Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who is Steven Greer?

Greer's spiritual teachings are one of is many huge red flags, I agree; just like the spiritual teachings of all other people supporting the Intervention, so, to answer Mary's question: "How do his assertions relate to the Allies of Humanity Briefings?"
    As far as the spiritual is concerned, they fit into this warning from the Allies:
    "...your spiritual predispositions and ideals are being greatly manipulated at this time. There are entire teachings being introduced into the world now that teach human acquiescence and the suspension of critical abilities and value only that which is pleasurable and comfortable. These teachings are given to disable people’s ability to access Knowledge within themselves until people reach a point where they feel they are completely dependent upon greater forces that they cannot identify. At that point, they will follow whatever is given them to do, and even if they sense something is wrong, they will no longer have the power to resist."
    The only spiritual teaching I trust is the one that teaches me to tap into, connect to, reclaim, my inner Knowledge, and encourages me to exercise my own authority - Steps to Knowledge.

To me my first and last impression is "Pollyanna." And I've done the reading and have watched the orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darylyn View Post
    To me my first and last impression is "Pollyanna." And I've done the reading and have watched the orbs.
    What exactly do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    What exactly do you mean by this?
    When I heard Greer on you tube, five years back, I got the impression that he believed that all aliens are “good” because they are more intelligent which would make them more evolved spiritually. I “felt” that that did not make sense to me. I had a client five years earlier who had traumatic experiences from multiple abductions. I thought if someone is abducted and returned in a condition that is clearly damaging to their life how can that act be evolved? Some of my metaphysical friends were really taken by Greer, so I listened some more trying to be more open minded. His explanation to abductions at that time was that it was us, the military, performing abductions for various reasons. I still could not completely come on board with that. The reason why is that when I had worked with the client I mentioned above, I connected with her abductors. They were alien beings. I sensed them as very intelligent but void of emotion. The one in charge had a personal sense of attitude, used reasoning and had a slight wiliness to concede to certain concepts. The being did not feel soulless. From this personal experience I challenge Greer’s statement that all aliens are enlightened and that all abductions are done with EBE’s that the military has created to promote fear of aliens. I can only hope that Greer is being naive.

Hi Darylyn,

Thanks for answering my question.

Perhaps it is not just Greers naivete.
    Because I seriously consider the possibility that he is actively being misled by the intervention itself.

I mean: the man has an inflated ego. Here the theme of "the Chosen One" comes into play.
    This is also a theme that the intervention plays among certain individuals.
    A theme that those who are contacted by the ET's are somehow special. They are, so to speak, above others.

Plus the fact that his sole goal is to get people to embrace the intervention.
    I mean, pointing strong laser beams into the sky? Really?

And all of that without any discernment towards ET's.

And that lack of discernment being mentioned is obviously a problem.
    But again. This is lack is an objective that the intervention actively seeks to promote.
    So for me those are clear enough indications that he is being influenced by the intervention.
    Either directly (and knows he is being contacted by ET's with an agenda) or indirectly (and can't see it for what is truly is).

I refer to this text from: Allies of Humanity - Book One: The First Briefing - page 39
    Quote: "This “Pacification Program” is used differently with different religious groups depending upon their ideals and their temperament.
    It is always aimed at receptive individuals.
    Here it is hoped that people will lose their sense of discernment and will become wholly trusting of the greater power that they feel is being given to them by the visitors.
    Once this allegiance is established, it becomes increasingly difficult for people to discern what they know within themselves from what is being told to them.
    It is a very subtle but very pervasive form of persuasion and manipulation.
    "
    -- End quote --

I'm also highly skeptical of claims about a medical doctor who apparently is:
    - Writing books, engaging in speaking engagements, giving workshops and training sessions, create a documentary with a budget.
    .....And besides all that also able to run a medical facility.

And this too would perfectly fit the projected image of someone of superhuman grandeur.

As a sidenote:

Don't you guys find it interesting that al races who currently visit earth almost never refer to other visiting races?
    It is almost, dare I say it, as if all visiting races are not enemies of eachother and don't see them as a thread.
    Obviously they are not an existential thread to eachother, but only competition.

Something that I also wanted to have pointed out here.
    Cheers.

Dear Darylyn, I am toogigray and by looking into your posted comment here claiming those channeling in connections with abductions, in search for the truth reality, between Dr. Greer and many others in between. I must really admit that the majority of you claiming such connections and those claiming, the aliens run away by just calling Jesus Christ, are a little bit to much out of the real topic name "Aliens" and their reasons for those so called abductions. 1st, YES, Orbs, does exist, but they only allow contact with those individuals emanating the right color in their Aura during the calling, Of course the color indicate the intention of the caller. 2nd, Aliens abduction does exist, but only with the full approval of the Government and Of course the "OK" from Her Royal Majesty. 3rd, Your Governments did agree to a full unconditional surrender and that my dear friend is not secret at all. Not one single member of the LTI's did one single abduction since the last 54 years and Of course, the Hybrids have no reasons to do such stupidities, because there is nothing to be investigated on the humans since many 1000's years. 4th, I agree with you in the abductions and animals mutilations happening at this time across the nation due to the false G3 agreement, where your industrialist and military personnel got their own finger burn, for playing stupid and arrogant under their decorate Christmas tree uniforms, in search for killing technologies so they can continue killing the defenseless humans as target practice. 5th, The G3's continuations of abductions is at this time is totally non comprehend-able, because by the number on the chart, any other race would it stop long time ago; Therefore the continuing scenarios of flying humans and animals into ships, did forced the LTI's to question the G3's behavior and their answer was more than logical... Your Government do authorize those experimental activities on the behalf of Dollars and Cents = Junk, up today all the software giving to them, are so full of junk, that they can demand one human and one animal for every letter they correct on it. SO YOU can imagine how many false letters are they and how many humans and animals are they willing to give away. 6th, Channeling with the G3's is = to a atomic bomb blasting your skull in billions pieces, therefore I do not believe at all that any member of the human race did channeling with the G3's and survive the contact at all. 7th, The humans did in fact had it connections with the Hybrids and sometime even with some members of the LTI's and that is 100% register by them. The humans do not have any contact at all with any of the members of the ETI's, very, but very special is the fact, that the open PDF in the human skull, can never offer the protection require for such event, in short word the humans will die. AND for the last, Humans abductions are normally donned by repetitions of the victims, however, those repetitions can be stop by all humans carrying an N42 magnetically field around their bodies. This counter force will destroy the vacuum magnetic force during the elevation attempt and also will deviate the sleeping ray.. Sorry for the long answer my friend.

Darylyn, I forgot to mention to you, that if you really want to help your abductions victims friends, please go through the entire body with a magnetic field N42 in position NSN, this option will destroy the scanning number attach to their bodies and will make it very difficult for their owners to find them. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    ...Because I seriously consider the possibility that he is actively being misled by the intervention itself.
    I more than agree, I think at this point it's affirmative, he is totally misled.

raoul and Nico, Dr. Greer do not belong to any groups or have contact to any groups at ALL. This topic is a giant industry and industry is business and business is money, so money continue to flow to keep everyone misled at the benefits of the perpetrators. Everything is just action, sensation and entertainment and nothing more. Movies and Hollywood and a very nice presentation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast