Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: CE-5 Initiative: feeding humans to the ET Intervention

Hiya people - I just joined this forum and I have questions , comments about the CE-5 people... I know a few of them and they all seem to have a need to make contact. I feel that they are initiating stuff without knowing what it actually is.. and that they are in fact opening 'portals' that are creating chaos amongst humans. To be specific, these energies are affecting people's minds. Notice that the indiscriminate killings have increased .. as if people have lost their minds ! I once asked the question to them in their forum on FB if they know the difference between the good and bad ETs and I was basically shot down and quartered. No they believe that every ET is good.

Just as is life there is balance. In good and evil. And the same holds true for ETs. But those who dare question this have been made silent.

Are the CE-5ers opening up portals to the nether regions of the Universe without understanding what lies behind and beyond it?

Hi Mystic1,

To what indiscriminate killings are you exactly referring to?

When portals are opened and the nether regions have access to humans. These energy beings can influence human consciousness and thus can affect one's perception of what is real or not. I see a growing trend in that many people's minds are overtaken by thoughts that they cannot control. Hence the indiscriminate killings..

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic1 View Post
    I feel that they are initiating stuff without knowing what it actually is.. and that they are in fact opening 'portals' that are creating chaos amongst humans. To be specific, these energies are affecting people's minds.
    Hi Mystic1, I think you are right, the Intervention is working a lot in the mental environment.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    Hi Mystic1, I think you are right, the Intervention is working a lot in the mental environment.
    The reason I pose this question is that I work in a field that may be 'alien' to some.. called Spirit Release. It deals with entity attachments from this realm, the spiritual realm, other dimensions, past lives, linear lives and extra terrestrials.

Lately I have seen a surge of ET attachments on people. Some display 'spirit' beings, whereas some possess a malevolent agenda. Most can be easily released and diffused, but I am noticing that of late, that these attachments are getting weirder even in the work that I do. Its as if they are not meant to be in this dimension. And I feel that the CE5 people are somewhat responsible for opening portals (and not properly closing them). When you open a portal, the good may first come through. The ones that you invite. But the portals existing on earth and in this dimension are finite. Which means a certain number is created for the balance of earth's energy. Change this number, and the portals change the energy of earth, and in turn, create an imbalance.

My work may not be everyone's liking but there is something that is creating an increase in negative entities that is entering our dimension.

It seems like the CE-5 initiative is still up and running, this is a recent FB post by the group doing it:

Hey everyone, this weekend of course is the July Contact Intensive, but it also happens to be The Global CE-5 Event and The Mass Contact Event.

What does this mean?

It means that there will literally be thousands of people joining us in Contact, Connection, and Meditation the entire weekend!!!

Our true strength is in community, uniting our efforts and awareness as One.

In preparation for the intensive event and weekend, I am keeping in mind and intentions to connect with all others doing this work. Including the ET ambassadors who will be joining us in these event's.

There is so much awakening and awareness as of late regarding ET Contact. We are truly in the mist of an incredible shift and point in history where literally anything can happen. Let's use that to help assist in the awakening of consciousness to accelerate this shift together!
    The mass-feeding keeps going. It is interesting that they say: "...an incredible shift and point in history where literally anything can happen.", and none of the followers think that 'anything' may include enslavement, subjugation and other crimes against humanity.

Sadly, they do not know better, the damage has already been done, and to try to reach those, is like shouting unaided to someone across a vast sea, futile.
    the AA Serenity Prayer is actualy very fitting here:

God, give me grace to accept with serenity
    the things that cannot be changed,
    Courage to change the things
    which should and can be changed,
    (at this time)
    and the Wisdom to distinguish
    the one from the other.

All ve can do is try to protect and save those who can be reached, then in time others can be reached, remember we do not only get one chance as individuals, Gods patience is eternal.

Be with Knowledge, And thus Blessed by God.

Mr. Grey.

Ce-5 Initiative

Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    ...some good news, presently at Avalon Greer's initiatives are being seriously criticized by a lot of the members. Perhaps it's not very compassionate to cheer for this, but with this CE5 initiative he is putting his fellow humans in danger.
    Oh come off it! They'd all be dead the first time they did this if it was dangerous. You all need to pull your heads out of the sand. Seems like your all part of the oil brigade! Why don't you help with the planet instead of criticizing the people who already are! The only danger from ET contact is when the government secretly trades it's people for their technology. Then sacrifices the people in order to keep everything a secret. Kills the people who don't, and keeps it all for their selfishness. You people need to wake up and see the real danger that we call life as we know it now.
    Last edited by HvyMtlJoe; 09-21-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HvyMtlJoe View Post
    Oh come off it! They'd all be dead the first time they did this if it was dangerous.
    Hello HvyMtlJoe and thank you for your participation here.
    You are telling us that anything dangerous will have you killed?
    Sorry to break the news to you but no, it doesn't work like that - this is obvious.
    You all need to pull your heads out of the sand.
    Not sure who this 'you all is', as there are many diverse opinions here, with some decent evidence to back them up - which seems to be a bit lacking in your post.
    But thanks for trying to give advice in any case.
    Why don't you help with the planet instead of criticizing the people who already are!
    So you are trying to tell us that Greer is actually helping the planet while people here are not.
    Well, you are obviously free to believe anything you like, and it would be interesting to hear some well motivated reasons for that.
    Personally I have reasons to distrust him in general.
    One is the fact that for several years he has made ridiculous claims regarding technology, and has come up with zero results - blaming the scientific community of course.
    Here is just a small example from 2009, where he talks about a scientist he knows:
    "He had worked out down to the mathematical formula all the transdimensional technologies up to and including teleportation, dematerialization, anti-gravity, electro-magnetic-gravitic, energy from the vacuum etc. and so on… and I´m just gettin started”… “I have his home adress, his phone number, his curriculum vitae and résumé and know everything about him. I know him very well, this guy is amazing and I´ve been in his Lab”
    Now, I will avoid any comment about what he wrote which is close to comical, but please, consider that now it’s 2015 and still zero results from him; I find it hard to believe that some people still listen to him.
    The only danger from ET contact is when the government secretly trades it's people for their technology. Then sacrifices the people in order to keep everything a secret. Kills the people who don't, and keeps it all for their selfishness.
    I do agree that there are clandestine activities involving ETs and human representatives from government, industry and religion. Not the ‘only’ threat IMO, but a big one for sure.
    You people need to wake up and see the real danger that we call life as we know it now.
    Again, thanks for trying to give advice, but supporting Greer doesn’t endorse you as someone who has a clue as to what being awake to the real danger really means. Have you read the Allies of Humanity books?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4