Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clarification Sought

Clarification Sought

Hello. I am very new to this site, a matter of hours old in fact.

I have read most of the 1st Book of briefings from the Allies and none of the rest as yet, but I will be looking at them over the next few days. There is a lot of information to digest, that is for sure.

However I have found an inconsistency that is really nagging at me: It mentions once that there is a law preventing ET's from acquiring new territory through warfare or conquest in this part of space, yet every other time it is said that they do not want to resort to violence here in order to protect the resources that they covet so much. If the treaty was enforced with authority then surely the idea of avoiding war to preserve our resources should not even enter the equation? I know it seems like I am arguing semantics here a bit but for some reason it is bothering me so if anyone can enlighten me on this it would be most appreciated. Basically I want to know what is stopping them from a military invasion: The treaty, or the danger of damaging planet Earth. I accept the answer could well be "both", but if the Treaty is such a big thing I am not sure why it was only mentioned once, whereas their reluctance to damage our planet is mentioned very often.

Secondly, there is mention of ET's visiting here in the past, presumably as far back as ancient times. I have always held to the view that humankind was engineered using alien DNA spliced with the natives of this planet that were the best match for their DNA: Primates in other words. I am no expert but this is my reasoning behind the lack of a "missing link". My theory is that there is no missing link, we are a separate species to primates because of the alien DNA that we have, which would explain our larger brains and capacity for intelligence among other things. So ... If aliens have indeed been visiting us for as long as the Allies have alluded to (and/or engineered us right from the start like I suspect), why wait until now to attempt this "peaceful" takeover? Another of my views is that ancient cultures worshipped aliens as gods, so I am struggling to see why they left us when they already had us in the palm of their hand? Now they have returned in force when we are more dangerous and independent than ever, and need to put the ground work in to getting us on their side again? It just doesn't make sense. If our planet is indeed a rare gem and aliens have been visiting us here for some time it would stand to reason that they would colonise us when we still considered them gods and were a lot more malleable than we are now.

Well I have many questions about all of this, but these two are a start. I am not trying to discredit the movement, nor trivialise the teachings contained in the briefings, merely to assuage my own reservations about all of this. Although I have speculated and done my own research for many years regarding ET's being present on Earth I have not until now joined a forum where people openly discuss this stuff. Not sure why really, but it just felt right to sign up here and make myself known I guess.

Please don't treat me like an idiot for these questions, I ask them in all seriousness and am looking for an equally serious reply.

Thank you.

I think your questions are absolutely reasonable.
    About the wars, I may be a bit rusty on this detail but I believe that the is "both" because I remember that somewhere it is explained that overall, the treaty has been sanctioned for that very reason (avoid destruction), and also it is mentioned that the ETs themselves not only aren't allowed to use war (so that is really the strongest reason), but also wouldn't do it anyway because it would threaten the resources.
    About the takeover and our genetic engineering, the books mention that our present physical body is a 'gift from the Greater Community', so, very much in line with what you say, but those that helped us develop physically are not the same ones that are now seeking to colonise us. There are also a lot of explanations about the factors that made a colonisation difficult when we were a primitive race (like the lack of an existing infrastructure to 'adopt').
    I hope this helps - sorry I don't remember exactly in which books I found this.
    I am very happy that you are taking these books seriously - for me this material has been a ladder out of a hole of confusion that I was in, in spite of (or maybe because of!) many years of research.
    I more questions come up along the way I am sure you can count on a lot of us here.
    Have you had a look at "Life in the Universe"? That's another very interesting book by MVS.

err...I meant: I believe that the answer is "both"

Hey Raoul,

Thanks for your reply buddy, I will ponder what you have said :)

Forum Member
    Furthermore, these forces that are currently attempting intervention (indeed, different from groups that may have come in the past) are not military forces. Think of them more like corporations. They strength is not military might.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Earth View Post
    me on this it would be most appreciated. Basically I want to know what is stopping them from a military invasion: The treaty, or the danger of damaging planet Earth. I accept the answer could well be "both", but if the Treaty is such a big thing I am not sure why it was only mentioned once, whereas their reluctance to damage our planet is mentioned very often
    You can find the answer to that question in the Allies briefings.
    Please read the briefings from the Allies in the current 3 books.
    You can read the books in PDF and can be downloaded and read for free.
    You can find them here: http://alliesofhumanity.org/allies1/
    Last edited by raoul; 05-17-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: corrected name of member who posted the phrase quoted

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen of Earth View Post
    me on this it would be most appreciated. Basically I want to know what is stopping them from a military invasion: The treaty, or the danger of damaging planet Earth. I accept the answer could well be "both", but if the Treaty is such a big thing I am not sure why it was only mentioned once, whereas their reluctance to damage our planet is mentioned very often????
    Take a look at this collection of quotes from the Allies on this topic. One excerpt: ""If your world existed in a very remote or uncharted area, an area where these kinds of rules of trade and conduct had not been established, then military conquest would be attempted, for there would be nothing to prevent it from happening."
    Last edited by raoul; 05-17-2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: corrected name of member who posted the phrase quoted

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm reposting a post I just put on the 'IS THIS REAL?' thread. I can see no one's replied recently but I'm just getting my point across because I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts...

Dear Society,

I have recently happened across your websites and publications as I continue to research UFOs and related subjects. I have studied the websites and read book 1 which is very convincing. There is a lot of information in there that ties up with information I have researched. It is plausible, convincing and accurate to the best of my knowledge - I am well versed in these subjects having researched them for the past 20 years.

We are currently discovering planets on a daily basis and furthering our vision of the universe at a rapid rate. It is clear from this well publicised move alone that we will, very soon, discover life outside of our world. Earth's population is kept very welll informed of it's exploits in space. The discoveries we make outside of our planet are well documented and are freely available to everyone. Scientists and astronomers from all levels now agree that given the vastness of the universe and the number of habitable planets we are discovering in our immediate neighbourhood, that it is impossible for us to be the only life in the universe. Contact is inevitable and a great number of people are expecting this.

Of course covertly our planet has been visited by alien races for thousands of years, this fact is also documented and illustrated throughout our history. But we withold it from public knowledge. There is well documented evidence from the past 70 years alone of contact and trade between humanity and ET races, but again this is witheld from public knowledge. Publicly we are shown to be technologically advanced enough to be in the transition of moving outside of our planet. NASA, Space-X, Virgin, all the companies that are piling money into commercial space travel is well known to us. Therefore we must be united and prepared to encounter the community present outside of our world, this is undisputed and inevitable.

Marshall Vian Summers claims to have been given this urgent and vital information by those that have humanities best interests at heart. He has been instructed to inform humanity of this unique and vital information. The enormity and weight of this responsibility is staggering. It's Marshall's responsibility to save mankind. Wow! What I'm having trouble with is if this is the biggest event to happen to humanity in it's entire history, if this is now an urgent matter that must be addressed by the whole of humanity, if this information is vital to humanities survival and the future of our planet why is there very little attempt made to get this message out?

As I say I have been researching these topics for the past 20 years. Book 1 was published 15 years ago in 2001. Carol Coffey states that Marshall has been receiving these messages for the past 25 years. Why have I only just discovered this by accident after 20 years of research? This information is not being urgently distributed to every human on the planet. Why is this information not freely available in it's entirety? Why has this not been the top global news story for the past 15 years? Why is Marshall not wanted by every television channel in the world to impart this knowledge to the masses? Why are these books not more popular than the Bible? Why is this information not being taught in our children's schools and colleges? Why are we not preparing ourselves for this event?? If this is a genuine attempt to inform humanity of it's destiny and advise us to prepare with haste it has been done extremely poorly.

At the bottom of the pages on Newmessage.org is written:

© Copyright 2015. The Society for the New Message.
    All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced
    by any means without the express written permission of The Society.

Copyright? All rights reserved?? No part may be reproduced without the Society's permission??? This is not making the information freely available to the people. We should be firing this information out to anyone and everyone at the fastest rate possible, not copyrighting it and having to request permission to reproduce it! This is purportedly urgent information for every being on the planet. It is not being freely distributed!

I wanted this to be true because I have been anticipating this for some time and the information given in these messages makes a great deal of sense to me. But the enormous gravity of the subject matter and the subsequent method in which it has been published do not correlate – WHATSOEVER! Therefore I can only conclude, given the time in which this information has been available to us, the resultant lack of public awareness and the total lack of action being taken, that this is not genuine and I have wasted my time researching disinformation.

Bodhi Atman

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here and I'm reposting a post I just put on the 'IS THIS REAL?' thread. I can see no one's replied recently but I'm just getting my point across because I'd be interested to hear anyone's thoughts...
    Thank you Bodhi for your questions.
    I am not a Society member, but as a student, translator and advocate of this material, perhaps I can provide some clarification.

Overall, I would start by suggesting that Information, even the utmost vital one, at the outset of its dissemination, in most cases is facing a world that is not ready to receive it, not the entire world, not yet. It is a struggle that must be endured for many years.

New Revelations, before being spread worldwide and taught in schools, have a humble beginning, as we have surely seen from previous revelations. Messengers are denied and maligned, as history teaches us. Today things are no different.

Revelations are also distorted, the results of human distortion and manipulation are clear and present in Sacred Scriptures today - this should answer your question about Copyright. It is absolutely necessary, and in spite of it, violations will occur, so, please understand that the integrity of a Message is a very critical issue.

Most of the material is free (here I mean both Allies and New Revelation material), and anyone with an honest intention to look into it will find that it is more than enough to start a serious study of it.
    In my opinion, some people like to cherry-pick and dabble this kind of information, so they complain about it not being all free, but I have been through the whole process, and the on-line material is very, very rich and could keep an honest student busy for years.

Please also note that all of the material may be received for free upon request.

About 'reproducing' the material: you can always disseminate quotes if you properly cite the source, besides, disseminating links is extremely effective, especially now that we have a brand new website.

Concerning your 'conclusion'.
    Therefore I can only conclude, given the time in which this information has been available to us, the resultant lack of public awareness and the total lack of action being taken, that this is not genuine and I have wasted my time researching disinformation.
    If you have already reached a conclusion, I am curious as to why are you asking the questions, but in any case, I can only suggest you double-check the validity of your own assumptions on this.
    For example, concerning the 'total lack of action being taken':
    If you haven't done so already, you may want to look into the constant, and often daily, effort in place on the Internet, like for example the Allies' pages on Facebook, or the Facebook groups that deal with ET issues. A great deal of Allies' information is shared in some cases even on a daily basis (in several different languages), you could also look up 'Allies of Humanity' on the Project Avalon forum (one of the mostly renown in the world). The debates happening in many of these places can offer you a good perspective of what is being done regularly and often on a daily basis, and the resistance we receive and why.

These are just a few examples, I could make an endless list but a simple internet search would surely do.

There is also much effort dedicated to special events, like "The 2015 Parliament of the World's Religions", where the New Revelation was presented, and as you know, the New Revelation warns the world about the ET Intervention through many specific Teachings.
    Were you aware of this?

I believe that just a bit of time spent looking into these arenas would answer most of the other questions you pose.

I hope this helps in some way.
    I wish you all the best in any case.

Dear Bodhi,

I would like to thank you for your honest and concerned post. I feel your questions are quite valid and my response to you is not to convince you of the authenticity of this material, but to help shed a light on the situation from the point of view of The Society, of which I am a member.

The awareness delivered through The Allies of Humanity Briefings and The New Message from God (both received by Marshall Vian Summers) is of the most vital importance to the human race and its future. This material is expansive and must be engaged with and studied at some level to begin to get a grasp of what is being conveyed and to determine if one resonates with what is being presented.

Imagine what it would be like if you were the person who initially received this information. Just you...how would you proceed? Given small and limited financial resources, only a handful of people who responded to your initial efforts to share awareness of this, and the nature of the information itself. What would you do?

Most people will outright deny the reality presented. But you still continue to present it anyway. In the early years of this, a book or two could be made. It cost thousands of dollars to do this. And then how do you get that in the hands of people? The internet wasn't available then. Most distributors and book sellers weren't interested in this material because of its message. Yet, efforts were made by us to travel to book shows, conferences etc...to help bring it to people's awareness. This went on for years. And slowly, a few more people responded and found this to be true and authentic.

As the internet came to light, websites were created and the content was published there. Yet, how do you advertise a website with few resources available to do so, and learning that most who explore the material walk away and cannot respond? Yet, various methods were employed and slowly the websites increased in activity. Students of this work began to meet and discuss this and further advocacy was launched. Some of this advocacy worked, but often it saw only limited success, reaching a few more people who responded.

It has been this way for years. Letters, then emails were sent to scientists, politicians, journalists, groups who studied this topic and so forth. If there has been any acceptance of this message within these places, it is unknown to us, other than a handful of interviews on radio and the internet. We continue our efforts to this day, now with more help and more ability to make it available. The vast majority of the Allies Briefings and New Message are free online. Advocacy is happening on many levels and word is slowly getting out further into the world.

Yet, the response is still small in comparison to the number of people that need to know of this. So, we continue to do everything we can do to spread this message and allow for people to engage with it. Everything that is essential for the world to know from The Allies Briefings and The New Message is available online at no charge. And we are endeavoring to continue to publish the remaining materials in the same way.

Regarding copyright - This material is for the world. It is not held in reserve nor stopped from being shared. What we are asking is to not alter it in any way and to point back to the source of it so that others can engage fully with it. The Society is here to support the New Message, its Messenger, and the Allies Briefings. We are charged with protecting the original materials, sharing awareness of it with the world, and allowing humanity to engage with it in a direct manner. What comes from that will only be revealed in time...

I hope this helps you to see a larger perspective, one that we have lived with for many years. And know that we will not stop in our efforts no matter what the response from the world may be.

Robert
    The Society for the New Message

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast