Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who is Lisette Larkins?

Forum Member

Who is Lisette Larkins?

Lisette Larkin's website currently promotes the idea that "life is a game and you make the rules" and describes her encounters with extraterrestrials as revealing to her
    "the possibility of experiencing a “chronic state of well-being” and to inspire the recognition that, as spiritual beings in human bodies, we are designed to create to the same degree and with the same ability as extraterrestrials do! This means that the very purpose of our soul is to allow our imagination to run free and to be, do, and have anything and everything we want."
    Her book Talking to Extraterrestrials: Communicating with Enlightened Beings portrays the ETs as benevolent mentors seeking to elevate humanity, to show us "the magic of our universal connection," and to save our genetic heritage from possible extinction. They communicate telepathically with her and with "a few hundred thousand" more and estimate that as much as 20% of the human population is being contacted by any of the multiple races visiting here. Her sources acknowledge the abduction and mutilation of animals, human abduction and implantation of devices, influencing thoughts and dreams and the taking of fetuses and culturing them in labs, all for our "highest good" and with permission from our "Higher Self" in a soul agreement made before incarnation. They envision a future when contactees will mentor and support one another through the difficult and strange experience; they describe contact as a "slow and gradual marketing campaign to announce their existence rather than a sudden arrival" which would overwhelm us, as their agenda is "ultimate union with us all."

Do any of you have experience hearing or reading Lisette Larkin? What are your impressions? How do her assertions relate to the Allies of Humanity Briefings?

Marko responds to the question about Lisette Larkins work.

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    Lisette Larkin's website currently promotes the idea that "life is a game and you make the rules" and describes her encounters with extraterrestrials as revealing to her

Her book Talking to Extraterrestrials: Communicating with Enlightened Beings portrays the ETs as benevolent mentors seeking to elevate humanity, to show us "the magic of our universal connection," and to save our genetic heritage from possible extinction. They communicate telepathically with her and with "a few hundred thousand" more and estimate that as much as 20% of the human population is being contacted by any of the multiple races visiting here. Her sources acknowledge the abduction and mutilation of animals, human abduction and implantation of devices, influencing thoughts and dreams and the taking of fetuses and culturing them in labs, all for our "highest good" and with permission from our "Higher Self" in a soul agreement made before incarnation. They envision a future when contactees will mentor and support one another through the difficult and strange experience; they describe contact as a "slow and gradual marketing campaign to announce their existence rather than a sudden arrival" which would overwhelm us, as their agenda is "ultimate union with us all."

Do any of you have experience hearing or reading Lisette Larkin? What are your impressions? How do her assertions relate to the Allies of Humanity Briefings?
    Hi Marko here,

...yes I am very familiar with Lisette's work. I think the ET's she is experiencing are what spiritual Author Neale Donald Walsch calls HEB's or Highly Evolved beings. They are fully enlightened & are master manifestors of the LOA or Law of attraction. They have everything they desire & have no needs, except to study & share their knowledge. They are scholars who study other cultures & people. They can travel faster than light. They are here simply for friendship and to mentor us to become more enlightened, joyous, happy.

They do not eat food or need water, but get there nourishment from star light or sun light.

These are not the beings that the Allies of Humanity talk about.

Hope this answers your question.

Magically,
    -Marko

To me it sounds like another Intervention message promoting denial of some aspect(s) of Reality, ...
    Same here, the deceit coming from these sources is quite clear IMO, especially now, after the 2012 hype-related ET messages proved to be disgracefully false.
    The New Message states clearly that the spiritually enlightened races don't go around interfering with another race's development - makes sense to me, what have all these messages from allegedly enlightened beings given to humanity other that casting a major confusion that is clearly seen in so many discussions taking place on alternative or spiritual forums.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    Hi Marko here,

They have everything they desire & have no needs,

They are here simply for friendship and to mentor us to become more enlightened, joyous, happy.

They do not eat food or need water, but get there nourishment from star light or sun light.

-Marko
    They sound just like universal barbi dolls. Happy barbies from pinkness of space are here to save us, lets surrender to their blissful perfection!

Not save us, but to mentor & share their enlightenment. Not to do the work for us, but to show that we have all the power they do to manifest grand lives. They can guide us, but we do the work. We have free will to accept or reject their offer.

Remember Hitler was the same race as Mother Theresa. With very different energies. Then can it not follow that there a grey aliens that don't have our best interest at heart like "The Allies of Humanity" state, as well as grey aliens that are good?

Must they all be bad?

Magically,
    -Marko

"spiritually enlightened races don't go around interfering with another race's development"

I agree.

I think from my point of view it's not interfering, but simply introducing themselves. We get to choose through free will if we accept them or not.

"that casting a major confusion that is clearly seen in so many discussions taking place on alternative or spiritual forums."

What confusion is that?

Magically,
    -Marko

"spiritually enlightened races don't go around interfering with another race's development"

I agree.

I think from my point of view it's not interfering, but simply introducing themselves. We get to choose through free will if we accept them or not.

"that casting a major confusion that is clearly seen in so many discussions taking place on alternative or spiritual forums."

What confusion is that?

Magically,
    -Marko
    Hi Marko, I think our free will is being confused by deceit, a very clever deceit that leverages on our wishful thinking...and how convenient for these ET visitors, when logical thinking is mistaken for fear-based thinking.

Anyway...about confusion, I posted this elsewhere, basically, look at most of the information that is circulating in relation to ‘ET realities’ today: it does not match.

Some matching info comes up at times, people at opposite sides of the world make the same claim and this is shown as breakthrough evidence – very easy to organise and easy to discern that it’s a setup.

The truth is that over the decades, ET related information has not only increased in magnitude, but also in a variety of specifics that are creating ample debate and a vast collection of contradictions.

Channellers, contactees, abductees, experiencers – some of whom claim to be ET’s themselves, mediums, other channels, most make claims that contradict one-another either directly or indirectly.

For example: Meier’s contacts made specific direct claims, like the one that the Adamsky case was a hoax and that most ET-contact cases were hoaxes and that anyone using the word Pleiadian had no clue, because the right word is Plejaren.
    A ‘spinoff’ from them, was George Green’s New Paradigm series. Here the ET source does not deny other claims of ET visitations and warns us about the negative ET intervention that is going on. Interestingly though, it says that abductions are actually a benevolent past soul-agreement. The books also advise us to hang in there and ‘hold the pole’ because help will arrive at one point.
    The Allies of Humanity, at this point the only ET source I trust, warn us about the negative ET intervention in a similar but much more definite way. They underline that abductions are not benevolent; they say that presently the benevolent races have withdrawn due to our impossibility, in this scenario, to ‘understand friend from foe’. They say that no ET help will arrive, and that we must develop a connection with our deeper mind, ‘Spirit’ or ‘Knowledge’.
    Jim Bowden, a member of this forum, in his book ‘The Ringer’ also warns us about ET’s. Allegedly, his human ET friends are trustworthy. I have not read the whole book, so if anyone has, pls correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand, through some direct interaction with Jim here, that these human ET’s claim to be our friends because they are human like us, while other races, especially the Greys, who put the author in this ‘ringer’, should be considered hostile.
    On the opposite side, we have the likes of the much-debated Steven Greer, who claim that all ET’s here are benevolent.

During the ‘pre-2012 era’...One ET source claimed that a giant Nexus would have killed most of us but saved the ones in a safe zone, others talked about the 3d-4d-5d etc. shifts, each one in a different way. Some contactees were shown Armageddon scenarios that brought tears to their eyes when interviewed; others were assured that the age of gold was at the doorstep…not to mention the embarrassing array of excuses that arrived after December 2012 to justify false claims and predictions that are impossible to escape with dignity unless successfully insulting peoples’ intelligence.

How did Larkins' group do in relation to the 2012 bubble?

Anyhow, in general, contactees, abductees, experiencers, display a lot of info that doesn’t match. Even the info that has been taken ‘to the next level’, that allegedly comes directly from someone who claims to be an ET, doesn’t match the rest…although in that case I guess it has to be that way, as it’s supposed to be of higher quality (BS IMO, especially the Bodhgaya event ).

That's my take on confusion, not saying that this specific group is using confusion as its main strategy, but it still adds up to the picture. Their attempt is one that aims at increasing our desire for separation (which is confusing per se), they want to make us think that we could evolve into enlightened beings in a state of separation.

Raoul, I have no knowledge of these other authors or concepts etc. That all abductions (and aliens) are bad is not where I'm coming from.

I don't disagree that there are abductions that are bad. Just not all of them.

I came here simply to answer Mary's question about Lisette Larkins work. Not to debate endlessly about the motives of all aliens. I'm a student of the Conversations with God books which talk about the Law of Attraction or LOA. So do Lisette's books. That's where I'm coming from, that's how I see how life operates in the Universe & applies to all beings, including aliens. It can be used for good or less good, it's how we apply it.

You don't have to agree with this, that's fine. It's just where I'm coming from.

Magically,
    -Marko

Must they all be bad?
    There are countless manifestations of separation, yet only one of Wisdom. "Wise are the same everywhere", as it is said in the New Message, Greater Community Wisdom I think. What does this mean concerning multitude of ET messages floating everywhere? It is also said that Wise everywhere remain hidden. I very much recommend you to read GWC 1 and 2 as you seem to be interested in Greater Community.

Can greys be good? I recommend reading Life in the Universe as it paints a picture of what's it like in technologically advanced societies. If you have read for example books by Karla Turner, the case seems to be grays are the ones from a technological society. My opinion on them is that they are programmed yet intelligent creatures. Their government is able to do that, and as Life In The Universe teaches, social cohesion is important thing to achieve, even in free societies. In technological societies brainwashing and genetic engineering and cloning (and more?) are the ways to achieve that.

My advice for you: hold your judgement. And do not hold too tightly to your current conclusions for they may block your view. You are now in so fortunate position that you can immerse yourself in these things instead of them being unavailable to you for any reason. You have the benefit of choice and available material.

Why can't I edit my post? Anyways, if you want a free copy of Life in the Universe, just go to New Message main page and scroll down a little.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast