Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: evidence needed

Intervention: help to bridge the gap between unbelievers and believers. Here's my post on 'proof':
    http://robinsvibes.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/proof/

and about Alien Contact and Gullability:
    http://robinsvibes.wordpress.com/201...n-gullability/

Please help out to spread the word.

The problems about this topic "Alien" or "Visitors" is, that the majority of the people believing and researching these topic across the Internet, are being just programmed to live in the "IF" "BUT" & "PERHAPS" for the rest of their life. Please, let me remind all of you, that this topic is now a giant industry abusing the believers just like any other religion on the market. DISCLOSURE is not the problem of any Government institution but, personal disclosure. If I tell you that personal contact with ETI's - LTI's or even Humans Hybrids, have nothing to do with channeling across many dimensions or just playing Merlin the magician, "YOU" will probably send me to hell; Just because I am taking you away from your programmed dreams of "IF" "BUT" & "PERHAPS" The truth fact is that you don't need to go through 1000 steps or be Merlin just to contact another species way superior to you by all mean of knowledge, civilization and technology. One of the major problem all of you have is "FEAR" do to the many horror stories showing everywhere. Therefore you expect the Government to do that for you. I am from the Caribbean Islands and in youtube, there is an LOL name "HybridHumanPlanet" Just look at his name in youtube and you will see what I'm talking about here. He does try his best by posting long bulletin to let people know the truth using Internet blockers and the answers he get from others LOL's against him are just ridiculous. You fear the truth and you fear responsibility. ETI's, LTI's & Hybrids does exist and they walk daily next to you, but is you the ones who refuse to see them, cause you fear them and you love to live in your little world of "IF" "BUT" & "PERHAPS" for the rest of your life's. They attack "LOL HHP"Up to the point of complaining about his English grammar cause he is a foreign person and that shows how much fear everyone does have for the truth. ETI's LTI's and Hybrids, are not here to play the clowns for any primitive humans in search for action sensation and entertainment, so they can gossiping every days on the iPod.

Quote Originally Posted by toogigray View Post
    ... "YOU" will probably send me to hell; Just because I am taking you away from your programmed dreams of "IF" "BUT" & "PERHAPS" ...
    .... One of the major problem all of you have is "FEAR" do to the many horror stories showing everywhere. Therefore you expect the Government to do that for you. ...
    ...You fear the truth and you fear responsibility. ...
    Thankyou toogigray for this interesting dissertation, and I do hope you will take it a bit further, but first could you please tell me, who is this "you", or "YOU", that you are addressing and seem to know so well, I mean, enough to make these claims about their reactions, dreams, fears and expectations?

Hello raoul and thank you, I am not addressing myself to one particular person but to one particular group ( The UFO's believers and researcher in general ) and those demanding government disclosure; The majority also do visit this website as well as youtube. This website is very interesting and more professional than those others I did found so far in Internet, so I must congratulate the management at this website for their professionalism.
    If the humans do not make it to know their true identity, instead of continue up today 2014, playing like little children's, searching for funny lights in the skies and running to mama screaming mama, mama I just saw a UFO.
    In youtube alone, they are about 8000 channels for the UFO's freaks and by looking at a very small percentages, we can see with regret, that the humans are now totally regressing instead of progressing on the way to their families and father OSIRIS. "The humans are a Poker game" Invented with the most unique molecular and cellulars elemental formation, obtained from the Sun, for the most majestic universal experiment, ever played between the pro existence and the non existence Commanders. The non existence Commanders are winning against the humans destiny and that's why, they did authorize the NWO to prepare the annihilation of the largest percentage of the humans living on the surface. "JUST A SHAME" to see that coming... FEAR... do to their fear, they fail to translate something so simple as the truth of Sodom and Gomorrah, G1 and G2, just not to accept their true origins and their positions in this Poker game; Leaving no other alternative as the collections of various children's from all Continents and Island, to start the Poker all over again. AND WHY?? cause everyone's mind is more directed toward the great Euros-Dollars and Cents, up to the point of killing entire nations in the name or "Economy"..... Thank you for your time raoul.

Thankyou toogigray, you gave me the additional info I needed to better understand where you're coming from. Even though it's hard to agree on everything, I am much in tune with a lot that you say, especially about those demanding disclosure, and coincidentally I just re-listened to Marshall Vian Summers' Project Camelot Interview, where he mentions government disclosure, I think you'll appreciate it:

1:21:05
    ...and we're going to have to become really strong and honest and effective in our lives. And this is about individuals now,

this is not about if we're going to change the government.
    I think that's pretty hopeless as a first step.

We're not going to get them to divulge their information because if they ever do, it would probably wouldn't be whole or complete anyway,

and so, but we do need to learn about the Greater Community itself.
    We do need to learn about our personal strengths..."

I don't know if you're familiar with this interview, you can find it here if you wish to have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhwP1kcG9mk

I would be interested to know your opinion on it,
    ...and, by the way thanks for joining this forum!

Hello raoul and thank you for the link, I'll look at it home later. Please feel free to follows my comments to LOL AlisonJames in OthersPerspectives (Realizing the power of ET mental Influence ) here on this page.
    raoul, over 85% of all publicity on this website here are correct, in compared to the others I did visited with less than 30% truth. That was the only reasons I decided to register and joint the forums of very intelligent people searching for present and future solutions for their now and coming agony.Nothing can be more important for a human, as to know the definition of the Sun and the definition of themselves, the rest is relative. Thank you my friend

Hello raoul, I just did had it the chance to view the video link of project Camelot interview with Marshall Vian Summer. His comments were very interesting, even so they were many sound difficulties on the woman side.
    I must admit that some how, I am confuse with his connections to those ETI's, because on this planet, members of the human race are only allow to connect to the LTI's and even the Hybrids. Her Royal Majesty do not the contact from ETI's to humans without Her Royal permission, therefore I was very confuse with his statement.
    He also mentioned many time, the fact that those ETI's are only interested in resources, however one more time, that is only donned by her Royal permission and the humans have nothing to say about that at all. Yes some part of the Government did got into a agreement with the G3's and the consequences were very high, so I am not sure if he even knows about the supreme queen of this solar system. SO, that's all I have to say about the video and beside that, everything was very professional from his side, thank you very much.

TEXT Correction: Her Royal Majesty do not (allow) the contact from ETI's.

Thnkyou toogigray for taking the time to watch the video a n providing your feedback. One personal curiosity, if you don't mind sharing, where did you find the info about the queen of the solar system?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast