Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is Lisette Larkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    ...Not to debate endlessly about the motives of all aliens. ...
    You don't have to agree with this, that's fine. It's just where I'm coming from.
    That's fair Marko, I will not continue any debate with you.
    Personally, I will debate (with anyone who is willing), be it endlessly or whatever, about the motives of these, and other aliens, who IMO are frauds, so if I add any comments to this thread it will not be to stir you into any further debate.

Everything you read revolves around your intention. So if you choose to see only the benefits from alien contacts and abductions etc. such as Larkins suggests, than that is the information you will get. No judgment here, just saying that a lot of these Readers mean well. I am a Reader and wanted to connect with benevolent aliens on and coming to this planet. However, I felt apprehensive and didn't pursue it. After awhile I realized that abduction and manipulation without conscious consent is not ok. It is a violation of sovereignty. The Allies of Humanity confirmed this for me.

Forum Member
    Hi, all, OP here. Darylyn, thanks for that nice bridge. Discerning the intention of others does require conscientious effort to examine one's own, a dual process like the way the differential axle on a car helps the inner and outer wheels synchronize on curves in the road.

Marko, thanks for bringing Neale Donald Walsch into the discussion. A quick google search reminds me that Lisette Larkins had a working relationship with him (not romantic, but as "a close personal assistant" if the top hit on my search is accurate). I remember reading Neale Donald Walsch, having been recommended Conversations with God by someone who found it the closest expression to their true spiritual aspirations. I found it appealing and especially noticed a sense of intimacy in the experience of reading. In my recollection, he's not the original source for the concept of the Law of Attraction.

Now I see Neale Donald Walsch has come out with a new book, God's Message to the World. This title (and the title of his 2004 volume in the Conversations with God series, The New Revelations, impresses me with a strong sense that the tone and content of the New Message from God is being co-opted. So, granting the Darylyn hypothesis, let me acknowledge--what I did not acknowledge in the original post for the sake of people who have had positive experiences--that I am seeing through the lens of the Briefings from the Allies. If it were not for what I see here, I would find his work very supportive and this newest book right on target. Is it harmless? If it is, then it is wonderful.

Now my question for this thread is, how do we dialogue with the respondents of other voices, lovely seekers of the true and good who find the positive and supportive in the messages from other voices but do not realize how partial, how less than completely fulfilling are the promises of those messages? Marko in particular here, be sure to call me out if I have offended you. And meanwhile here's a paragraph that explains why I take offense with Neale Donald Walsch's contribution to the world, gracious as it is: it falls short of the full truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darylyn View Post
    Everything you read revolves around your intention. So if you choose to see only the benefits from alien contacts and abductions etc. such as Larkins suggests, than that is the information you will get. No judgment here, just saying that a lot of these Readers mean well. I am a Reader and wanted to connect with benevolent aliens on and coming to this planet. However, I felt apprehensive and didn't pursue it. After awhile I realized that abduction and manipulation without conscious consent is not ok. It is a violation of sovereignty. The Allies of Humanity confirmed this for me.
    Wow. Thank you for sharing that perspective and experience, Darylyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darylyn View Post
    ... After awhile I realized that abduction and manipulation without conscious consent is not ok. It is a violation of sovereignty. The Allies of Humanity confirmed this for me.
    I definitely agree Darylyn, and I believe that any source that in any way justifies it, is to be distrusted. This is hard for me to say, it has been hard for me to realise, because some of my ex-favourite books, full of beautiful insights, actually justify it, but today my take concerning any form of abduction is that it's a big NO, a huge red flag. Some have claimed that it's a past-life agreement but I believe it's just another excuse to allow it.
    Just wondering, I understand Lisette Larkins considers it acceptable under certain specific circumstances, does Neale Donald Walsch have a position on it? I tried to google search this aspect but with no success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2