Thread: Who Is Michael Salla?

Forum Member

Who Is Michael Salla?

beliefs:
    • Many ET races are engaged on earth, with a range of intentions, from "uplifting humanity towards a fuller expression of its collective potential, to manipulative activities designed to undermine human sovereignty."
    • "'Galactic diplomacy' at an official level has been secretly underway for at least 50 years without the knowledge of most citizens....secretly reaching agreements with some extraterrestrial races while suppressing information about these agreements, and of the existence and activities of extraterrestrial races in general."
    • “The creation of controversy, uncertainty and confusion is the modus-operandi of military-intelligence agencies in maintaining secrecy of the extraterrestrial presence.”

agenda:
    • a "citizen-based diplomacy [to] prevent undue manipulation by 'unfriendly' extraterrestrial races."
    • "expose secret government activity in diplomatic relations with extraterrestrial life."
    • "to hold responsible government, military and corporate officials accountable for past policies; and to ensure government transparency in the future."
    • "discerning the motivations and activities of visiting extraterrestrial civilizations."

endorsements:
    • the 2006 “Hawaii Declaration on Peaceful Relations with Extraterrestrial Civilizations” which not just affirms “the intent of humanity to join in peaceful and cooperative relations with extraterrestrial civilizations” and “the natural right of all citizens to have open contact with representatives of extraterrestrial civilization in all cases and to engage in non-official diplomacy” but also to declare “the need for Civil Society to develop acceptable protocols (standards of behavior) with extraterrestrial civilizations, that the protocols should be representative of humanity, and that all nations should work in concert to establish peaceful relations.”
    • the 2007 “Earth Transformation Declaration” which focused on taking personal responsibility for the transformative creation of a planetary civilization while recognizing interconnected health and wholeness and affirming the “political sovereignty and self-determination of humanity in relation to extraterrestrial civilizations,” besides the “promotion of new energy technologies to provide solutions to urgent global environmental and resource depletion issues” and the protection of cetaceans as sentient, intelligent species.
    • the 2008 “Declaration for Citizen Contact Councils” (promoting the use of positive, international contact procedures), and the “Statement of Aspirations and Code of Conduct for Extraterrestrials Interacting with Earth” which outlined “standards (of conduct) extraterrestrials would need to observe”
    • the 2009 “Declaration for the Creation of a European Agency to Study UFOs and Extraterrestrial Affairs.”

Books:
    • Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence (2004)
    • Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life (2009)
    • Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET (2013)

websites:
    • exopolitics.org
    • exopoliticsinstitute.org
    • ExoNews.tv
    • exopoliticsjournal.com

Do any of you have experience hearing or reading Michael Salla? What are your impressions? How do his assertions relate to the Allies of Humanity Briefings?

Thankyou mary s, this is a very useful summary. I haven't had an in-depth look at his material, but from your outline he seems to come close to many of the AOH positions. I would say that he seems to be one of the closest ones in the Ufology arena. The difference I see is that he believes that the human race could manage to discern friend from foe, and he works towards creating the premises to do that with an organisation and a series of protocols. So maybe he is just ahead of his/our time on that issue.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    ... he seems to come close to many of the AOH positions. I would say that he seems to be one of the closest ones in the Ufology arena. The difference I see is that he believes that the human race could manage to discern friend from foe, and he works towards creating the premises to do that with an organisation and a series of protocols.
    Hi, raoul, you'll have to wait to see the threads on those closer to the AoH positions--after I cover 20 or so of the most influenced and influential. The difference you are pointing out is significant; the similarities are part of a pattern that I see in other voices, partial truths that are tantalizing and insufficient to be actually helpful. When you do check further you'll see a preference for sensationalism over discernment, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by mary s View Post
    ...partial truths that are tantalizing and insufficient to be actually helpful. ...
    I very much agree mary s. In the end that cocktail of true and false is very dangerous and can send one a confused set of tangents.
    Years ago, when I realized the validity of the AOH briefings, I was still trying to use it to validate other material that I had appreciated earlier, but as the 'exercise' went on, I spotted so many of these partial truths, and the sad conclusion was that when that is the case, the whole source has to be dismissed as disinfo.

...When you do check further you'll see a preference for sensationalism over discernment, ...
    I am very interested in this work that you are doing. I can think of a few sensationalist sources...looking forward to further coverage!

A decade ago, Salla published a comparison between the Ederman—"Do you wish that we show up?"— message and the Allies of Humanity:
    Where I disagree is the emphasis placed on the 'Allies of Humanity' as the ONLY genuinely benevolent ET race. So other races such as Pleiadians, Sirians, Andromedans, Lyrans, Arcturians, etc., are all implied to be part of a monolithic 'ET collective' out to secretly usurp humanity. So he basically lumps together all the ET groups, Grays/Reptilians & Pleiadians/Lyrans as having a nefarious agenda which is inconsistent with the findings of my recent report which distinguishes many races using a variety of sources.
    The article concludes by urging readers to welcome extraterrestrial intervention:

Saying ‘yes’ could open up a brand new world where the extraterrestrial presence is revealed and those long cut off from the decision making process can finally begin having an impact on government policies concerning extraterrestrials. The consequence of a negative response could be very great indeed since this could cut off tangible assistance from a benevolent group of extraterrestrial races that would be a catalyst for global change as a consequence of them doing no more than ‘showing up’ and ending any doubt over the extraterrestrial presence. Giving permission to the extraterrestrials associated with Ederman’s message therefore poses far less risk, than denying it.

Thankyou Will.
    This is very interesting:
    ... The consequence of a negative response could be very great indeed since this could cut off tangible assistance from a benevolent group of extraterrestrial races ...
    'Tangible assistance' ...right...right...but what has been tangible so far?
    - ET promises of ascension?
    - The famous ET assisted "Mass Arrests"? (David Wilcock was 'great' here...)
    - The GFL's 'we're almost there' messages (Sheldan Nidle...are you still at it?)
    ...the list goes on...any other examples?

Forum Member
    Helpful links are found here: http://extraterrestrial.wiki/Michael_E._Salla

Thank you Mary, this is very true:
    "His research on the many extraterrestrial races on Earth finds a spectrum of agenda ranging from benevolent and "uplifting"[2] to manipulative and exploitative, in contradistinction to the warning of the Allies of Humanity."
    Many researchers fall under that category, believing that they are able to discern friend from foe.