Thread: Ascension?

The Society

Ascension?

Question from a student:
    Is "ascension" a real valid phenomenon?
    Nowhere in the New Message or the Allies books did I find a direct mention of what the new age movement refers to as "ascension", progression from 3D physicality to 5D.

Reply from Ellen:
    Just as there are no other races or groups from the cosmos who are going to rescue us, neither is "ascension"going to rescue us.
    Can you feel the human longing to be rescued? That longing makes us very vulnerable to manipulation! Races that wish to "persuade us" have only to play on that longing. The Allies of humanity warn us to be very, very careful.

We must ourselves do the hard work to secure the freedom and sovereignty of our planet, to unite our people, to take care of the resources of our Earth. We have within us the greatness to do this! We have a spiritual nature that we can learn to turn to and rely on. We know and value freedom. It is our intended destiny to remain free, so that ultimately our world might join the network of rare free races in the universe. Yet this is not guaranteed.

If we give over the 'keys to our kingdom' to the Intervening races that are pacifying and persuading us, then all that humanity has gained will be lost, and we will become colonized, slaves to our captors.

We must 'rescue' ourselves, not hope that other races, or some dimensional Ascension will rescue us.

Forum Member
    Ellen: Thank you for your reply. For me it does not resolve the issue. It is widely understood that ascension is a move to unity consciousness, out of duality consciousness, i.e. out of good being vs bad being. New message information seems not to acknowledge this, nor does your reply. Youre reply merely dismisses the idea, which arouses suspicions.

Quote Originally Posted by bunglenzippy View Post
    Ellen: Thank you for your reply. For me it does not resolve the issue. It is widely understood that ascension is a move to unity consciousness, out of duality consciousness, i.e. out of good being vs bad being. New message information seems not to acknowledge this, nor does your reply. Youre reply merely dismisses the idea, which arouses suspicions.
    I would like to give my thoughts on this. We must be careful about semantics and definitions when we speak of terms and words. Especially with very broad terms like ascension. If you describe ascension as unity consciousness, then I would say that would be fine. That is the ultimate place we are headed for in our long journey back to the Creator. The New Message speaks of this in different terms than you did.

So, what is being emphasized in the NM Teachings and the Allies Briefings is that we will have to re-connect with Knowledge within ourselves to be able to discern our actions correctly. We will not be whisked up into that state and everything will be fine, and that the aliens will help us with that state change. It is up to us to prepare and do the work that must be done in the world.

A great preparation has been given in the Book Steps to Knowledge. But we must take that journey ourselves. No alien race will be able to give us something of greater value, no matter what they promise. And we are told through the Allies and NM that we are not yet ready for this kind of contact. And we must see that if we are to navigate through this time in our world successfully.
    Last edited by robert 2012; 06-29-2012 at 03:26 AM.

Forum Member

Ascension

Thanks Robert, that moves things on a little. I now see it this way.

(Personal) ascension is the rising in personal consciousness, what NM would call connecting to Knowledge, out of our familiar third-density consciousness. Different people will I assume rise to varying degrees, depending on acceptance and allowing etc. Steps to knowledge seems to be one way this rise in consciousness can be undertaken. I assume A Course in Miracles would be another (just to pick one example among many).

Forum Member
    Steps to Inner Knowledge leads you up the Mountain of a Deeper Spiritual awareness, Knowledge is the most powerful force in the Universe, and it is a spiritual force. So Steps to Knowledge teaches you how to be with that force and have it work with you. You then are on a higher spiritual plane mentally. Is that Ascension in some form. I have no opinion on that.

Forum Member
    [QUOTE=Ellen;5381]Question from a student:
    Is "ascension" a real valid phenomenon?
    Nowhere in the New Message or the Allies books did I find a direct mention of what the new age movement refers to as "ascension", progression from 3D physicality to 5D.

Reply from Ellen:
    Just as there are no other races or groups from the cosmos who are going to rescue us, neither is "ascension"going to rescue us.

Forum Member
    I think the concept for the word ascention is misused or misunderstood. It is not a process that will just sweep you up and save you from yourself. Don't be taken in by the gullible thought that 12/21/12 was going to blast us all into the fifth dimension! We have to earn that status for ourselves individually. Maybe its more appropriately referring to the evolutionary process of the awakening of the world one person at a time. This process has been speeding up partially due to the internet linking the whole planet together, along with what has been referred to the thinning of the veil. So much material is available to so many people now. The info in many forms is available now you just have to seek and you will find it! Use discernment to verify and keep an open mind!
    I think ascention refers to the process of awakening our minds.

Forum Member
    I am sure your interpretation is genuine but I believe that the whole ascension into 4-5D fraud was a failed attempt orchestrated by the Intervention, so now that it has been proven false we have all these re-phrasings, new explanations, new BS basically, just excuses to avoid admitting to having promoted or fallen for ascension related idiocies; so I would recommend to just forget the term, and if we want to talk about awakening we should not call it ascension.
    BTW, the "thinning of the veil" is another load of BS IMO, just a follow-up on the ascension attempt.

Who is your spiritual evolution for?

If you think it is for yourself, then any of the ascension trips seem so inviting. But in order to buy into this idea, you have to identify primarily with the mind. Any and all ascension scenarios involve retaining the personal mind through the dimensional portal - as if you just blink and find yourself in a new reality with your mind essentially intact.

In a New Message value system, not only is this nonsense, but you also don't care one way or the other whether your personal mind gets its fair shake and gets to rock out in the fourth or fifth dimension, depending on your brand of new age philosophy. It becomes clear that your reality is going to stick for an entire lifetime. If you want to trade up, you're going to have to complete the mission you took on in this lifetime and this reality.

Then you can go on to bigger and better things. Maybe. But it will involve trading in this vehicle for a vehicle that can navigate that reality.