention.

Why? When conspiracies come out in the open, it shakes confidence in human leadership. That suits the Intervention agenda.
    That is absolutely Key, thanks Edwin.

Forum Member
    Skip that article that needs a re-write! The sources used now need updates (I've made a quick substitution for a David Icke video that was removed for copyright reasons or something). This wiki now has a version that's more readable. Thanks, Kari, for the reminder about Alex Jones-- I added his website at the bottom with no discussion ... but I would happily steal anything that anybody would want to say about his expression of the theme--anything well-sourced with links, that is.

Note the tabs above the title at the top of the wiki page--I am using the "Discussion" tab to direct readers here.
    Last edited by mary s; 02-09-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    Skip that article that needs a re-write! The sources used now need updates (I've made a quick substitution for a David Icke video that was removed for copyright reasons or something). This wiki now has a version that's more readable. Thanks, Kari, for the reminder about Alex Jones-- I added his website at the bottom with no discussion ... but I would happily steal anything that anybody would want to say about his expression of the theme--anything well-sourced with links, that is.

Note the tabs above the title at the top of the wiki page--I am using the "Discussion" tab to direct readers here.
    This is an excellent explanation of the Prison Planet deception. Thank you MaryS.
    extraterrestrial.wiki has the potential to become an eye opener for many who are mired in the conspiracy theory deception.
    Does this mean that there is no conspiracy? I would say that the conspiracies we are shown by David Icke and others like him are what the Intervention wants us to see, in order to distract us from their agenda, so it is actually a good exercise to consult these folks, because they shed some light on where the Intervention's manipulations want to lead us.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    I would say that the conspiracies we are shown by David Icke and others like him are what the Intervention wants us to see, in order to distract us from their agenda, so it is actually a good exercise to consult these folks, because they shed some light on where the Intervention's manipulations want to lead us.
    It really amazes me to see students across the world mirror my thoughts. I am realizing how we do need to call out the deceptions where we see them. The prison planet deception takes some subtle or slight variations. Almost anything that gets thrown in the bucket with it can be found here: duality, matrix, and so on.

Now I have to study the tengri137 problem more than I would otherwise and get that e.t. wiki running on all cylinders.

I wanted to continue to