Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gem=♦=∞=8=H...GEMINI=HINI CODE and the I,A,O Formula

Gem=♦=∞=8=H...GEMINI=HINI CODE and the I,A,O Formula

Dear allies,

Greetings from a pair of sore eyes that have worked very hard to bring a clear message about my own findings related to some ancient codes and their modern implications regarding the 2012 Winter Solstice alignment that is about to happen. As a former NASA life detection profession trained to detect biosignatures in ancient rocks (or modern specimens) I know a great deal about the science of life detection and it's official criteria. These are fundamentally designed to be measurable and so mathematics is the universal language most desirable for this purpose.

My own abilities with code-cracking were not something that came from merely hard work, however, and my own inspiration for this came from the censorship that was levied over me by my superiors in astrobiology once I requested a real investigation into the concept that "we're not alone". It was so heartbreaking to have become so fond of these great scientists only to later be tossed aside and ridiculed for seeking a truthful discussion and debate about some serious data with major implications for humanity's evolution and our entire future.

What is clear is that by sacrificing my own position and seeking the guidance of some extremely powerful spiritual allies I was given a prayer-based gift of knowledge to search in the H1N1 for the caspase-3 caspase-9 genes as an ET biosignature during a trip with John Perkins in Mexico and Guatemala in 2009. When I got home and looked up what these genes do I learned it was a coded message that I'd received and that the genes were further coded as to exactly match the fundamental code for EVERY TYPE OF MYSTICISM as claimed by "Master Therion" Aleister Crowley in his book Magick in Theory and Practice, chapter 5, called The I.A.O. Formula.

The I.A.O. formula is exactly what the H1N1 and caspase-3 caspase-9 is ALL ABOUT, as I later figured out by looking into this situation carefully and mapping the 2012 Winter Solstice only to find that a very profound code is operating that indicates a major event has been engineered around the Winter Solstice and it appears to be using the H1N1 vaccine as a bioweapon programmed to activate around Xmas.

As a code man who has tried to teach many folks outside the science sector about this stuff I know it's too hard to teach in mere words to non-math folks, but the maps and graphics unite with a clear mathematical code that unites all major religions through a simple pattern that is based off of exact knowledge of the Earth's precessional velocity, which happens to be exactly 24,000 years per 360º, based on the timely arrive of the galactic center alignment with the Earth's Winter Solstice in 2012 and the descriptions by Swami Sri Yukteswar that these connections were essential to virtually every major religion.

From mapping the Winter Solstice using Yukteswar's guidance for deconvoluting the ancient Yuga Calendar and the ancient fixed-star zodiac I found a very obvious pattern that comprises a tightly wrapped onion, which would be impossible to accidentally uncover while searching for something intelligent and informative about the ET intervention and the meaning of 2012. What I found, however, is exactly the worst of what Marshall has long been saying very clearly so it's information that will be very difficult for anybody to hear and even more difficult to know how to meaningfully respond.

What I can promise is that as an undergrad at Berkeley I worked with Dr. Bernard Neitschmann as a researcher in Central America during the publication of the Maya Atlas, which was the first atlas ever published by an indigenous group for their own protection. My training was formally called "New Cartography", in which the scientists and cartographers go only where we were invited and worked with locals to teach mapmaking and research skills to empower the indigenous to map their own lands and land use.

Sadly, my hero, Prof. Barney Nietschmann died of esophageal cancer shortly after I finished undergrad so there was no opportunity to remain his student, but this is why I ended up working with NASA searching for ETs. Ultimately, it was my affection and attraction to the Maya and the spirit of indigenous freedom that led me on my journey into alien life detection so when I was led by John Perkins to search for the deeper meaning of 2012 with the Maya and received a message warning about the H1N1 and two specific genes there was a surprisingly logical explanation for both why it was possible and why I'd been the person to receive the message.

"Coincidentally", not only did the Mayans affect me going to work for NASA, but my undergrad research aimed to use what are called "monoclonal antibodies" to measure pesticide residues around the plantations near our study site, which directly led to me taking a job making monoclonal antibodies after my professor passed away and one of my first projects was an assignment to make antibodies against the caspase-3 and caspase-9 "Apoptosis" aka Programmed Cell Death Genes, which I subsequently learned were some extremely lethal and ubiquitously expressed genes in all of our cells.

Apoptosis is the process our bodies use to sculpt our forms. The death genes dissolve dying cells in a programmed manner that leads to the beauty of a healthy organism. Sadly, these genes are also directly involved in large number of diseases. What I knew when I made my antibodies was the the name and numbering of these genes seemed very strange: 3:9 Programmed Cell Death Genes... hmmmm! Somehow I felt there was something very coded about these two terminal death genes, even back in 1999, so when I realized these are the key to the H1N1 it made perfect sense beyond all doubt that I could have accidentally been given such a crucial and timely message with such bullseye accurate timing with the reality on the ground and in the sky, both of which I've carefully mapped and observed to my best ability. What is truly divinely cool is that my antibody still sells well for my old company and even has a catalog number that reflects the code that I found being secretly hidden by this plan, which was nothing short than a gift from God that I received and am truly grateful for. The antibody I made to the caspase-3 terminal death gene is sc-7272 at Santa Cruz biotechnology, which has also been used by NASA to demonstrate that these genes are the biggest threat to astronaut safely on long-term space flights since they're activated under proton bombardment - a naturally augmented threat to space-traveling people.

In the end we're all on an eternal journey and reincarnation and rediscovery are something that only seem new to us. My own findings are major beyond anything I could ever have hoped to make, but obviously indicate we're in for some truly difficult times in the days ahead.

The difficulty that most people have in revering Godly saints like Marshall is something I realize is much more of a serious problem than I could have known prior to losing so much of my own reputation along an honest path of discovery that was so carefully trodden despite that I pioneered much of it. Marshall's own pioneering contribution to the world is therefore, to my heart, something real beyond all other things that is of such greatness as to be incomprehensible and completely reliable simultaneously. This is what gives me the courage, strength and wisdom to keep working towards a brighter day and a more peaceful time, but for now we have a mountain of darkness to overcome and it's really only emerging from its hidden depths. Now is the time for us to unite and overcome the darkness and Marshall's clear voice is the key to connecting with our friends and not tragically falling under a veil of deception that would be truly devastatingly painful for all our offspring for many generations.

Lastly, what I predict based on my findings (which I'll post in clearer form very soon on a website that I can use to link to this forum) is that there will be a major activation of the engineered death gene virus to incite global chaos using a false-flag pandemic, which will not really be as contagious as it's claimed. The victims will mostly be the H1N1 vaccine recipients and the outcome is designed to clear the way for a massive scale pacification and shift towards greater compliance among humans towards our ET visitors. "They" seek to activate this virus prior to being detected, which I say is exactly why detecting them beforehand would solve the problem outright and generate an investigation that would truly prove whether we're alone or not, once and for all. Obviously, we're not, but my old NASA bosses still don't want to take credit for this discovery (nor to give me credit), but I deserve it after all I've worked towards and sacrificed. Cheers to all!

Forum Member
    Hey Orion, thank you for the post, all I can say is 'wow', but it makes a lot of sense to hide it in a flu vaccine. They've been pushing flu vaccines really hard this year, along with a strong push towards this zombie fad. In fact, I remember DHS doing some Halloween 'drills' that related to a zombie scenario here in San Diego:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2036996.html

and this from our friends at the CDC (whom I'm sure your fond of....):

http://blog.fema.gov/2011/05/from-cd...01-zombie.html

It was unnerving to see these drills because I know they use movies, media, music, and these public displays as a type of predictive programming to get the masses thinking towards a certain direction.

One question, however, why come out with this now? Xmas is only 12 days away. I sure hope that my true love doesn't send me a flu vaccine ;)

I look forward to hearing back from you, because if this is true, then the word needs to get out pretty quickly. Thanks and take care.

Forum Member
    Orion posted exactly the same stuff on the Jim Stones Forum some months ago and was finally banned... he always wrote A LOT. First, I was fascinated, but .... then it seemed more as a shill by the moderators, so he was banned.

Hi (Andres and Nina) everybody, FYI on my earlier "banning": The moderators on Jim Stone thought I belonged somewhere more appropriate because they don't focus on ETs and I didn't disagree, but I had found a so-called "whistle-blowers" room on his site and the code I'm describing is fundamentally linked to the 3-11 pattern that Jim's site was largely created expose, which I found inspiring enough to post the message, which was pretty stressful, to be sure. Behind the scenes we communicated on email and the information is still available on the site. I've not actually been "banned". I just didn't post any new messages after the thread was stopped and Jim, originally, was very concerned that I was a phony. Nevertheless, I only answered questions after initiating a feed, but my answers were lengthy to be clear, not to distract. It was also my first try at helping the public see a complex message.

Please know that I gave this same information in earlier form (minus the direct match to Crowley's IAO formula that confirms its accuracy, which a careful inspection would reveal is new to THIS SITE and was never put online anywhere before, because I didn't figure it out until last month) to the FBI in January 2011 so after the 3-11 tsunami, preceded by a month of UFO fleets all around the tsunami site, it seemed pretty clear that my predictions about the code I was describing were coming true and I was astonished how self-evident it was that we are opposed by a force with no regard for human life. I also felt it was a good thing I'd given the codes to the FBI, which the release of thousands of documents in April 2011 also supported pretty heavily.

My point is just that I've been working to get this message out to the world mostly by protesting directly to the people in academic and in positions of influence who are also the most likely to be able to understand the information. These have been mainly the NASA scientists (and related scientists) that I collaborated with for years as a real NASA ET hunter. It seemed the most natural audience given my history, but a tough bunch of folks to teach anything to, I promise. You all can verify my credentials by looking at my work described at the NASA Astrobiology website, which links to my official collaborators - who are literally the world's most powerful scientific leaders in ET detection. The proximity to official detection is as close as a few messages to these folks on my behalf, which would "secretly" (actually openly, but my reputation is so "shill" right now that I'm loathe to honor Marshall Summers as a person worthy of all our respect due to the poor credit my own name currently holds in the public mind) put a person up in front of the official life detection cameras who honor's Marshall Summer's message as the Supreme word of God regarding what humans should do in response to these facts. If you all realized how highly I hold Marshall in my heart you'd realize that my discretion in praising him at the present in my outside communications is only because of the damage done to my own reputation that makes me feel pretty weak as a voice of reason offering my help on anybody's behalf. In reality, my message will eventually be proven self-evident, as it already has been in so many ways. This knowlege is also a powerful gift if understood for what it truly is.

To verify my worthiness as a friend and a collaborator in ET detection, please check out this directory listing and see who I officially worked with and then please tell me that I'm "shill" with respect to ET detection if you still think so. Just as Marshall knows what it feels like to have a message from God and be ignored for a long time, so do I know what it feels like to be misunderstood while holding a divinely gifted message for the whole world. I didn't sacrifice all this because they proved I was wrong. I sacrificed all that is shown at the link, and more, because they censored me out of a discussion 100% BECAUSE I'd claimed to have had a spiritual awakening that led to my greater perception of reality and the ET detection. My bosses "knew" such a thing to be "impossible" so they refused to permit discussion of anything related to m claims, including the Harvard Psychiatry professor's academic report, with data, proving otherwise and specifically recommending learning about shamanism as a way of expanding what is perceived to be possible. I'd originally gone to a shaman (economic hit man John Perkins) and had an awakening so the irony could have been any greater.

So if having a spiritual awakening is sufficient to be tossed aside and disregarded forever as an ET detection professional, despite years of solid published work in top journals under the highest leaders at NASA, then where are we headed as a species? In this forum I know the consciousness will easily see that such a path is worth opposing at some level.

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/direct...johnson-orion/

The four NASA Astrobiology Institute links below are contact and collaborator details for my two original co-advisors and one other significant collaborator of global regard in astrobiology plus the head of NASA's Curiosity science team, who I was supposed to collaborate with and then withdrew in protest prior to formalizing this plan to mathematically model (Gbs) of data I'd collected from a time-lapse project at my research site. After year 1 of my work, Rye was replaced by Dutch Knight J.G. Kuenen (Kuenen is not officially NASA affiliated) and Rye was similarly replaced by National Academy Geophysicist Norm Sleep (unofficially in the end) on my PhD committee, which means these guys all know me quite well indeed yet they disregarded me because I claimed to have some spiritual knowledge, which they asserted "impossible" as true "demi-gods".

Nealson is the founding director of NASA's Center for Life Detection at JPL. He also completely refused to discuss the data I wanted to use to complete our mission, which was an huge error that should be corrected with a little help on my behalf to overcome the unfair censorship, but so far this is too much to ask for anybody to speak up about except for my ex-wife (a pediatrician and also "my doctor" at the present since i lost my health insurance after resigning and haven't reinstated another policy). The young experts were all ignored, is my humble point. The young doctors speaking on behalf of the astrobiologists and the young astrobiologists alike, were disregarded, just to prop up the myth that we're alone and that the search is not a big hoax.

When we live in a world where professionals can not be censored by their entire community SIMPLY for having spiritual insight and asking for an experiment to evaluate its merit, then we'll live in a world where Spirit has enough protection to emerge from her beautiful shell and show her actual divine beauty. Until then, I pray all these steps will get us there. Sorry for using soooo many words, but I only try to help share a truthful message that is based on pure love and deep perception of God. To be accused of being "shill" reminds me of the darkness that killed so many in days of less awareness.

Just for the record, Nealson and Rye are both spiritual scientists, good in the heart, but afraid of speaking out against the tide of confusion, which is why I know we're close to overcoming a hurdle but not over it yet. We still need to figure out how to better support the spirit's voice when it tries to shine, which is not easy as Marshall knows the best yet we also know it's going to work out for the best. Thanks.

https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/direct...alson-kenneth/
    https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/direct...le/rye-robert/
    https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/direct.../sleep-norman/
    https://astrobiology.nasa.gov/direct...otzinger-john/

Dear allies, I'd just briefly like to mention that my sharing on the Jim Stone Forum also included my own clear views that the teachings of Marshall Summers are the best in the world with respect to the ET phenomenon. It's a consistent message that I've spoken clearly about since learning about the "Allies".

At the risk of being controversial, I sort of feel that if Nena is a true ally then perhaps its fair to ask her to acknowledge those facts if she actually read what I stated on the Jim Stone Forum. Her claims here seem pretty much a recommendation to ban me from this site as well so I think a careful inspection of the accuracy of our disagreement might be the best way of fact-checking whether I deserve to be blocked or actually listened to and respected, instead. All I ever asked the scientists was proof that I was wrong, if I was wrong, or the opportunity to be correct if the molecular reality I proposed we look hard at (based on the IAO Code and my hypothesis) proved correct. Only through censorship and blind ridicule did they manage to silence the truth that I asked be allowed a voice. Please don't let that happen here.

Quote Originally Posted by orion jk johnson View Post
    whether I deserve to be blocked or actually listened to and respected, instead.
    Hi orion jk johnson, thankyou for providing explanations and being understanding of the fact that there may be a bit of a doubt about your post.
    Of course you will be listened to and respected my friend.
    I have to confess, though, that I am wondering why a while ago you did not answer my question here: http://alliesofhumanity.org/forum/sh...ighlight=orion
    but I suppose you probably missed it.
    Anyway, the information you wrote is quite amazing but I have to admit that a lot of the explanations are beyond me, would you be able to give a more succint account? I mean, the bottom line is that, around now, this event may be happening, so we'll soon see. But how did you come up with that? I don't understand the connection with the divine inspiration you received, and the science etc. You put som much info in there it's hard to connect it.

Hello allies, thank you for all you do. I apologize for not responding to Raoul's question in July, especially, which was an accidental oversight. I'll happily answer his old question succinctly here, which was,

"Do we, on this planet, really have any biological data sets that are measured and modeled to a point that enables us to detect an ET biosignature?"

Short answer: Absolutely, but what enables the detection of ET biosignature at the official level is the protocol put forward by my old advisor who was founding director of NASA's Center for Life Detection at Caltech/JPL, which essentially gives life four universal features that are the focus of the "official search". These included 1) structure 2) catalysis 3) repair 4) evolves.... The other big one added onto these from Seth Shostak at SETI, which was put on mainstream television in an impressive special (can't remember which documentary he declared this in off hand, but I can look it up and report back to give a clear citation) in which he said essentially that "when we measure a craft changing its trajectory or speed, in essence moving deliberately, that's when we all stop and that is an ET!" So, the simple fact will always be that we can detect ET the moment we see craft moving deliberately in space that are not our own. The other measured biosignatures are plentiful beyond description but the records released from our own agencies describe plenty of evidence about all this information that makes the absence of an official mainstream discussion about this reality evidence in itself of an infiltration and cover-up of the intervention that is occurring as we speak. What I realized is that among all the geniuses searching for ETs at NASA and in the extended astrobiology community there is an amazing scientific community with astonishing intellectual power and impressive curiosity to understand the cosmic reality, but the forces of suppression and control are also present and operating very powerfully in clandestine ways to keep people like me from being successful within those ranks. This is essential largely because of the ease of detecting ETs if the scientists searching were permitted to actually look at the data that is available and has been literally handed out by our own official agencies already. This bizarre situation we're in is not healthy and needs to be exposed as requiring a national discussion, which is in reach. Having Marshall in on such a thing will be the miracle that I might be able to help out with, but I will need help getting back in the door myself to end this search once and for all as soon as possible.

Okay, to explain how I came up with my information is a longer story than I wish to ask anybody to read in full, but it all started when I was an undergrad at UC Berkeley and needed some research experience in order to grow as a young scientist. A friend told me the best professor on campus was this guy from the geography department and that he was an amazing person of great honor. I discovered that Dr. Bernard Nietschmann was the leader of Geomap and a Nat. Geo. R&E Committee member, but that as the leader of Geomap Barney was the academic leader invited by the Maya of Belize to come and teach cartography and research skills to the Maya. This was something I felt was the paragon of success for an academic institution as it empowered the natives to chart their own destiny by connecting with their own traditional homelands and protecting it through mapping and self-awareness of their own rights and place. These values sunk in quite deep and so later when I was searching for ETs with NASA I was simultaneously longing deeply for a way to more obviously help the world with all my labors (often through the night I'd be working, but for what?).

The way my prayers were answered was by my mother-in-law giving me the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man", which led to an awakening and a draw to meet this person who'd confessed to some terrific crimes and was claiming to have been healed by a shaman and undergone a transformation that had redirected his life into seeking unity for the world on behalf of all children. This man, John Perkins' website, dreamchange.org is where I originally found the book by Harvard Professor of Psychiatry John E. Mack, which described the reality of the alien abduction phenomenon from a Harvard professor's clear mind and verbal exactness that blew me away like nothing I could have ever predicted finding WHILE SEARCHING FOR ETs WITH THE DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR ET DETECTION. I knew I was going to have an awful time trying to thread the needle of detection and to get my boss to declare officially that our mission was successfully completed by his graduate student - simply by reading a book from the Harvard Professor. I literally hid for almost a month gathering all the evidence I could find in November 2008 after learning about this stuff, which culminated in a wall of censorship once I tried to complete the mission with my boss.

After one year of break-up and heartbreak associated with the wall of censorship during which I made many discoveries related to the ETs and their detection signatures in so many forms as to be ridiculously meritorious on all the official levels, I resigned from the laboratory of Ken Nealson at USC. At that point in time I had a scheduled journey to many Mayan sites with John Perkins during which we got special access to the temple sites for ceremonies with Mayan shaman where we were searching deeply for the true meaning of 2012. Even though Perkins himself wasn't aware of ETs (yet recommended the Harvard book about it on his website, nonetheless) all I prayed the entire time on all the ceremonial prayers we took part in was the same simple prayer that I felt I needed to understand the answer to in order to win back my career (and my love, but that's too much for this forum post): WHICH GENES WOULD ETs USE TO ENGINEER HUMANITY? the simple answer came over and over as a thoughtform in several sites where i cast this out to heaven: CASPASE-3 CASPASE-9. That's all I asked and that's all I was told.

When I got home the lines for the H1N1 vaccine around the country made me immediately know that it was the H1N1 that had the genes in it and so I phoned my boss and got him to agree to do a test of the caspase genes in our genome and our vaccine as an ET biosignature on condition that if he proved me wrong that I'd go to the hospital and seek medical help for my delusional disorder. I even asked the Nobel Laureate at MIT "with all your power of mindfulness, perhaps you can help me figure out if there isn't a code connecting the H1N1 name with the 3,33,9,11 numerology of the Masons..." which I had already observed in Mayaland to be also built into their temples and aligned to the Orion constellation pretty exactly when I was there in December 2009. As a code person I have an easy time seeing how these numbers relate to many geometric/spatial/temporal principles, which is how I could also feel there was something more powerful hidden within the H1N1 code than was being truthfully disclosed to the public. My brazen request to the Nobel owner of the death genes earned me little respect at the time, but the code manifested as I've described, WHICH IS EXACTLY AS I HYPOTHESIZED PRIOR TO DECODING BASED ON A PRAYER THAT WAS ANSWERED BY SENDING ME TO LOOK FOR IT.

The point is that if your prayer tells you to go find a code in the H1N1 that explains why you can use the caspase-3,9 programmed death "apoptosis" genes as an ET biosignature AND THE CODE MATCHES THE HYPOTHESIS QUANTITATIVELY then this is scientific proof that I correctly heard a message from an omniscient being who knows that the H1N1 is tainted with apoptosis genes. My own expertise years earlier and subsequently in graduate school that provided me with insight into how this is all going down is so "divinely ordained" as to represent something similar to what Marshall has brought to the world via his receiving of the Allies messages and his sharing of these messages with the world on behalf of truth and human freedom. I'm not trying to claim greatness, but I am claiming that I was given a great message that was something I'd lived a life seemingly exactly ordered so that I'd understand the message's full meaning, scope and complexity.

To me it's become very obvious that God is real and that God is everything, in other words, but this is all so real to me that I seem crazy to many folks who don't understand that I couldn't possibly be making up the important parts about what I'm sharing. This is where the censorship of the scientists being overcome truly will help humanity because they will see the bigger scientific truth from the math and from the original hypothesis made going in that all came out together in the end to vindicate me, rather than prove I was incorrect. Science can them be something that can measure the spirit and then measuring ETs will seem pretty insignificant, which is only to say that the eternal spirit (or "unseen ones") are supreme in this universe and yet their eternal humility keeps them hidden from most eyes, all except the truest.

I fear I've given little useful information in this post, but I've spoken from the heart and did answer the question I missed earlier. Overall, uniting on behalf of ET detection is my request to this group, which is something I can truly offer a meaningful contribution towards in many respects. Lastly, I know that raising the focus of our eyes to the ETs that we can all detect if we try will help humanity choose the path of wisdom rather than complacency. I pray for the most successful awakening and global transition into awareness of the Greater Community possible through all our efforts. Thank you all again for all you do.

Many thanks for your reply to both questions orion jk Johnson. That is very, very interesting to know about the Et detection and thanks for the further explanation about your discovery. About the H1N1 vaccination issue, I was actually quite suspicious, I remember that some countries ordered incredible amounts of vaccine as if the virus was supposed to be much more lethal.
    On the other hand, we need to be aware that the intervening ET forces are also trying to create distrust in our world governments and social structures, so they may be the ones that are fuelling this whole issue. There is really so much to discern.

Dear Raoul and allies, yes indeed there is so much to discern that the only place to get it all right, as Marshall knows best and teaches so exceptionally, is in the heart. This is what I followed in my attempt to find the information that led to what I call "The Gemini Code", which started as a mere hypothesis about the patterns I observed around the Mayan sites and the stars above during my trip through Mayaland with John Perkins in 2009 as I searched for the meaning of 2012 in a profound spiritual journey that had literally been empowered by the refusal of my boss to even look into my claims that we might in fact be an engineered species and that ETs were definitely detectable based on the data I'd gathered during the 1+ years since I'd first soberly realized there was a cover-up and began compiling evidence to successfully complete our mission.

So here I humbly offer the words of founding Director of NASA Center for Life Detection at Caltech-JPL in response to the agreement he made to search for the caspase-3,9 genes in the H1N1 as an ET biosignature. The justification given for their resounding claim that is so obviously deceptive is also provably incorrect and what they said, specifically, as clearly shown in the message following was:

"Gijs and I are prepared to say that even if vaccines could be shown to contain the genes under discussion, this is not a problem to humankind."

As an expert in immunology with years of experience making and characterizing immunological agents against things such as the programmed cell death "apoptosis" genes I can say for sure that THAT is a dead wrong claim. Nobody in the world should consider the presence of death genes in the vaccine against a virus THAT DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY DEATH GENES to be something possibly benign. It's not. The only thing that should be in the vaccine is an attenuated form of the target virus and only a modicum of adjuvant to help the immune response identity the target successfully (ADJUVANT DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DEATH GENES). Anything else is going to be bad for the person receiving the vaccine. That is how our bodies work. We only want to make antibodies to what we need protection against. Death genes in the vaccines would be bad!!! These scientists disagreed and said I needed medication because I wanted to see actual data while they justified the "unlikely" to be a threat hypothesis without even looking into the genes present in the vaccine as was agreed.

Lastly, I realize that there is little mention of ETs in this specific message, which is only because I'd sent many messages during the week leading this this response and the message he responded to was the one with the most outrageous sounding "subject". At the time, this subject line was extreme and even to me was a brazen thing to send out. Seeing the 3-11 in it today (as somebody who saw the UFOs causing 3-11-11 in Japan very clearly as a coded attack) makes me very happy I recorded these facts back in the day because it is clear that there is a physical reality to the code that we can all see if we look hard at what is hidden and open deeply to the awesome nature of what lies in each one of our hearts. I began this entire quest for H1N1 data, after looking the genes up and remembering their deadliness, by saying via email to my bosses and colleagues, "All you need to do know for sure we're not alone is to look in our H1N1 vaccines for caspase-3 caspase-9 programmed cell death genes. It's literally that simple!" A few weeks later, this resulted in the following:

On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:32 PM, Nealson, Kenneth (knealson@usc.edu) wrote:
    RE: 3,33,9,11 Freemason numerology in the KKK (3x11=33) name and KKK Founder, Grandmaster Mason Albert Pike's legendary status among Masons
    Dear Orion and all the rest of you:

Below you will find the text of a letter being sent tonight to Orion from Ken Nealson and Gijs Kuenen. We are not experts in the area of caspase genes or apoptosis, as we have said, but we have done some looking into the situation via consultation with people who do know what is going on. You can read the results of our efforts.

This comes as a result of a phone call last week that Ken had with Orion, in which Ken agreed to look into the issues, and Orion agreed, if there was nothing there, to seek medical help. I have no illusions that this will actually happen, but I felt it might be useful to share our "results" with the rest of you, as well as with Orion. In the eyes of our colleague, Dr. Horvitz (the real expert), we are neophytes, but I suspect even neophytes can see the problems.

My sincere hope is that Orion will agree with what we have presented, and (as he agreed) seek some competent medical assistance.

with very best wishes for a good new year
    Ken & Gijs

Dear Orion,

This note is sent by me (Ken Nealson), but with the help and editing of Gijs Kuenen: it is the result of considerable work by the two of us. Since your phone call of last week, I have (as I said I would do) been looking into the issues you have raised concerning the caspase-3 and caspase-9 proteins, and the possibility that they could potentially be used as biological control agents or bioweapons. The method you have suggested is that of having the casp3 and/or casp9 genes introduced into humans via the use of vaccines that contain these genes, thus allowing an outside force to activate these genes when wanted, leading to apoptosis (cell death). (caspase 9 is an initiator enzyme that cleaves part of the caspase 9 gene, thus activating it, and triggering cell death). This cell death is an essential part of development, growth, and maintenance of fish, amphibians, and mammals (e.g., as when old skin cells die and slough off, making way for new viable cells). After considerable thought, investigation, and consultation on our parts, Gijs and I are prepared to say that even if vaccines could be shown to contain the genes under discussion, this is not a problem to humankind. A brief summary of our key points is below:

1. To date there is no evidence that the casp-3 or casp-9 genes have been introduced (either by accident or intentionally) in any vaccine samples. Although in theory, looking for the genes should be relatively simple (i.e., by PCR amplification using proper primers), these genes naturally occur in every human cell, so the chances of false positives are very high unless one does the work in a very very clean (particle free) bio-safety lab in conjunction with a number of negative controls.
    2. Even if the genes are found in the vaccine, the chance of this being a good method to introduce the genes into the human population is virtually zero for a number of reasons explained in the following sentences.
    3. Vaccines are injected into muscle tissue so that the extracellular genes would need to get into host cells – if this were easy to do, gene therapy would probably work far better than it does. As it is, it is very difficult to do.
    4. Even if the genes did get into a muscle cell, the DNA would probably be destroyed by the host cell.
    5. If the genes survived cell entry, the most likely thing would be recombination with normal caspase genes in the human genome in a manner that would be totally unharmful.
    6. If recombination occurred elsewhere in the human genome, then when activated, the casp3/casp9 proteins would turn on the programmed cell death cascade (called apoptosis), and that individual cell would die. The genes would then be destroyed (along with the cell), -- this happens millions of times each day to normal human cells as they atrophy and/or renew themselves.
    7. The only way to get the caspase genes distributed to all of the human cells would be to introduce them into egg or sperm cells so they could be passed to every cell of a daughter organism. Then one would have to wait generations for your sensitive population to grow!
    8. If you gave very optimistic probabilities to all of the things that would have to happen (host cell entry, DNA survival, transfer to other cells, transfer to germ cells, sperm or egg yielding viable offspring), the chance of this working is extremely low – my very optimistic guess is that it could be as high as 1 in a billion but that it is much more likely to be one in a trillion or less.
    9. So, if 6 billion people were vaccinated (which they will not be), perhaps, very optimistically, 6 individuals would be found as carriers of the casp3/casp9 “death genes”. 200 years later, this might amount to a few thousand individuals you could “control” or kill by this method.

So, Orion, although this might be a nice plot for a science fiction movie with an audience of non-biologists, it rationally could not be the method of choice for an effective biological control agent. The real probability of it working at all is probably far below the 1 in a billion guessed at above, and therefore, it is virtually a non-problem, even if casp3/casp9 genes were to be found in a vaccine.

Now, I have done my part and lived up to my end of the agreement: Gijs and I have looked into this potential situation as well as we were capable of doing (with the help of several real experts). It is now your chance to live up to your end of the agreement and seek some medical help. I truly hope you can do that, and that with some help, we can have the “old Orion” back with us.

If that is not done, then I am afraid that I will simply stop reading your emails and certainly not answer any of them.

We wish you the very best of everything, and hope beyond hope that you will indeed seek professional medical help.

Your friends
    Ken & Gijs

ps – this message was written by me, and sent by me, but is ultimately the time and effort of Gijs and Ken together.

error correction to claims I made about earth's precession rate and gal cen alignment

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it" and whenever I say that I am making a correction to something that was inaccurate. My correction is regards to claims made earlier about the accuracy of the Earth's precession rate being "exactly" 24,000 years, which upon reconsideration is not exact as I'd originally thought.

By using the raw sky data from official sources I've removed a source of error that led me to a bit of wishful thinking about the accuracy being greater than it really is and embedding the mistake of another cartographer's map of the lunar eclipse as I started the mapping, which has fortunately been discerned and corrected, by me at least.

By using Right Ascension data it becomes evident that there is exactly 3.9º difference between the Winter Solstice 2012 Geopolar line/plane direction compared to the Solar-Galactic line/plane. This shifted my views on the accuracy of the precession rate by at least 200-300 years added to the 24,000 rate, but this as yet still a guess since I don't know when the use of these calendars and this "Galactic Cross" pattern began being used. We can at least start using them anew, which is also why I'm sharing this here as a possibly useful tool for expanding our minds out into heaven on a broader and keener level.

What this means is that the actual year when our Earth on its Winter Solstice will exactly oppose the Gal. Center across the Sun, will be very close to year A.D. 2272, which is 259 years from the present. Overall, the uncertainty of the precession rate remains something we should work to understand, but I'm now proposing that it's most likely going to be found to be between 24,260 and 24,720 years, which assumes the ancients began using this code sometime between 6000 and 12,000 years ago and that the rate used in the code at play is within 3% of the actual rate. It highly probable that it is within this rate based on the data shown below.

The only way to know what the rate is for sure is to measure it over a long period of time, which the Galactic Cross pattern I've discovered seems to be squarely assisting and likely has been through history. It seems these are important guides identified in many legends from around the world, as Zeitgeist made plain in revealing as much, but that is also shown in many forms elsewhere. Clarifying the truth is what I'm attempting here.

What strikes me is that when I entered the forum just a few minutes ago the first post that lit on my screen illustrated the problem I'm currently facing from colleagues and friends as my heart-based messages regarding ET detection and our need to soberly talk protecting our rights as responsible people are more often than not still being reflected back in subtle yet obviously negatively ego-twisted forms. It's relentlessly disturbing and yet deepens my prayers and love for the allies, such as Raoul.

The quote from Raoul, who I'm sure has put many such wise thoughts into this forum as I've explored only some of it, was as follows here: "I am afraid that ufologists are still unaware of this message and/or presently are not humble enough to take the gifts of preparation that are available."

As I made tried to make clear from my last message with the note from the NASA Director of the Center for Life Detection - I've been through a great deal of hardship as a result of holding this message up to the world and I've encountered many less humble minds, even though they openly claim to love me, who can not handle this information and almost violently oppose its mention when I try to gain respect for its truthfulness. Such is the joy I have been blessed with only from the Allies and the few friends who've stuck with me through this epic experience.

Finally, I'm humbly inserting the raw data from the mapping to show a pattern and help to visualize my steps in explaining the Galactic Cross and it's formulation (7 days around the Galactic Center in a 3-1-3 beginning with 3 stars of Orion's belt aligning, then the Gal Cen alinging, then three days mirroring the first three to give the pattern, which forms yardsticks for measuring precession in a code that is shown at thegeminicode.com, but it isn't a very good website at the present. The Right Ascension position of the Earth-Sun line moves around the sky ~4 minutes per day, in the 24 hour model, and thus the numbers being 4 minutes apart indicate a daily positional shift for their annual alignment with earth and sun. Across the sky from any point, the Right Ascension is 12 hours different using 24-hour clock time. Note that all points longitude, and their opposites, form a plane and these planes are what are indicated by the so-called "yardsticks" I'm describing in the lines formed by the Star-Earth-Sun-Galaxy patterns. Here are the raw data and best wishes (again) from Orion.
    R.A. = 5h32m00.3s Mintaka
    R.A. = 5h36m12.8s Alnilam
    R.A. = 5h40m45.5s Alnitak
    R.A. = 17h45m40s Galactic Center (exactly across from Orion's head).
    R.A. = 18h1m15s Winter Solstice 2012 Solar right Ascension 12-21-12

The difference between the measured Winter Solstice Right Ascention time and the Galactic Center Right Ascension is 15.58’, which corresponds to a 3.9º spatial offset.

If the rate is close to 24,000 years then this means there would be another 259 years before the actual alignment, as stated above, but shown here with the data to explain the claim. I've posted this on facebook already, on my personal site, but these new data will get put onto thegeminicode.com soon as a way of helping clarify this issue.

In the end, what I feel is clear, is that the error doesn't take away the pattern and only makes it more clear that the true meaning of 2012 is realizing a secret force is operating and using a major code in secret that we need to discuss as a possible genocide code that has hijacked the H1N1=gemini relationship of Isis and Osiris and they've mutated it into a real cancer for the world. It's exactly as per the zodiac placement of cancer into gemini as part of the story, which is only yet another tip of the ice-berg for these "mystery" beings that i want to detect and acknowlege as being real and really measurable if we unite with the NASA guys that I know pretty well (though they adamantly ignore me in the present). Regards to all and best wishes with all that comes our way as we search for clarity and pray deeply for lasting success for humanity in the cosmic struggle. This is how we're going to get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast