Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is Steven Greer?

Quote Originally Posted by toogigray View Post
    raoul and Nico, Dr. Greer do not belong to any groups or have contact to any groups at ALL. This topic is a giant industry and industry is business and business is money, so money continue to flow to keep everyone misled at the benefits of the perpetrators. Everything is just action, sensation and entertainment and nothing more. Movies and Hollywood and a very nice presentation.
    Hi toogi, even though I may not fully agree, I can't say you're wrong, because after so much noise, all Greer was ever able to produce was that photo of some kind of fairy looking light effect...so if he is a pawn of the Intervention he really is a piss-poor one, otherwise they would give him more to show. Nevertheless, don't you think that there is a plan behind all this misleading info?

toogigray,

You state unequivocal that Greer does not belong to any group or has contact with any group.
    I say that there is this possibility.
    What makes you think that in such a black-and-white matter for sure?

Have you also thoroughly read my reply, where I state that he may very well have contact without recognizing it himself?
    As stated in the Allies of Humanity the intervention presents itself in different ways according to whom they seek out. The way the intervention presents itself depends on what that person is like. It isn't always recognizable as something ET, or even something outside of the person itself.
    For the latter please read about or keep in mind the power of influence in the mental environment.
    With influence in the mental environment someones thoughts or feelings can be directed and changed to desired outcomes.

Business and money are of course incentives.
    But that is not to say that Greer doesn't believe what he is saying.
    At best he would turn out to be another George Noory.
    Perhaps sincere at his job in the beginning, but now only in it for the money. Willing to do any gig.
    And because of that C2C doesn't have the same large audience that it had back in the nineties with Art Bell.

Lets hope for the same here. Agree?

raoul & Nico, I did try two time to send you the answer to both of you in one page, but was destroyed. Some how in the end of the writing the pages is automatically destroyed. I'm already 2 1/2 hours repeating the page, but some one stop it, so I will do in words and try to paste very fast...... Sorry

Hello raoul, I just did try again to send the answer and was destroyed one more time, so think some one is not to happy with my comments mentioning Her Royal Majesty. So I will try later.

"Her Royal Majesty". The US is not a monarchy.

A lot of your messages, toogigray, come a cross as chaotic, condescending/arrogant to others in a passive-aggressive manner and dare I say it: unstable.
    So I'm done with you.

What is it with this forum that it seems to draw crazy people recently like moths are drawn to a lightbulb?

Nico, you are nothing more than child born with the golden spoon, living in a total intellectual dishonesty world dreaming of some prince coming in a white horse to save you. I never did mentioned that USA is a Monarchy at all. And your queen of Netherlands knows very well which queen I am talking about, as well as every queens and kings in Europe and the rest of the world. I was in the American forces 13 years long, till my mission was completed and went to somebody else. I don't need youtube, Facebook, BIN, VT, or any part of the Internet to show me anything at all, cause just like my grandfather did teach my father and introduce him to that world, so my father did it with me too and I also did it with my own son. I am searching for people ready to be soldiers in the skull, therefore they must learn the truth about life on this planet, theirs skull and the outside shield. I will not waste my time talking ET's here and ET's there or some craps about invasion due to human misunderstanding. Even Mr. Summer declared that he do not know their races, hopping Of course that some one appear to him with the right translation.. AND in reference to Dr. Greer, WHO in the world do finance all those expensive trips and best hotels for him and his panel to go across Europe, North and South America, talking daily global routine like a damage old record player and some idiot claiming the U.S. Air Force have 54 Et's in their catalog, doing business with the American Government. SO YES NICO, I am a Arrogant. SERHKASTDENATEK to you in your future connection to the ETI's. So I'm also done with you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3