Thread: Comet ISON (="Isis and Son"?): an ET-engineered event coded to the IAO formula?

Comet ISON (="Isis and Son"?): an ET-engineered event coded to the IAO formula?

Dear allies, here is another example of what I am proposing is the type of code being used by our opponents to orchestrate events on the ground and in the sky between groups in secret, all designed to distract and pacify humanity as we're integrated into the collectives, which is evidently ongoing as we speak.

To me it seems pretty obvious, after raising the flag about the so-called gemini code and the H1N1 code for so long now that events occurring, which are unprecedented and major to our understanding of our place in the universe, such comet ISON surely will effect in the upcoming months, that these are not natural events. Under the situation of a major technological force operating in secret identifying a pattern that predictably describes the operational patterns is an extremely valuable piece of information. Such is what The Gemini Code does with respect to revealing the true nature of the IAO Formua as an ET "attack code" for lack of a better word, which is all about their hostile desire to takeover our planet.

ISON is like Isis and Son, which according to the IAO formula is like the coming "Aeon of Horus" that is currently dawning. These are all exact fits, which are scientifically measurable and so, as a scientist, I find it extremely encouraging that such obvious perfect matches are being used so that perhaps this can be widely seen by humanity and at least used to generate a global investigation as is soooo needed. Cheers, Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2012_S1

just to add obvious types of interdimensional exactitude to the situation:

ISON is aiming almost directly at the Earth and Sun, as if aimed at Isis and her Son. This is headed to within an unprecedented proximity for human history and the comet will apparently be incredibly bright for all the world to behold as a terrific spectacle of nature. Perhaps threatening to many's idea about reality, along with being simultaneously brilliant beyond compare for the time its near. Then it get "eaten" by the Sun? It goes so close to Sol that it's unclear what will happen, but it will be major and destructive to the comet. It's not very natural-seeming to me given all the coincidences in play.

What comet ISON is is a ball of Ice headed for the Son. Ice at Sun. ISON. There is too much logic behind it all to be an accident, as is claimed. That's why the code matching it along with the extra verbal dimensional intelligence, is what I propose is an ancient plan by an intelligence worthy of great respect and complete opposition. Thank you.

Sorry to post 3x in a row, but the more I think on this the more it reminds me of a mafia don shooting over the heads of people he wants to gain the pacified allegiance of, which in our case could come in the form of contracting "protection" from our "cosmic brothers" after such a "near-miss" as ISON potentially will make obvious is possibly a threat. Anybody who read the Godfather and remembers the respect gained by Vito Corleone from his community after he stepped up and faced the neighborhood Don successfully - and who can scale up the magnitude of the scale of the mafia operation in play here - might detect a parallel in the ETs offering their "protection" from such threats as giant comets forever into the future, BUT FOR A PRICE. You folks already know the price, which is why I share this. In Godfather it became obvious that Vito Corleone's protection wasn't much better than a comet in the end either, especially if you saw through the romance of the book and movies. This is where a higher path calls for higher wisdom and finding leaders with courageous hearts who can step up to the darkness without becoming like it themselves is what makes Allies and Marshall ultimate examples for the world to receive blessing through... if we are so humble as to receive them.

Finally, the whole comet ISON situation, even if named and engineered by outside forces with collaboration on the ground (for naming reasons), is also admittedly, like so many other things going on around the world right now, just another distraction that won't end up being so significant when it finally passes... I'm only confessing as to betray my openness towards what is real rather than my desire to impose ideas onto anything. I've been alarmed by many things that have turned out to be false-alarms and so we must just never be fooled into accepting outside forces as our superiors, one way or another. Pardon all the sharing, but I think I've said what there is to say about this, at least for a while. :)

Damn it! I meant to say "possibly just another distraction that won't end up being so significant when it finally passes".

I had the further revelation that this comet name "ISON" could even be the spaceship bearing Lucifer in some demented coded expression of the beast who, himself, will proclaim a divine miracle in the coincidence that we named the comet he was arriving in "I Son". Wouldn't that be a real laugh?