Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Realizing the Power of ET Mental Influence

Forum Member

Realizing the Power of ET Mental Influence

I was shown the power of ET mental influence while in The Ringer during 2011.
    The Ringer is essentially a torture chamber which lasted about 3 months.
    I wrote a book about it and it's titled The Ringer: An Extraterrestrial Proving Ground.

In the Ringer ET's displayed their powers of influence as if they were showing off.
    Every human was overacting their part no matter what their part was.
    A doorman, a maitre d', a cabbie, a Starbucks attendant, waiters - everyone.
    Within the Ringer if an ET turns on the influence it is glaringly obvious the subject has been influenced and as I said before they tended to exaggerate the human's performance as if they were on stage.

I hated it and told them so repeatedly. Under ET influence free will is instantly removed and replaced with something akin to a puppet. For me, it was difficult to watch.

Since then I've been quietly aware of their influencing capabilities. I say quietly because until now no one would have ever believed extraterrestrials were influencing people. It is completely undetectable however the Ringer did provide me an education in what to look for so I notice it. Usually it's fairly apparent but I don't recommend anything about the Ringer. It is a very real and a very dangerous place.

I believe there is no more important topic for us than ET influence. Unless we find a way to recognize and remedy it we're in trouble. They are masters at it and at pitting one person against another even if they're best friends.

They can have complete lies believed by anyone which could center around you. Imagine the situations you could find yourself in which are totally untrue yet, we'll say the authorities, are convinced of your guilt.
    That's ET influence and they excel at it.

Jim, now I understand even more why you agreed with the AOH Briefings. I'll look up your book on the Ringer asap.
    I hope you don't mind if I paste your last post on the other thread here (if you do I can edit), I think it is relevant to this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    raoul, because I've known their ways for years the Greys have used influence against me like there's no tomorrow. Very, very damaging for me and it all stems from their focus on my loved ones. They want me isolated and quiet. All of the people that matter have manufactured opinions of me which the Greys provided. Of course they're exceedingly negative but lacking any justification. Justification doesn't matter, they are utterly influenced and can't possibly know it.
    Trust me, alien influence has had people framed, jailed, murdered and probably tortured knowing the Greys.
    We have to find a way around it.

Trust me, alien influence has had people framed, jailed, murdered and probably tortured knowing the Greys.
    We have to find a way around it.
    BTW, I am totally with you on that.

J Bowden I wanted to know if Steps helps guard and protect you? If so, how?

The problem for me is in the Astral/Dream World. I'm OK when I'm awake, but when I'm asleep; that's where the problem is.

I've been trapped in a Manipulated Astral Dreamscapes for a long time now and I'm not the only one. I think many people are totally unaware of these things because they don't monitor their dreams; they don't keep a journal, don't practice dream recall and don't do the necessary introspection.

On top of this, what you experience is not necessarily the real experience. I've noticed 'they' (whoever they are) can pretend they are humans (they look human). So to really know what you're dealing with isn't easy. I therefore think it's not smart to mention a specific race, like the Greys, because I believe the famous 'Grey'-presentation is used by other beings so that the blame always goes to the Greys (not to say the Greys are saints). Discernment a problem.

Another problem is staying lucid. When I wake up and write down what happened I can slap myself for going along with something while it's, by that time, so obvious that I should have resisted. It's some kind of zombie-mode they put me in.

Good to see you here Robisbe.
    Thanks for this contribution, I agree - especially with:
    I've noticed 'they' (whoever they are) can pretend they are humans (they look human).
    This is also supported by the fact that in cases that allegedly happened to contactees that were awake, no photos are allowed, with some poor excuses like 'to respect others' right to believe or not believe the story' and similar BS. IMO no photos are allowed because they manage to masquerade as humans to our minds - perhaps manipulating our interpretation of the image we see, but they could not have the same effect on a photo camera.
    And about lucidity in dreams:
    Another problem is staying lucid. When I wake up and write down what happened I can slap myself for going along with something while it's, by that time, so obvious that I should have resisted.
    That happens to me too. In my case, fortunately, it's just about dreams in general, because I'm not targeted too much by anything.
    It's something to work on in any case, because personally, when I can manage to stop 'going along' with it, I can then mould the dream into something that suits me, I can create objects and situations - which can be a very useful asset in case of an Interference. But in most cases I do the same, I wake up and slap myself!

Forum Member
    [QUOTE=robisbe;6288]The problem for me is in the Astral/Dream World. I'm OK when I'm awake, but when I'm asleep; that's where the problem is.

[
    I've been trapped in a Manipulated Astral Dreamscapes for a long time now and I'm not the only one. I think many people are totally unaware of these things because they don't monitor their dreams; they don't keep a journal, don't practice dream recall and don't do the necessary introspection.
    ]

I remember getting very angry and resentful about the manipulation or uninvited infestation of my astral dreamscapes as this place in time and space was and still is, always entirely mine - as indeed Rob, yours is also entirely yours. The best way to retain your autonomy in this regard is to be landlord, in an ethereal/astral sense and use the word 'no' - strongly, with full-on violent intention. The human soul, spirit - whatever you choose to call it - has intense power and it knows when its being insulted, violated etc, etc, and it reacts accordingly; especially when some contemptuous load of garbage decides to walk into its energy field to play havoc with it. Throw it out. Your astral space is precious, necessary for weightless peace and creative development - it's the place we go to laugh, dance, fly, observe, absorb, recharge and (holiday of holidays) not think! The world needs people like you to be to be people like you! So remember the magic word: NO!

Thank you for sharing this with us (though I've just arrived :) ). Yes, it is the most important topic! We must learn to connect with Knowledge and stay there, stay with Knowledge, to know what the truth is!

This post is more than a year old, but I do hope everybody is doing well since then!?

"We must learn to connect with Knowledge and stay there, stay with Knowledge, to know what the truth is!"

True to me, Asta. It takes strength to find Knowledge and then strength to stay with it and act on it. It is useless if you are ambivalent about action.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    Thank you for sharing this with us (though I've just arrived :) ). Yes, it is the most important topic! We must learn to connect with Knowledge and stay there, stay with Knowledge, to know what the truth is!

This post is more than a year old, but I do hope everybody is doing well since then!?
    Hi Asta, good to see you. I just had a little conv with some New Message students about this just now.
    We're doing OK, I suppose ;) but coincidentally just last week I felt a strong influence enhancing my inclination to get distracted by my hobbies. I know it was not normal because this influence tends to make me compulsive about certain specific hobbies (that would otherwise be harmless) and it struck when I was in the process of doing some Anti-Intervention activity on Internet...so my suspicion is fairly well founded...
    The good news is that it hasn't been too hard to ward it off, it just takes figuring it out - which is actually the advice of the Allies of Humanity...I'll see if I can find the quote.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast