Thread: If there is an intervention WHY DO NOT WE SEE MORE UFOs ?

If there is an intervention WHY DO NOT WE SEE MORE UFOs ?

Hello to all
    When I speak of the extraterrestrial intervention to individuals (selected) are surprised that in this case we do not see more UFO ? The answer I give them is found in these two videos. It should be noted that the information we are given by "ordinary people," (Pedro Avila/Mexico-Vladislav Karabanov/Russia) the authorities would certainly not have given us this information, they hide them at all costs.
    fC

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7r...amera-nor_news
    http://ufopass.com/en/documentary/?22

(google translation)

Very interesting videos. I would like to know what the Russian speaker was saying. He seemed to be explaining the visual effects of photographing something moving very fast?

Thank you for posting these brother Claude.

Vidéos très intéressantes. Je voudrais savoir ce que l'orateur russe a été dit. Il semblait expliquer les effets visuels de photographier quelque chose qui bouge très vite?

Merci de poster ce frère Claude.

Vladislav Karabanov explains that it is thanks to these high definition devices it manages to detect these objects passing at breakneck speed. Some clearly have a metallic appearance. He is very humble face this discovery. The videos speak for themselves.
    fC

this is the video that I saw in the other, it loses a little in the assumptions. What is important is his discovery, everyone is free to interpret it.
    fC
    http://ufopass.com/en/documentary/?19

Forum Member
    New to the forum. student / advocate of nearly a decade. abductee victim. Boulder visitor. If i may also mention ,along with the high speeds of these craft, i have born witness on more than one (two) occations that ol fimiliar shiny orb moving slowly across the blue sky and then desipering right before my eyes.
    P.S. 'Dark Skies' is in theaters now. The abduction phenomenom. A good oppertunity to take materials to advocate for the message.
    Spencer

Forum Member
    Spencer, brother, welcome. Great to see you on here. I have connected & felt resonance in your physical presence before, which I feel here as well. Glad you made it here.

My only thought re: the videos is that, in my own observations & video capture attempts, it takes rather high end equipment, with a powerful longrange zoom and atleast some kind of adhoc tripod to make much of an effect at capturing suspicious UFO appearing things at even a moderate distance. Even if the UFO may not be moving hardly at all, and if the light strobing effect is discernable, I feel at least a digital SLR camera with telephoto lense or better yet a telescope attachment piece & used telescope would be necessary to capture them, unless they are much much closer. For example, the typical ipod hi definition camera or iphone, would just show a strobing little dot light, whereas, at night/dusk my eye clearly makes out more than one, at a relatively close distance, in the same general place each night, etc. Thankfully much of this equipment, including high definition cameras of video have really come down in price, a lot.

To me the whole UFO phenomenon is not interesting anymore. I think it's way more important for people to become more introspective by, at least, monitoring their dreams and thoughts/feelings and go from there. It's highly plausible that the UFO disco is just meant to distract people from what really matters. Food for thought.

Forum Member
    ..... ...... ....
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-06-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Forum Member
    ..... ...... ....
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 05-06-2017 at 02:16 PM.