Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gem=♦=∞=8=H...GEMINI=HINI CODE and the I,A,O Formula

Orion thankyou my friend for sharing more information with us, including the reply you received in 2009 - I can imagine what you went through:-(
    There probably isn't much more that can be done specifically on this issue at this time, but preparing for the many challenges that we will be facing is really paramount - I noticed you joined the campfire chat, that's great - I didn't make it but I read the transcript. Have you joined the school and taken or considered taking the Steps to Knowledge?

Dear allies, thanks so much for hosting this information and making it available to those who are seeking answer from this wonderful site.

I'm just following up on my request to Nena regarding what I had posted on the Jim Stone Freelance website, which seems another powerful motivator to truthseekers looking hard at very deep issues, albeit at a slightly different level than Allies in that they don't quite go to the heights of the ETs, which was also what led to the difficulty I had trying to do some whistling over yonder. I've gone ahead and done the fact-checking I'd requested regarding whether I was a "true ally" while serving abroad and my record is, in fact, clean!!! I honored Marshall and the Allies of Humanity on the Jim Stone Forum as the source for ET truth that was also empowering.

I encourage all to take the time to appreciate my undying gratitude for the allies as expressed in the quote below from Jim Stone's website that I first posted several months back while blowing a whistle about this H1N1 information. If you look carefully, in the original post at Jim's site (you can search the 3 pages of text pretty easily, actually) I NEVER MENTIONED that the H1N1 has any connection to the IAO formula. The record reveals this was correctly reported and that I made this leap as a later discovery. Therefore, the full pattern reveals that I laid my full faith in God's message received while seeking truth about the ETs at very high levels from Spirit prior to detecting in the answer received the devils code as described by "the devil" Aleister Crowley himself. Without trying to convince anybody that this deserves attention I share this merely to illustrate the grounded information you can look at if you want to check into this and measure my own veracity pretty easily on quite deep levels. Since mine was a deeply spiritually guided path I know its value and so this is merely an invitation. To be certain, my own channeled message was essentially a bulls-eye hit to the famous "true number of the beast 666" given while I was searching for exactly that. It doesn't get any more clear to my eyes at least.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/van...ed-save-it-/p1
    At the link the comment below is 25-30% of the way down page 1. I tried my best to help people look higher and deeper for truth where they are already looking high and deep. It was a good community, including Jim and his crew as honorable folks of very high regard. I say that even thought the threat was closed because they keep it online and were benevolent in email afterwards. They work for the truth to be told and not much more. A lot like us. :)

My words on Jim Stone: (maybe I should have used my full name rather than serpentine kashi, but oh well!)
    serpentinekashi July 2012
    "Importantly, for anybody seeking clarity on the ET issue that is feeling overwhelmed I was most grateful and deeply calmed when I realized there exists the teachings of Marshall Summers and the wisdom in the messages sent by the Alliesofhumanity.org."

One more quote from the Jim Stone Forum thread:
    ~10% down the page the quote is found
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/van...ed-save-it-/p3

"Lastly, when I spoke of laws in my last message I explained about Nature's strictest law regarding sustainable growth limits for any community, which was my personal expertise in science, but earlier in the thread I spoke about "space law" for this region of the Milky Way and these were also inquired about but that I didn't clarify in my response. The space laws are agreed by the beings using this region for trade for the purpose of maintaining the trade routes that have been long established in this area of space. It turns out that our world is a highly coveted resource site that is surrounded by many many relatively barren worlds with all sorts of beings seeking to exist and control their local environments, which for some of these ETs can mean controlling several lights years of space territory around several star systems using the types of methods that are permitted under their agreements as well as any other methods they feel they can keep secret enough to justify using behind the scenes, such as is happening to humans currently via the most unsavory activities going on from the visitors we have now.

So, essentially, according to the allies of humanity, the current visitors are breaking specific rules that we need to acknowledge are being broken on a loud enough scale to force the world to put this discussion at the forefront of everybody's awareness. It's important that we bring this awareness out in a manner that doesn't allow these beings the opportunity to employ their technological advantages to deceive the uninformed population that would follow such deceivers forever forward while the minority of truth seekers gets marginalized under a mass of the truly ignorant. Ordo ab chao is a method, not a mantra, so we have to be hardcore in exposing these guys in a manner that ordinary folks can understand and respond to meaningfully.

I think this death gene hypothesis might be able to raise such sober awareness and even if this is presented as merely a hypothesis that justifies publicly transparent screening of the vaccine and a sober reconsideration of the WHO's management of the pandemic, due to some serious concerns by expert members of the public, this message is honest. If we're ready to find out the hardcore truth at the molecular level then we just need to press on with this and also be ready to see the snakes all come out into the open, if this hypothesis proves correct. Thanks again for your interest in a better world for all. "

[QUOTE=orion jk johnson;5706]...
    So, essentially, according to the allies of humanity, the current visitors are breaking specific rules that we need to acknowledge are being broken on a loud enough scale to force the world to put this discussion at the forefront of everybody's awareness. It's important that we bring this awareness out in a manner that doesn't allow these beings the opportunity to employ their technological advantages to deceive the uninformed population that would follow such deceivers forever forward while the minority of truth seekers gets marginalized under a mass of the truly ignorant. Ordo ab chao is a method, not a mantra, so we have to be hardcore in exposing these guys in a manner that ordinary folks can understand and respond to meaningfully.
    QUOTE]

'BUMP'
    These words by our friend Orion JK Johnson were getting buried with the passing of time, but IMO they are truer than ever today and are a tribute to the sacrifice of our Allies.
    As Orion stated, if we let the Intervention take over, those that dissent will be marginalised. The Allies tell us specifically that those that dissent will also be destroyed, not by the Intervention but by those humans that have succumbed to the Intervention. A horrible picture, exacerbated by the fact that many would just call it 'fear mongering'...and in the meantime the Intervention advances.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2