Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We must not lose faith in the human family, human institutions and human leadership.

We must not lose faith in the human family, human institutions and human leadership.

At first I was quite struck by a similar recommendation contained in the AOH briefings:

The first is to become aware of the Intervention and to not be deceived by its promises of peace and salvation for humanity. Here you must not be dazzled by advanced technology. And you must not lose faith in the human family, human institutions and human leadership, for the Intervention will seek to exploit this to their own advantage. Having lost faith in human leadership and human institutions, people will naturally turn to other powers to guide them, to protect them and, so they believe, to redeem and to restore the world.

(from 'Protecting Yourself from the Intervention')
    I had been influenced by all the Intervention's anti-human propaganda: the NWO, the 'cabal', the 'military industrial complex' etc. I came close to hoping for a total collapse of our institutions...luckily the Briefings set me back on track.
    True that a lot of wrongs are taking place behind the scenes, so we must be awake and aware of as much of it as we can, but now this recommendation makes total sense to me.

Any opinions on this? Any similar experience here?

...it's a tough one...I know...trusting the government, especially for someone like me who used to live in a country where the premier has "Bunga Bunga" parties...

Forum Member
    The Intervention won't like this:

FISA and Patriot Act Under Fire in U.S. Senate

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...e-in-us-senate

Or this:

States assert they have rights to reject federal laws

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2013/ju...-federal-laws/

Very interesting, thanks Jim. I can't believe the Patriot Act is under fire...that's great.

So the NWO thing is one of their dirty jobs? Well that makes a lot of sense now!
    I must say, they really did succeed at deceived a great amount of people with this... I've seen that there are many who believe that a world government will be a very bad thing and that is one of the elite's plans to enslave the human race.

deceiving*

Quote Originally Posted by patriciaDK View Post
    So the NWO thing is one of their dirty jobs? Well that makes a lot of sense now!
    I must say, they really did succeed at deceived a great amount of people with this... I've seen that there are many who believe that a world government will be a very bad thing and that is one of the elite's plans to enslave the human race.
    Interesting how they got a lot of people to abhor the concept of a united humanity. Perhaps if there are plans for an evil NWO...they are surely in on it! Pretty much along the lines of the AOH warnings, they exacerbate human conflicts (or dirty jobs) and then come along and tell us how bad some of us are...

You need a lot more convincing for me.

All the institutions, so far, have kept us from advancing.

Religion: My god is better than YOU god, so you suck, and you must die!
    Science: Ask Tesla about free, clean, safe energy....the oil pimps stepped in. Or how drug companies keep cures for illnesses under wraps.
    Social: The gays, atheists, transgenders and so on still are treated as second class citizens.
    Politics: It's all based on a system on bribery, and not to mentioned keeping us in the dark about everything, and using "National Security" as an excuse to justify it.

And the last leader I had any respect for was John Fitzgerald Kennedy, he spoke against the Military Industrial Complex, and the secrecy, and he and Khrushchev were planning for a joint US/Russia moon mission as allies, not competitors and share whatever we would have found on the moon, and end the cold war 30 years earlier. But nooooooo.....we had to keep fighting each other and our space program was reduced to low earth orbit for the past 40 years. Or the Disclosure Conference from 2001.....we came so close to learning about alien life and getting the truth out then a little something called 9-11 happened and instead of learning about Aliens, we're killing Arabs, bailing out banks, and invoking a big brother policy that would make even Jay Edgar Hoover throw up.

Soooo, forgive me if I do NOT have faith in humanity or its overrated institutions......the institutions are what's been keeping us from becoming a real someone in the cosmos, and keeping us all in the proverbial ghetto.

You people need to give me a LOT more to convince me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Castellan View Post
    I believe that we are here to share information and, of course, back it up as much as possible with experience, data, related research, current events, witness reports etc.

But I, personally, am not here to convince you or anybody else.

I have made that mistake in the past, with others, but will not today.

There is plenty of information in the books that this Forum focuses on (the Allies' briefings, Life in the Universe and the New Revelation books) and in the material that has been shared, that may or may not answer some of your questions, but would surely point you to a much deeper analysis of this subject.

Have you looked at it in depth?
    Have you read some of the posts done by people here that went way beyond just taking for granted the Allies' briefings?

My impression is that you have just skimmed the surface - nothing wrong with that...per se, but when you ask for "a LOT more" evidence...well then please, have a better look at some of the material presented here.

I understand your sentiments. I used to hate the US government, military, etc., for years. But what if those leaders / institutions, etc., are, at least partly, under Alien influence? It could explain everything; the leaders who fail to lead, the additives in our food, nasty wars, including the (possible) 'inside jobs' (since aliens wouldn't necessarily value human life anyway, except as resources/workhorses). Seriously, really look at it and you'll see the info in the Briefings correlates with what you see around you in our world.

It especially correlates with the tech-dependency we already have to some extent. Just look around and see all these (young) people being so addicted to their smartphone. Their relationship with devices is probably stronger then with people (as the New Message teachings also say). Even when you don't believe Aliens are involved, then still you can see we have a major problem.

Now back to the topic in this thread, and this important: there ARE good people in our human institutions who are just as frustrated as the citizens and some of them have spoken out. These people need our support since they represent a good cause - they really want to do the right thing. Don't destroy that, or they can't represent us - the people. You would hamper then in carrying out their job.

Look at this great guy has to say - former Minister of Defense of Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koes5...Zuf6MaP7vBRHgn

That's a good example. We should support these people. Spread it around to help them out for they can't do this alone. Wouldn't that be more of help then just saying you don't like our leaders and institutions? Especially ask yourself why we don't see this stuff on TV? Again: it correlates, it applies. You search enough, you'll always come to that conclusion.

I want to create a document / page with stuff like this to convince people of these things. It's very important not to include the bogus-/disinfo though, so I have to be careful or it may discredit the genuine people.

Also look at the treatment of certain whistleblowers like Edward Snowden. Why would people like that be treated as such unless they really have something to say? Snowden is another example of a good guy who was part of an organization that wasn't/isn't necessarily ethical in their approach. It could very well be that there are more people like Snowden working at these places and they need our support.

The THRIVE movement also seems genuine, even though they didn't necessarily catch up with the (possible) alien agenda.

Hope that helps somewhat, my fellow human being ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Castellan View Post

All the institutions, so far, have kept us from advancing.

Religion: My god is better than YOU god, so you suck, and you must die!
    Science: Ask Tesla about free, clean, safe energy....the oil pimps stepped in. Or how drug companies keep cures for illnesses under wraps.
    Social: The gays, atheists, transgenders and so on still are treated as second class citizens.
    Politics: It's all based on a system on bribery, and not to mentioned keeping us in the dark about everything, and using "National Security" as an excuse to justify it.

And the last leader I had any respect for was John Fitzgerald Kennedy, he spoke against the Military Industrial Complex, and the secrecy, and he and Khrushchev were planning for a joint US/Russia moon mission as allies, not competitors and share whatever we would have found on the moon, and end the cold war 30 years earlier. But nooooooo.....we had to keep fighting each other and our space program was reduced to low earth orbit for the past 40 years. Or the Disclosure Conference from 2001.....we came so close to learning about alien life and getting the truth out then a little something called 9-11 happened and instead of learning about Aliens, we're killing Arabs, bailing out banks, and invoking a big brother policy that would make even Jay Edgar Hoover throw up.

Soooo, forgive me if I do NOT have faith in humanity or its overrated institutions......the institutions are what's been keeping us from becoming a real someone in the cosmos, and keeping us all in the proverbial ghetto.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast