Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Realizing the Power of ET Mental Influence

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Hi Asta, good to see you. I just had a little conv with some New Message students about this just now.
    We're doing OK, I suppose ;) but coincidentally just last week I felt a strong influence enhancing my inclination to get distracted by my hobbies. I know it was not normal because this influence tends to make me compulsive about certain specific hobbies (that would otherwise be harmless) and it struck when I was in the process of doing some Anti-Intervention activity on Internet...so my suspicion is fairly well founded...
    The good news is that it hasn't been too hard to ward it off, it just takes figuring it out - which is actually the advice of the Allies of Humanity...I'll see if I can find the quote.
    Hi both of you, I will be back in a few days, will be busy a couple of days, it's too late for me now. Love to you. NNC

Hello to you.
    By reading your comment about Astral/Dream work and knowing the fact that many people like yourself are practicing this art without having any knowledge at all on the consequences behind it; I would like to inform you that such practices without having the true knowledge about your true identity are in fact very, very danger. The entities walking around you during your attempts are not just the so called Greys Aliens as millions of people claim. In fact many 1000's of people are now lock up in some psychiatric hospital and 1000's more are full of drugs home and on the streets, do to their double possession of their bodies by those entities at the end of their Astral journey. Let me remind you that you live in a world of many life form and the worst you can do is to try to enter another world without having any knowledge at all about yourself or about your own world.To do drowsing sleep contact with your outside world is not that danger, but to depart your body without leaving your body 100% protected will be the biggest challenge you ever face in your life and I can assure you that not one on earth can help you beside a human hybrid and I really doubt that you have such knowledge; SO do drowsing Sleep till you can print in your mind, your real identity.

Toogigray, excellent points. We must be very careful about who we open our minds too. And yes, there are billions of life forms, a small fraction of that who are intervening on Earth, but they are certainly more than just the Greys. People like to think they know the names and races interfering here, so they settle on decisions to keep things small- but this is a big, collective effort done by races who do not have our interests in mind.
    The Allies of Humanity have told us that many people are locked in psychiatric units because they have been tormented by forces of the Intervention. This is one reason out of many which tells me I must continue to protect my mind!
    Here is something you said that resonates with me: "The worst you can do is to try to enter another world without having any knowledge at all about yourself or about your own world."
    Wow! May we all find Knowledge within us, and enter the universe with as much preparation as possible.

Hello AlisonJane and thank you. The human's are now at a very dangerous stage and almost to the last step to end the last Poker game. I love to find human's, researching the human's within themselves, even so I do know, that the majority find themselves facing the walls of Jericho, without knowing the right frequencies to turn down the walls or to make a hole on it, so they spend their time attacking each others or even blaming themselves do to their giant frustration. Just one simple tip... Water is soft and without tools and soft, the water did built the Grant Canyon .. And so are the human's if the human's does wake up and learn their true identity. One of the worst problem of the human's at this time is " The Open PDF in their Skull" This situation alone plus their lack of knowledge about own identity, makes the human's a marionette for the singular players. That's why, millions of propaganda per seconds, are flying through the human's eyes and ears, 24-hrs per days. The wars for the human's fighting the human's sound like a giant horror movie, however, those who make it, will be taking into the schools of Ascender Masters. AND I really wish, it could be millions or even perhaps billions... Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by toogigray View Post
    Hello AlisonJane and thank you. The human's are now at a very dangerous stage and almost to the last step to end the last Poker game. I love to find human's, researching the human's within themselves, even so I do know, that the majority find themselves facing the walls of Jericho, without knowing the right frequencies to turn down the walls or to make a hole on it, so they spend their time attacking each others or even blaming themselves do to their giant frustration. Just one simple tip... Water is soft and without tools and soft, the water did built the Grant Canyon .. And so are the human's if the human's does wake up and learn their true identity. One of the worst problem of the human's at this time is " The Open PDF in their Skull" This situation alone plus their lack of knowledge about own identity, makes the human's a marionette for the singular players. That's why, millions of propaganda per seconds, are flying through the human's eyes and ears, 24-hrs per days. The wars for the human's fighting the human's sound like a giant horror movie, however, those who make it, will be taking into the schools of Ascender Masters. AND I really wish, it could be millions or even perhaps billions... Thank you.
    Very true words my friend. Ok...maybe I wouldn't phrase certain things the same way, perhaps instead of 'Ascended Masters' I would say 'Men and Women of Knowledge'...Knowledge meaning the deeper mind of the Spirit, the one connected to the Great Spirit we call God or other names, but I think we share the main idea. Let's hope millions make it, we need millions to make it.

The telepathic abilities of the Little Grey Guys are almost beyond belief; the stuff of science fiction, but very real. This, I learned from a couple of astral encounters I had with those SOB's myself. Keep you SHIELDS UP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2