Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CE-5 Initiative: feeding humans to the ET Intervention

So eloquently put, at Project Avalon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    "More mindless blundering from the most misguided effort in human history. This is like the Aztecs having a "Conquistador Contact Event." Genius

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I second that!

Forum Member
    Well thanks for the props, guys. I go in waves at avalon and get frustrated if I spend too much time there. It's hard for me to muster that cool quasi-objectivity that Will and Robert have refined so nicely. I tend to just spray vehemence at anyone and everyone using indelicate language. I suppose there's a place for both tactics :)

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky by Design View Post
    Thanks for the great idea/ opportunity

The Y/T Dr. Steven Greer's movie, "Sirius," vid. has been removed due to multiple third party copywright violations!
    SkyByDesign, are you sure? Here is the new YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZ8wZrCCv0

Quote Originally Posted by Stojan View Post
    SkyByDesign, are you sure? Here is the new YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJZ8wZrCCv0
    You're right mate, it seems like he's setting up for a 'comeback', here is the link to another recent broadcast:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCxZiVXXz0
    he is getting some very positive comments... the thing I don't understand is why is he teaming up with a major proven disinfo agent like Wilcock. One just needs to go onto Project Avalon and search the keyword Wilcock, to find threads containing the most obvious evidence against him.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    You're right mate, it seems like he's setting up for a 'comeback', here is the link to another recent broadcast:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCxZiVXXz0
    he is getting some very positive comments... the thing I don't understand is why is he teaming up with a major proven disinfo agent like Wilcock. One just needs to go onto Project Avalon and search the keyword Wilcock, to find threads containing the most obvious evidence against him.
    Will check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    "More mindless blundering from the most misguided effort in human history. This is like the Aztecs having a "Conquistador Contact Event." Genius
    ...how about the new movie Sirius...any comments? At the moment there are a lot of 'trailers' on YT...on one of them Wilcock says that Greer is a 'benefactor'...another great contribution from Wilcock.

There has been a lot of activity around this on project avalon. Several good threads regarding Dr. Greer and Sirius. Here is one of them that has over 5000 views and many comments in about a week.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-intervention

Forum Member

Steven Greer

Personalities in Ufology.

I find Steven Greer to be Pro Alien. He is just one Personality that is Pro Intervention and is also working on the Pacification of Humanity. It is very easy to recognize this and To me he even looks like a Reptilian. I acknowledge that he wants Humanity to allow the Aliens to have open Interactions with Humanity. He does not seem to have Earth's dominion of our Solar System at the core of his messages, or in his focus. He is just one example of what a Pro Alien personality looks and acts like.

Micky

Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    ...He is just one example of what a Pro Alien personality looks and acts like.

Micky
    I agree, did you notice in the movie 'Sirius' when he brings up ignorant anti alien propaganda? He tries to make anything that is not pro-ET look ignorant, and then projects scenes of Nazis marching to make it look xenophobic to resist Intervention (BTW, that is a visible tactic of the Intervention, I have witnessed it elsewhere). So you're right, he is Pro Intervention and Anti-Humanity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast