Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: evidence needed

evidence needed

So Im studying astronomy at the moment which is the reason I came across all this stuff. By accident basically.
    I have a few questions:
    Firstly these books are obviously written by a human. Are we to believe they are channeled or something similar from these beings?

There are so many similar books, cults, religions, beliefs what defines this one from all the others and why should we believe it as opposed to others. I mean scientology for example is pretty wacky but Im not about to go down that road. How about that hale bop cult , that was all based on space beings and other worlds/dimensions etc and look what happened to them. The leader convinced them all to kill themselves! Then theres Raelism, which again is all about ufos and aliens. This just seems to me like juts another wacky idea created by some charlatan.

I need evidence to believe anything. I cannot simply just have blind faith based on a book by some guy Ive never heard of claiming its written by aliens.

Forum Member
    Hi arturia! Astronomy? Fabulous subject.

Anyway, I can't really advise you on the books as I've no in-depth knowledge of them. But as you said: "I need evidence to believe anything" which kind of reinforces the fact that most people will believe anything when presented with a bit of "evidence" if said "evidence" fits whatever particular bill - don't you think...?

Arturia! I am Ken. To answer your first question, - "are we to believe"... I have not witnessed Marshall Vian Summers direct reception of "higher source" communication myself. I also have not witnessed the writing of the 1776 Declaration of Independence either but seemingly both events have occurred. You ask in your second question "Why should we believe it (Marshalls books) as opposed to others. Arturia the truth of the works of Marshall Vian Summers must be discovered by yourself which involves work and reading on your part. No one can do this for you. No one can study astronomy for YOU!. You have a very important decision to make which will determine your life's direction. Make your decision based on knowledge- Blessings to yah -Ken

Hi Arturia,
    I hope you get replys to this old post. I can tell you that omce you've done enough research, you will know that this stuff is the truth. You didn't stumble here by accident, as you will see. I "accidentally" subscribed to a youtube channel 2 yrs ago when all i wanted to do was bookmark some cool pics and music. It changed my life's course and meaning.
    Peak

I've only read the first "chapter" of the first book. But in looking for evidence, my skepticism is losing steam as this is the 3rd, completely separated, document I have read that has said that there are already visitors among us and that they are dabbling in the trade of resources. So, to me it is quite a large coincidence that 3 separate entities are all claiming that there are actually visitors already in touch with us and that their goal is to trade.

Here is the first "evidence" I found a long time before finding this page: http://youtu.be/XacevWeOkHg
    Second was a documentary that I can not recall for the life of me (saw it a long time ago too) that touched on the "lizard people" who are infiltrating the american government right now and that documentary talked about the extensive bases visitors have created underground and the miles of tunnels connecting them and the trains that can reach speeds of mach 2 that travel between bases...
    after writing this and it jarring my memory, I found the article and here it is: http://www.collective-evolution.com/...keover-agenda/

There ya go, just some completely unrelated articles talking about the same thing...

I feel lucky to be on this forum and now it will be a regular visitor to this place and will also spread a word with my friend. Thanks for giving chance to be a path of this community.

Forum Member

"I cannot simply just have blind faith "

..... ...... ....
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-06-2017 at 02:19 PM.

Ask yourself why certain ppl made big statements and why you don't (want to) know about it. There's many ppl who've spoken out, who have their reputation to lose. Here's just one example:

Paul Hellyer former Minister of Defense of Canada reveals UFO / Aliens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koes5Wbq3xg

He also mentions Charles Hall:
    http://openseti.org/Hall.html

BTW: http://openseti.org/ is a decent website.

There's so much stuff out there that, to me, people who still don't see how things do correlate just don't want to see it. That's not to say that I don't understand your quest to really 'know' something; I am on that quest too and, usually, find out I don't really 'know' that much. But at this point, there's actually more evidence that 'aliens' do exist and that they are messing with us instead of the other way around.

I also find it very sad that people are not willing to do the necessary introspection and monitor their dreams (astral dreamscape). Practise Dream Recall and you'll ultimately see what's going on.

The proof also lies in the treatment of those who speak out. Either they are ignored, ridiculed or worse. I don't think Paul Hellyer's statement made it on TV in my country. Ask yourself why not?

However, it seems were now in a next phase because it seems US TV actually DOES include more and more Alien news in a way, but not without a specific plan I'm sure. Probably to get people to believe they are created by Aliens and lose faith in the real God (opposed to a alien 'fake' god).

Forum Member
    ..... ...... ....
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-06-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Forum Member
    ..... ...... ....
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-06-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast