Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: We must not lose faith in the human family, human institutions and human leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by robisbe View Post

Now back to the topic in this thread, and this important: there ARE good people in our human institutions who are just as frustrated as the citizens and some of them have spoken out. These people need our support since they represent a good cause - they really want to do the right thing. Don't destroy that, or they can't represent us - the people. You would hamper then in carrying out their job.

Look at this great guy has to say - former Minister of Defense of Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koes5...Zuf6MaP7vBRHgn

That's a good example. We should support these people. Spread it around to help them out for they can't do this alone. Wouldn't that be more of help then just saying you don't like our leaders and institutions? ...
    This is so true Robisbe, there are so many good people trying to make a difference, we need to help them. We 'signed up for this'.

It's not common knowledge, but America tried to start out without taxes and some institutions. That lasted all of a year, and then things kind of started to fall apart in a bad way because there was no structure. So they reconvened and got their Houses, as it were, in order. Yes, I did have a public education. Don't ask me why but my education was better than what most people I've met have had. Ha.

Today's government institution, though, is NOT good and should NOT be trusted. The problem is it has become too centralized, greed is running it, and oh I dunno what else. The good people that step up - bless them! - end up villainized and in some cases their entire lives are ruined. The abuse of power is rampant.

But the answer is not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Things need to be restructured there is no doubt about it.

This is, however, the way life works. We aren't the only ones who go through the civilization curve. I really hate being on planet during these times. Sure wish I could be somewhere else! Some place free.

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post

But the answer is not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Things need to be restructured there is no doubt about it. ...
    That's just it. The Intervention keeps promoting this "Phoenix-type" of change, a totally new system rising up from the ashes of the old one, but IMO if we don't 'restructure', as you say, and burn it to the ground instead, we will be immediately prayed upon by the intervening races.

Quote Originally Posted by spearcarrier View Post
    ... I really hate being on planet during these times. Sure wish I could be somewhere else! Some place free.
    I know that my 'agreement' is that I can go to a better place only if I do what I was meant to do here in these times.
    I had a recurrent dream where I would be going back 'home' and as soon as I got there I would feel like I hadn't done what I was meant to do, so I wanted to get back here asap...just like the NM books describe it.

I think what the AOH briefings actually mean is that humans must not lose faith in each other because divided we will eventually fall and destroy ourselves. We have to be able to work together and depend on each other. I don't think it means that nothing is wrong with our current institutions and that we should support them no matter what. I think it's clear that many of our current institutions are corrupt, with or without the help of some alien manipulative forces that want to benefit from a weak and divided humanity. The question is why are they corrupt and what can we do about it? Can we change them by supporting the right people within those institutions or do we have to change our systems on a more fundamental level? I think it's the latter, I have tremendous faith in humans and I believe the large majority has a good heart, but the systems we have built place too much power in the hands of a few and this is never good. We need a system that is more decentralized and brings out our good qualities and doesn't reward corrupt behavior. I'm all for humanity to become united but we also have to take care not to allow a world government that pretends to unite the human family but in reality it becomes a centralized unit of power and control where our individual freedom is very limited. The NWO is real and it is an extremely dangerous path. Here is where we need to use discernment and real wisdom. I trust humans but I don't trust our current systems, these systems have turned banks, corporations and governments into monsters and it's these systems that need to be radically changed or we will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Perhaps a collapse of these institutions is exactly what we need, or maybe there is another way I'm not sure, but the main point is to not lose your trust in other people and do your own small part in rebuilding and changing these institutions to unite humanity and at the same time keep our freedoms. Always trust in the Knowledge within you to guide you what to do, whatever happens. This is my opinion where I hopefully was able to build a bridge between what The Castellan was saying and what the AOH briefings say, because I do believe The Castellan has raised some good points in here.

Forum Member
    I saw a post on Facebook this week quoting, "If the choice is always the lesser of two evils, the result will always be evil." Strictly speaking, there's nothing wrong with the logic there, but the intent is to advocate apathetic passivity regarding elections for government office. This kind of rhetoric serves the Intervention by a strategy of divide and conquer. I say, just watch Colorado over the next 3 months.

The U.S. population as a whole has been in precarious balance between two parties, though elections themselves are susceptible to dirty tricks in the fight for dominance. The contrast in the Senate race between Mark Udall and Cory Gardner is a touchstone race; it could go either way, and as it goes, the rest of the nation could well follow. The contrast between the two candidates is so distinct, it makes it easier to see that the FB meme is not a true or fair statement. It paints too broad a stroke with that brush of evil.

Evil opposes healthy evolution. I have witnessed a political takeover of a religious domination and watched while those who seek to serve stood by helplessly. It's a disaster. The ones who seek to serve are getting in the game lately and getting their act together. They are moving with Knowledge and finding the people they need to reach. This election for Senate in Colorado will be a triumph for them, because without their action those who seek separation/service to self would take not only Colorado but a few other crucial states.

to answer Mizar, I agree with the points you make, they are sensible IMO, but pls understand me, t's not so much about condoning what our governments do (we're all well informed about that), it's about not letting any foreign power (ET) wedge into on our weaknesses and talk us into burning down our own house.

We have just had a visitor from India, which reminded me that this is an international community and folks might not be aware of what is going on in different places. I can share that here in the U.S., polls show that confidence in institutions is lower than it has been historically:

Gallup: Confidence in U.S. Institutions Still Below Historical Norms

The most notable change is the confidence in Congress (Congress and Senate are our two legislative bodies). The "Confidence Rating" for 2015 is 8%, vs a historical average of 24%.
    Last edited by edwin33; 06-22-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Here's a quote from a New Revelation to remember:

The malevolent behavior of human governments or human commercial institutions is nothing compared to what the Intervention can do here. And if its agenda succeeds, which remains yet uncertain, there will be no winners amongst the human family. There will be no vaulted? societies. There will be no humans in the positions of power and authority. Everyone will be used and everyone share the same fate. For the Intervention is intelligent. It does not seek to destroy the humanity but to employ it for its own purpose. The Intervention's view on humanity is cold, calculating and unsympathetic. It views humans as chaotic and destructive. It does not know the individual freedom. You have no idea what harsh conditions it would create. Everything beneficial which humans have created would be destroyed. You would be slaves to foreign power. Foreign power that is cruel and exacting. Quite unlike what you believe an advanced civilization would do or would be.
    Last edited by Kari H; 07-12-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kari H View Post
    Here's a quote from a New Revelation to remember:
    Thank you Kari, that sums it up very well.
    It is so clear that our ET visitors have an advantage when, instead of mending our problems, we seek a 'rebirth' of our society from the ashes of the old institutions that have been burned down - like the example I mentioned earlier of the phoenix rising from the ashes...used by one very clever ET Intervention group.

The Unseen Ones give us precious advice in the book Life in The Universe:
    Do not denigrate humanity. Do not lose faith in human leadership
    or human institutions. Do not think that humanity cannot meet
    its great challenges and problems. For if you do, you will have
    capitulated—you will have capitulated to the will and influence
    of those who are intervening in the world, and you will have
    given up before your strengths were ever really tested. Be careful
    here not to lose faith in yourself and in the human family. With
    this faith, you can do amazing things. But without it, nothing will
    be done.

Got a need to write about conspiracy theories. When I left my old life many years ago, I began to study what is actually going on in the world. I had a feeling that what I have been taught and told by the culture, by the media, by my friends and family is not the whole truth. And indeed it was not. I found out that there are interest groups in the world who seek power and dominance. I found out that war against the terrorism is a disguise hiding the pursuits of power in the world. I found out that fear is intentionally generated in order to increase the control and decrease the freedom in the nations. I found out that life of a human is nothing worth in the big money business and even illegal means are used to eliminate those who oppose these. As everybody else, I was caught in the deception that governments are part of this and are to be blamed.

Now in the light of the the Briefings from the Allies of Humanity and the teachings about the life in the universe in the New Message from God I realize that government conspiracy theories is a result of mental influence by the Intervention. Think about it. Elected governments conspiring against their citizens. A ridiculous thought. Yes, there are power hungry individuals in the corridors of governments but this is part of the human nature. It is in all of us because we live in confusion. Governments are fallible but their intention is to take care of their nations so much so that they even go to war against other nations, if the needs of its own citizens require this. Wars are not started by the governments, they are started by the citizens of a country.

What happens if the governments fall down? Think about it. There will be more anarchy and chaos. Everybody see now the opportunity to fulfill their personal desires and goals without any consequences of their actions. What a terrible place this world would become. You can see this already happening in the countries whose governments are weak. In this chaos people would turn to any leader who promises peace to the world. Do you now understand why would the Intervention want to promote this kind of thinking?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast