Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you guys think of the Pleadians/Plejaren?

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    As for the Pleiadians... I don't trust them. ...
    I hear you...recently I'm actually thinking they were Greys in disguise...

Oh I wouldn't go so far as to say they're part of the plantlife.

It's just that all these races are so-called benevolent and helpful. But when you really start looking at their actions and set aside the hype, you get this really ugly picture.

Of course there are factions (not whole races) that are allied with humans and really are working for the good of humans. They remind me of animal rights activists, which. I mean, they do all see us as little more than animals.

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    Of course there are factions (not whole races) that are allied with humans and really are working for the good of humans. They remind me of animal rights activists, which. I mean, they do all see us as little more than animals.
    That's just it...'kind of' a chilling thought...goes back to what you said: "...a license just to have sex or have children? FREEDOM!" and the whole 1984 and Brave New World scenario. If they are ever given the power to tell us when and how to procreate, well, what next?

It's being worked on pretty hard, and not necessarily by the blonde guys.

There are parents currently facing charges for - get this - letting their children play at the park. Their children were almost 10.
    There's a woman who let her kids play outside in the cul de sac. Harmless, right? Kids have been doing that since cul de sacs were invented. Child welfare took them.
    I know of this horrible, horrible woman who encouraged my son to bomb scare a school, has been put in a mental institution more than once, and gets disability checks for her mental condition. She and her husband have money. So guess who was allowed to adopt?
    Things like that have been increasing since those arian looking dudes publicly came to town. I hate going to forums supporting them, because folks are just dying to talk about how wonderful these guys are because they said they were here to help. Don't we know they're benevolent. Here's their lifestyle. Doesn't it sound dreamy? And then you lose your kids and no one puts two and two together.

If you're with someone and need to be activated, "they" will do things to break you up and get you upset. It's called the Alien Love Bite and it's being chronicled by Eve Lorgen. There are huge aspects to how who we breed with, when we have children, and other things that equate "tending to the bloodline stock and weeding the garden".

Yah. I get a little angry looking at all this.

It's really hard to not get angry, although, I figured, that too is part of the plan...those that don't get pacified get angry. We have to, and will increasingly have to, hold on to our strength as the chaos escalates.

If you're with someone and need to be activated, "they" will do things to break you up and get you upset. It's called the Alien Love Bite and it's being chronicled by Eve Lorgen.
    That's interesting, I heard about her but haven't followed-up, I'll look her up in the next few days, thanks.

Well, I'm starting to think that a lot of the things that are going on with the chem trails and waves they throw at us are geared to keep us from getting angry to a point. You certainly see a lot less of anger even though there's more to be angry about. But something people never seem to grok is that you don't have to be angry to do something about what's wrong. In fact, sometimes it's best to be cool and calculating about it.

Before found by the New Message from God I was studying a lot Billy Meier case. I found it to be authentic contrary to the public and especially UFO societys opinion. I also read Talmud of Immanuel and found it to be very inspiring and it felt authentic but now I find it manipulative. Especially the part describing Jesus as the son of an extraterrestrial being. I have also read Kelch der Wahrheit (Goblet of Truth) but found it to repeat same themes over and over (at least the first 100 pages I managed to read). The message of Plejaren could be summarized as peace, love and harmony between humans and respect for the planet and nature. Sounds like the propaganda of the Intervention.

By the way NMfG tells that Lemuria was a small extraterrestrial colony on our planet together with Atlantis.

I'm sorry, but I find Billy to be a complete and obvious fraud -- as his wife confessed. I have little use for David Icke, either; he starts out well enough, and looks like a gracefully-aging English rock star; but when he gets around to former US presidents donning their black robes to sacrifice children to Mammon at the owl-altar, he loses me. And though not mentioned here, I read Adamski's book at age 12, and it fairly screamed "fake." I'm equally skeptical about the "Amicizia Group" in Italy. So I've no idea what to make of the Pleadieans, and my own source -- Maria Orsic, founder of the first "Vril Society" -- kind of skirts around the subject, when asked. She stunned me with the revelation that the Reptilians are real, and I think that the good Guv'ner Jesse Ventura really missed a bet, due to his own preconceived concepts, when he had the chance to interview one on his show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2