Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of the Pleadians/Plejaren?

Forum Member

What do you guys think of the Pleadians/Plejaren?

Hello all,

What are you thoughts on the Pleadians who have spoken to Billy Meier? Can anyone find flaws in their story?

Cheers,
    Stojan

Forum Member

Billy Meiers and the Pleadians

Stojan, so much of what the Pleiadians offer may indeed represent reality but it isn't reality as we know it, so discernment of the flaws in their metaphysics ... well, that job will have to go to someone with more patience than I can muster.

For me, though certainly not for a large audience, the sheer brazen effrontery of his films, photos and drawings indicates that Meiers himself is highly unreliable. The narrative and descriptive info he relates could have validity, but how much and which pieces of it, and to what purpose? The answer for me, when encountering material from Other Voices, is to note correlations in the info with other sources and to observe tendencies: the "color" of the info, its tenor, persuasive intent if I can discern it, all with an underlying question, is there anything here I need to know?

In reviewing as much as I could, in a few hours of Googling, what seemed most relevant about the case of Billy Meiers is his example of notoriety. Specifically the question, is this what it's going to be like for Marshall? Half who speak of him call him an angel, half revile him?

There's a prodigious amount of info. According to #3 of the Guidelines for Preparing for the Greater Community, we should
    Learn what you can about the presence of foreign forces in the world.
    So I've started a document where anyone who wishes to analyze the story of Meiers and the Pleiadians can add notes.

Good question Stojan, for a long while I was quite enthusiastic about that material, but now many things don't resonate. Offhand I can think of a few:
    - they (the Plejaren) dismiss most if not all contact cases as hoaxes...suspicious, most of us know that contact is a reality, that foreign craft have been in our skies for a long time etc.
    - they claim an amazing longevity, like 800 years if I remember correctly...just doesn't sound right;
    - great photos of flying saucers (a few hoaxes, but maybe they were just added to discredit Meyers), but none of the beings...were they really human, or were they projecting the human images in his mind during contact?
    - they led Meyers to the Talmud Jmmanuel, great book, I loved most of it, but many things don't resonate. It seems very anti semitic, it talks about earth catastrophes and the fact that eventually we will have to be rescued by "powerful nations", which sounds like Intervention to me.

Thankyou for the links mary s, I will have a read.

I am new to this site so please bear with me. I live in New Zealand and our maori people (who were here before we whites) venerate the Pleaides/seven sisters/which they call Matariki. The maori New Year is close to the full moon in June each year as the Pleaides rise in our morning sky just before sun up.

I have recently been told a story about the first Lemuria (In Hawaii) which mostly sank below the sea long ago. The survivors were said to sail to Easter Island, New Zealand and 2 other locations not to be told yet. Apparently the Pleaidians somehow made??? the first humans in Lemuria.

The story told of New Zealand as a sacred land that will have a place to play in our earths destiny shortly.

That is all I can say at this time. Blessings. Janetta

Quote Originally Posted by Janetta View Post
    I am new to this site so please bear with me. I live in New Zealand and our maori people (who were here before we whites) venerate the Pleaides/seven sisters/which they call Matariki. The maori New Year is close to the full moon in June each year as the Pleaides rise in our morning sky just before sun up.

I have recently been told a story about the first Lemuria (In Hawaii) which mostly sank below the sea long ago. The survivors were said to sail to Easter Island, New Zealand and 2 other locations not to be told yet. Apparently the Pleaidians somehow made??? the first humans in Lemuria.

The story told of New Zealand as a sacred land that will have a place to play in our earths destiny shortly.

That is all I can say at this time. Blessings. Janetta
    Hello Janetta, that is very interesting, thankyou. I think that there is some truth in much of the wisdom of native races. The New Message also says that the development of our physical body was a 'gift' from the Greater Community (I think it is said in the book 'Life in the Universe').
    The Pleadians in Meier's contacts, or Plejaren as Meier's contacts said they actually should be called, on the other hand seem like something that may have been fabricated on the basis of some of these legends...I say may have as I really haven't reached a conclusion myself apart from what I mentioned on my other post and a few other open question marks. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Hi Janetta,

I am from NZ also, good to see someone else from Aotearoa on here! I am of Maori/English/Irish/Scottish/French descent, hahaha. pretty much like most Kiwis I suppose.

My brother is more into Tikanga Maori and that whole side of things, I will ask him what he has heard about Matariki as it relates to the Pleideians etc.

I'm new here. Has anyone heard of a species or race of people called the Human Hybrid Race, something to do with a Reptillian Empire?

I assume you've read some of David Icke's books? There seems to have been some interbreeding, according to him.

Forum Member
    Here are some recent posts regarding Billy Meier's evidence. My personal view is very skeptical about the photographs; others disagree and a representative plans to go on tour across America to promote his evidence.

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/...otographs.html
    http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspo...o-case-is.html

James Bartley has been seriously digging into Reptilian abuses for years, so you may also want to check him out.

As for the Pleiadians... I don't trust them. It's more than they use soul energy for power. They claim they're superior, which is always a red flag. They want our society to change to be like theirs, which kind of reminds of times like early American history. And I dunno.. a license just to have sex or have children? FREEDOM! But that's my take.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast