Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CE-5 Initiative: feeding humans to the ET Intervention

There is a very interesting post on the PJ Avalon forum, link: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post678204
    it comes from a witness who sheds some more light on Greer's activity and agenda.

As some have noticed, more evidence is being shared (especially these days on this forum) on how mental manipulation is the main weapon of the Intervention. Any more thoughts about Greer's initiative and the dangers involved? Any more doubts about the fact that he is lying to his own people and delivering them (the gullible ones) to the Intervention?

Forum Member
    You're right micky. His C-5 telepathy program is something the Intervention can't wait for. Aliens can make any of us instantly telepathic as proven by the Greys 1994 Zimbabwe schoolyard incident and all abduction cases.
    You cannot participate in the C-5 program without affirming your belief in a completely benevolent Universe.
    This is mouthwatering for the Intervention and makes their job a piece of cake.

I've tried reaching Greer and dealt with his press agent but got nowhere.

Guys, a Grey will be anyone you want them to be telepathically. It's entertainment for them.
    Once you've established any kind of bond you could consciously find yourself in their world.
    That's when their fun begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowden View Post
    You're right micky. His C-5 telepathy program is something the Intervention can't wait for. Aliens can make any of us instantly telepathic as proven by the Greys 1994 Zimbabwe schoolyard incident and all abduction cases.
    You cannot participate in the C-5 program without affirming your belief in a completely benevolent Universe.
    This is mouthwatering for the Intervention and makes their job a piece of cake.

I've tried reaching Greer and dealt with his press agent but got nowhere.

Guys, a Grey will be anyone you want them to be telepathically. It's entertainment for them.
    Once you've established any kind of bond you could consciously find yourself in their world.
    That's when their fun begins.
    Even though Jim and I have disagreed in a lot of discussions, here I much agree. It seems to me that this 'bond' that Jim mentions is created through various programs aimed at detecting people's 'mental signature', hooking them so that the manipulation may take place.

I agree that Greer is a stooge. When I look at him, I can see that he is not entirely Human, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jamarchitect View Post
    I agree that Greer is a stooge. When I look at him, I can see that he is not entirely Human, if at all.
    He does give that impression...On the Project Avalon forum there are some interesting comments about Greer...opinions range broadly there, but if I remember correctly some members said that he went through a big change over the years, influenced perhaps, and I would think it's that influence that makes him seem not entirely human.

On the other thread (the Synthetics) we are talking about how they 'suck people into their web'...it seems like Greer is working hard to contribute to that:(

Two interesting witnesses posted this on the PJAvalon forum:
    Our idea about how the bad ETs or entities enter the picture is this: they select some people who sincerely search spirituality, mysticism, and influence their minds to make them believe that they have achieved some high state, like initiates. Then they use them to gather and organize groups of people into batteries, to send energy to them, through all those activities which you can normally see in churches (but also in stadiums, on the battlefields, etc.).
    the entire post can be viewed here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post840855
    It seems to me that Greer's initiative is, among other things, aimed at selecting individuals eligible for this kind of treatment.

It's easy to get frustrated with Greer. Government disclosure is pointless. There's no need for it and a waste of time to attempt to force it. The actions that cause change will be ours, not theirs. They'll be last on the bus.

Nobody will alter Greer's course. Perhaps had he been informed in his earliest moments of activity, before the raging currents of fame and ego swept him down the path of least resistance, perhaps a word with him (or about him) might have had a fruitful effect, but it's in my own opinion, a waste of time to fight him or attempt to disprove him. As the leader of the pack he'll be the last to concede to new information.

In my opinion, energy spent creating more accurate presentations and and effective communication structures will be the best use of time and mental energy....... both being limited commodities to be spent wisely.

No need to exhaust myself tearing down defective buildings when there's plenty of free space elsewhere to build.

The clock's ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alio View Post
    No need to exhaust myself tearing down defective buildings when there's plenty of free space elsewhere to build.

Thank goodness for diverse points of view, as we know that 'the game' will be played at many levels.

This is what a Steven Greer supporter stated on his website:
    "To accept the hypothesis that Extra-terrestrials are not harmful, most of the "alien abduction" literature must be discounted. At this time few UFO enthusiasts are willing to take such a difficult, controversial and divisive step."
    Basically an invitation to deny, discount, well documented crimes against humanity.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast