Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Humans have been judged insane by The Council.

Forum Member

Humans have been judged insane by The Council.

This is due to the Greys endless influence and mind controlling habits over the Human population. The Council isn't aware of the extent of the Greys mind controlling efforts here and took us at face value only.

An invasion is planned for the month of November. This month.

Extermination is their plan for everyone except government types who will take up residence in the underground bases they've built for this occasion.

Unless you like darkness my ET companions recommend buying a generator quickly.

I'd like to share my plan for preventing or at least postponing these troubling circumstances but when last I was here my Human ET friends and I were dismissed and disrespected so, you're on your own.

Hello Jim, I am sorry that you and your ET friends feel dismissed and disrespected, all we did was disagree.

About the planned invasion for November, another false story, I don't believe it, it is one of the usual false alarms - many we have had in the past years. Nothing will happen and someone (most likely ETs or their ambassadors) will claim that they prevented it (in spite of our bad attitude etc.).

I believe it's time that these ET visitors stopped making false predictions.
    BTW, the existence of "The Council" is another lie.

Forum Member
    Raoul,

There actually is a Council and their telepathic ' presence ' is like nothing I've ever experienced.
    After my meeting with The Council my Human friends were concerned about the way I was breathing and thought I might have become sick. I didn't recover until after sleeping that night. The following day their ' presence ' still lingered but it wasn't concerning like the day before.

Unless a person is telepathic you couldn't know what ' presence ' is or what it means. Certain beings can't hold their presence back or control it when communicating telepathically. Their ' presence ' is absorbed and very much felt by the one they are communicating with. Isis, The Creator and The Council as well as my ET friends all exhibit ' presence '.

I can promise you this; if you were ever in the presence of The Creator you would not move.
    You wouldn't dare move and not moving in His presence is utterly instinctual.
    Completely instinctual.
    It doesn't stem from fear it stems from respect.

Now, everything I previously shared was entirely true and, as usual, your lack of knowledge is glaringly obvious once again.

My Human companions arranged a meeting between myself and The Council. It lasted about half an hour and took place in my yard. After our meeting it was decided that we would not be exterminated this month. The reason The Council did not go forward with our planned extermination is because I was given an opportunity to explain how The Greys have, in fact, made us appear insane to The Council.

It is the Greys mental influence over our planet which made us appear as an insane species. Evidently, The Council wasn't aware of their influence here.

The Council did have one condition; we have to rid ourselves of the Greys.
    We do, presently, appear insane to The Council and because so much attention has been centered on us by the Alien Agenda The Council needs to see proof that we aren't insane.

Now, you can either help in exposing the Greys or continue your misguided rants.

Well, Jim, even though we obviously disagree, I am happy to see you back on this forum.

Forum Member
    Extermination postponed? Phew.. Thanks for that, buddy. Unfortunately I missed the public commenting period. Bureaucracy, you know? Glad you were on the ball.

"But Mr. Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning office for the last nine months."
    "Oh yes, well, as soon as I heard I went straight round to see them, yesterday afternoon. You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them, had you? I mean, like actually telling anybody or anything."
    "But the plans were on display..."
    "On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them."
    "That's the display department."
    "With a flashlight."
    "Ah, well, the lights had probably gone."
    "So had the stairs."
    "But look, you found the notice, didn't you?"
    "Yes," said Arthur, "yes I did. It was on display on the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard.'"

Forum Member
    Well, I'm glad to see you'd like me to be on the forum. Everything I shared with you was the truth Raoul.
    I was taken by surprise to have an audience with The Council. In fact I had no idea who I was addressing and only learned later that it was The Council. The Council had given their permission for our extermination and ridding ourselves of the Greys is now mandatory.

It is a tall order given the Greys invisibility and ever present mental influence over us.
    As far as I'm concerned we wouldn't stand a chance without the help of our Human ET friends.
    I wish you were telepathic for one day so you could see for yourself just how entirely human they really are.

We've been together for years but especially these last six months.

Raoul, when I was initially contacted they made it clear that they really weren't terribly interested in me. In fact, I'd say they were sometimes curt with me and somewhat rough conversationally.

For me theirs was not a friendship in which I was easily accepted.

After getting to know one another better I was accepted as a friend. As of last week I'm considered their companion. I'm very happy that they have honored me in this way because it is an honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    Well, I'm glad to see you'd like me to be on the forum. Everything I shared with you was the truth Raoul.
    I am sure that you have always shared your experiences truthfully Jim, and also that you have humanity's situation at heart, that's why I don't want to exacerbate our conversations here, as happened before.
    I have to say that I am sure, nevertheless, that these alleged human ETs are deceiving you. They are fabricating these experiences and sort of 'injecting' them into you, through their advanced techniques in the mental environment.
    So of course you are telling the truth, but they are not, as usual - I mean...really, this story not only is totally predictable, I predicted it, it doesn't take a genius...
    Nothing will happen and someone (most likely ETs or their ambassadors) will claim that they prevented it ...
    but at this point, now that most humans have understood their methods of deceit, it also stirs up hilarity, a lot of it. This is just a hint...
    Extermination postponed? Phew.. Thanks for that, buddy. Unfortunately I missed the public commenting period...
    The fact that these alleged human ETs, who call you their friend, don't even care if they feed you a story that will make you totally lose credibility with your fellow humans, is the confirmation that they use humans as cannon fodder, just like any other ET present here.
    I am not telepathic and my mind is off-limits for them but I did fall for their deceitful books a long time ago and did, in fact, lose a lot of credibility - never will again though.
    ...There is a council that has influence beyond his. It is to this council that an appeal must be made. ...
    ...The question then arises as to how to make this all-important appeal. ...
    ...It would appear that help is certainly going to be needed to accomplish this. There is help available when the quorum is gathered and the appointment/election is made. First the impossible must be accomplished, and then help will available to assist. This is something that humanity must do in faith. ...
    (excerpts from the book "Becoming")
    Sounds familiar?
    Seems like the 'council' story has been around.
    This is not to attack you, Jim, but only to explain my position.

Forum Member
    It is interesting that you accept every word from your nonhuman Allies as Gospel while not only rejecting but also mocking the advise and genuine concern from members of your own kind.

Obviously, your Allies taught you to fear anyone other than themselves.

So who are they Raoul?

Has anyone had telepathic contact with them?
    If not, why not?
    Telepathic contact can be initiated with anyone at all. Anyone.
    If they sincerely wanted the best for their devotees they would, without question, make telepathic contact with their followers here.

You are both acting and reacting in a manner which has been prescribed for you by your, so called, Allies.

Good luck.

p.s. if anyone mocks my friends again I can assure you they will be marked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    p.s. if anyone mocks my friends again I can assure you they will be marked.
    Jim, I suggest you edit this. If it circulates - and it will, it will make your ET friends the most unpopular beings on earth.

Forum Member
    You and your buddies have always tried to paint my friends as deceptive non-humans without any way of knowing them at all. You simply decree them that way.

The only reason I return here is to, again, offer an opportunity for you to recognize that you've abandoned your ancestors - your own kind. You've chosen to follow the very paranoid teachings of an ET class of messengers whose race you Can Not Name.

My Human ET friends have done much to protect us and our animals here.
    They should not be disrespected.
    Understand that.

To be marked is to be without help from my friends.
    Why would they help anyone that mocks them?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast