Thread: Great Need for Clarification by the Allies of our Current Situation

Forum Member

Great Need for Clarification by the Allies of our Current Situation

Those known as the Illuminati are notorious for creating problems and then also providing the solutions. This is how they secretly keep control of everything. David Icke has explained this process in great detail in his writings and lectures on the Illuminati and their Reptilian ET allies.

Over the past year extraterrestrials have supposedly been neutralizing the weapons systems of the Illuminati and clearing out the underground bases of extraterrestrials who are allies of the Illuminati but enemies of the general mankind of Earth. It is also being reported that mass arrests of the Illuminati are imminent, made possible by a combination of factors including the meltdown of the world financial system and the neutralization of the Illuminati-controlled nuclear weapons systems.

Thus, it appears on the "surface" that the "dark cabal" is finally being defeated, but is this all just a very clever trick on the part of the Illuminati, designed to deceive all but the very wise? In other words, are the Illuminati actually COOPERATING with these very extraterrestrials on the highest covert levels, to make it APPEAR that the Illuminati and its NEW WORLD ORDER are being defeated, while in reality the REAL ILLUMINATI AGENDA ALL ALONG was to HELP these same specific ETs ( which on the "surface" APPEAR to be defeating the Illuminati ) in their INTERVENTION in and eventual TAKEOVER of planet Earth?

If the Allies of Humanity could clarify this situation, it would be most helpful, indeed, to a great many people. In the past, most people have regarded the Grays and Reptilians to be the primary ET allies of the Illuminati - but is it the case that those who are neutralizing the Illuminati-controlled nuclear weapons systems, and clearing out the underground bases, are also actually ET allies of the Illuminati on the highest, most covert levels?

In other words, is what now APPEARS to be the defeat of the Illuminati, and the defeat of the NEW WORLD ORDER, just the ULTIMATE ILLUMINATI DECEPTION and thus actually a major triumph for the Illuminati?

I would suggest reading the Allies Briefings if you are in need of clarification on their position. Book 1 is free online in the main section of the site. The most recent Briefing is Book 3 and you can order it from the main site also. It should make it clear what the Allies are conveying.

Forum Member
    Dear Robert 2012:

Thanks for your reply!

So far, I have carefully read all the FREE material available on the Allies of Humanity website.

My understanding is that, according to the Allies of Humanity, mankind's TRUE ET allies have a strict non-interventionist policy. This implies that the ETs who are currently neutralizing the Illuminati-controlled weapons systems, etc., are INTERVENTIONISTS who are doing these things primarily in their own self-interest. In other words, they are doing everything they can to stop World War III from starting, because World War III would destroy the surface of the planet, which obviously would destroy the resources and biospherre of the planet, which is what they are interested in maintaining and harvesting.

However, this understanding still doesn't answer the question of whether these events were/are all part of the Illuminati MASTERPLAN all along, or whether the actions of these ET INTERVENTIONISTS are in opposition to the current actual agenda of the Illuminati. The TRUTH of the matter may be that what we are witnessing is 2 different ET INTERVENTIONIST GROUPS battling against each other. It would be the REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS ( the current Illuminati at the highest levels, if David Icke is correct ) battling for supremacy against some other ET INTERVENTIONIST GROUP whose name has yet to be disclosed in the public domain.

It is also a possibility that the UFOs observed neutralizing weapons systems were manufactured by the Illuminati ( Reptilian Shapeshifters ) themselves, and that this fact ( if it really is a fact ) is unknown to the official, legitimate military forces of the world ( or unknown at least to the personnel in the lower levels of those military forces ). This would make it APPEAR that the UFOs which are neutralizing the weapons systems are the "good guys," while in reality it is just the Illuminati up to their old tricks again. A masterful Illuminati PSY-OPS or REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY operation. This could be a scenario where on the one hand ( that is, on the political level of events ) the Illiminati APPEARS to be trying to start World War III, while on the other hand they are using UFOs they have secretly manufactured to neutralize their own weapons systems. In the background would be ET INTERVENTIONISTS who will step in to begin taking control of the planet, once it APPEARS that the Illuminati and their New World Order has been defeated, and once the Federal Reserve System, IRS ( Internal Revenue Service ), international banking families, etc., have been put out of business. However, if all these institutions and people are COVERTLY replaced with ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS, then in the long run humanity and the planet will be worse off than we currently are with the Illuminati in control ( unless the top members of the Illuminati actually are REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS, as David Icke indicates ).

It seems that humanity really is between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. Obviously, we have to cooperate with the ET forces which are neutralizing the weapons systems and thus making World War III an impossibility. After that issue is put to rest, then it would seem that humanity needs to concentrate on finding ways to conclusively identify the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS, to make sure they don't get into positions of power on the planet. For example, several high-ranking leaders in the Pentagon and in other military and intelligence forces of the world, who currently APPEAR on the surface to be against the Illuminati agenda, may simply be ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS in disguise, just waiting for their opportunity to get into DIRECT CONTROL of institutions and events - once it APPEARS ( on the surface ) that the Illuminati New World Order has been defeated.

It would be most helpful if the Allies of Humanity would comment MORE SPECIFICALLY on these possible scenarios as outlined above. Which scenarios ( if any ) are actually correct, and what technology should be developed and/or employed for conclusively identifying the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS?

Forum Member
    Dear Eleutherios,

It is not the first time I hear that some Aliens have defeated the Aliens who are in the Underground Bases.
    It is a great scenario and I have heard this so many times that it seems that all the galaxy came to displace the Aliens in these bases, except us lol ! You seem to recognize that if any of these scenario were real, at the end those who would remove those who have builded the bases would propably do it in their own interest and I find that it is completly natural and healthy to suspect such a thing.

Now I think that those who have builded the Underground Bases has NEVER moved and that nobody tried to make them move, and that while we are wondering if something like this happened, in fact really nothing has happened except that they are still here without our permission and for many of us without our awareness and that we are not massively and publicly expressing that we want them to leave. But I hope that this day will come. I am also really concerned with our self-sufficiency, if you read Allies 3 you will understand why.

Forum Member
    Dear David:

Thanks very much for replying to my posts on this topic.

We seem to be entering a period of time where there is GREAT CONFUSION occurring about the topics we are discussing here.

Many people believe that planet Earth will soon be making a transition from the 3rd-dimension to the 4th-dimension, and that all humanity will be doing this also, along with planet Earth. This belief is tied in with the Mayan Long Count Calendar and the date Dec. 21, 2012, which is the end of a certain cycle in that calendar. The problem with this idea is that the Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhood have stated emphatically that it is not possible for all of humanity to be "triggered" by any event ( cosmic or otherwise ) to simultaneously shift into a 4th-dimensional body or 4th-dimensional frequency expression.

All the people who believe humanity will be shortly shifting into a 4th-dimensional form are basically no longer concerned with what the Illuminati is doing on the 3rd-dimensional Earth, since they believe we will all soon be beyond the reach of the Illiminati and their nefarious schemes. The idea which is currently being promulgated by several individuals, that ETs who are members of the Andromeda Council ( specifically ETs from Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon ) have recently cleared out all the Reptilian Draco and Reptilian Hydra underground bases, and are also actively engaged in stopping WW III and in neutralizing a lot of major Earth changes, is a corollary to the idea of Earth and humanity shifting from the 3rd to the 4th dimension. However, the problem with this idea is, if humanity is really going to SHORTLY be "triggered" into a 4th-dimensional form ( beyond the reach of the Illuminati and their Reptilian allies ), doesn't it seem that there would be no need to clean out all the underground Reptilian bases at this time? Why bother to clean out the underground bases, if humanity will shortly be shifting to a 4th-dimensional Earth, to a 4th-dimensional frequency level which is beyond the reach of the Illuminati and their Reptilian allies? So, this scenario doesn't seem to comply with common sense and/or common logic.

Due to the proliferation of information on the internet, a great many people are now aware of the Illuminati, and it is common knowledge that the Illuminati started the Federal Reserve System, the BIS ( Bank for International Settlements in Brussels, Belgium ), and later the Bretton Woods monetary agencies, as a way to get control of the economies of all countries. It now appears that the Illuminati have orchestrated events in such a way that these systems they have set up will be "crashing," and that a new world monetary system of some type will have to be set up to replace that which is crashing. There is supposedly a bloc of 143 nations ( known as the "Unaligned Nations" ) which are in opposition to the Illuminati-controlled bloc of 28 nations. But how do we know that the Illuminati is not secretly in control of both blocs, and that both blocs won't be covertly controlled by the Illuminati into forming a new Illuminati world monetary system, which will seem very benign in comparison with what now exists, but which will be controlled by the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS and thus will be worse IN THE LONG RUN than the system we have now.

Also, even if mass arrests are made, how do we know those being arrested aren't CLONES
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Dear Eleutherios,

It is not the first time I hear that some Aliens have defeated the Aliens who are in the Underground Bases.
    It is a great scenario and I have heard this so many times that it seems that all the galaxy came to displace the Aliens in these bases, except us lol ! You seem to recognize that if any of these scenario were real, at the end those who would remove those who have builded the bases would propably do it in their own interest and I find that it is completly natural and healthy to suspect such a thing.

Now I think that those who have builded the Underground Bases has NEVER moved and that nobody tried to make them move, and that while we are wondering if something like this happened, in fact really nothing has happened except that they are still here without our permission and for many of us without our awareness and that we are not massively and publicly expressing that we want them to leave. But I hope that this day will come. I am also really concerned with our self-sufficiency, if you read Allies 3 you will understand why.

Forum Member
    Eleutherios

We cannot know or trust anything that is not coming from our own internal, deeper source. As one who has completed M. V. Summer's Steps to knowledge I can assure you that the only sure way to wisdom is by connecting with the ancient aspect of yourself that is the fundamental nature of your immortal being. Through this connection you will be able to discern the activities and events unfolding. The veil is thinning and everyday our world is merging closer and closer with the the higher aspect of universal life. Intelligences that we cannot even begin to comprehend, some that are far more knowledgeable and clever than we could ever of imagine. There is a lot of confusion but that confusion comes from the physical portion of yourself, the day to day conscious mind can only understand by reason and intellect, there is a limit, both of which are valuable and necessary to function in this realm, but in terms of discernment in the mental realm, it can only take you so far, we must use a deeper portion of our being to see through the veil. We walk simultaniously in two worlds, the realm of the physical, and the realm of the mental. You must awaken this deeper portion of your being so that you can make sense of the events that are unfolding. Yes, there is a lot of mis-information out there, a lot of mumble jumbo, but that is not important, what is important is that you awaken this deeper portion of your being. This struggle goes far more deeper and is far more greater than just what is occuring at the surface in the physical environment. The forces of manipulation go far deeper into the psyche of the human being, deep in to the sub-conscious and un-conscious level of the human mind. Manipulation begins there, the seeds are planted there, what you see out in the surface is nothing more than the sprout of those seeds. Your intuition is correct, something just does not seem right, and that is because we are beggining to have a sense of how clever the manipulation of the human mind has been. I can only tell you that unless you're viewing the world through the influence of your ancient self, your true being, then you will not know whether what you are seeing and hearing is coming from a realiable source and one that has our best interest at hands. Focus your intention in developing your own sense instead of what is occuring at the surface. Our work begins there. And naturally, if guided by Knowledge, you will be exactly where you need to be and your contrubution to a collapsing world will be felt greatly.

Forum Member
    Dear Deuce:

Thanks for replying to my post!

Yes, I agree with everything you have said here. I AM in communication with my Higher Self ( Holy Christ Self ), and the information I have posted ( in the form of rhetorical questions ) is the result of that communication.

The basic conclusions I have come to are as follows. The Illuminati are still in control, just as they have been for the past few centuries. Due to the proliferation of truth through the internet, they realize they have to change their mode of control, because people will no longer put up with the old overt methods of control: economic control via control through the monetary system.

The Illuminati's NEW PLAN is to co-rule the world with the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS described by Marshall Summers. It appears that currently these ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS are being referred to as the Andromeda Council, and that their main human mouthpiece at this time is a man named Tolec. Another man who is giving out similar information is named John Kettler. Tolec and Kettler's information appears to be largely correct - the only thing which is at issue is, are the ETs of the Andromeda Council secretly working with the Illuminati or not? In order for their NEW PLAN to be implemented, the Illuminati first had to get rid of their old allies the Reptilian Dracos and Hydras. ET forces of the Andromeda Council were able to rid the world of the Reptilians, so now the way is clear for the NEW PLAN to begin to unfold.

MASS ARRESTS of Illuminati will take place, but those being arrested in most cases will simply be CLONES of members of the Illuminati and not the real people. This will leave the REAL Illuminati intact and secretly still in control. The Illuminati purposely created the financial meltdown, knowing people would react to it by insisting that the international banking and economic systems have to be totally reformed. The Illuminati will let these reforms take place, and the average person will then be SATISFIED that the Illuminati has been defeated and destroyed. The people will have been fooled again! Because the Illuminati will still be covertly controlling everything behind the scenes, in league with their ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONIST allies, who will hold most of the positions of power.

In the United States, the average person will be happy that the country has resumed functioning as a constitutional republic and that the finances of the country are no longer under the control of the Federal Reserve System and the IRS. That's probably about as far as the average person will think about the matter. Yes, the people will be free in that respect and other respects, but WHO is still behind the scenes controlling everything? Again, on the SURFACE the people will be free, but behind the scenes the REAL CONTROL will merely have shifted from the Reptilian/Illuminati alliance to the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONIST/Illuminati alliance.

Bottom Line: All the changes which will soon be occurring are really just a new Illuminati Masterplan, and it isn't the victory of the Forces of Light over the Forces of Darkness. Although the lot of the average person under the Illuminat's new Masterplan will be greatly improved, humanity will still be in a position of relative slavery when viewed from the perspective of the wider galactic community.

My purpose in posting this is to alert people to the need to look beyond SURFACE APPEARANCES to the very serious implications of ET interference in human affairs. Yes, the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS ridded our world of the Reptilians, stopped WW III from occurring, and are helping to ameliorate major Earth changes, but now we have to worry about the PRICE we have to pay for that service!

Forum Member

Alien Interference, hybrids

This is in response to Eleutherios:

I'm not sure if I've used the correct reply messaging, so forgive me if its not quite right. I wanted to respond to the last statement made in the end of Eleutherios' post. It is how to really discern the alien interference factor, and also staying deeply rooted in ones own soul/divine connection so that the deep inner knowing is always our guide in being able to tell who is speaking the truth and what agenda is what.

It is so complex, and it seems the that ones who get headline attention are ones we probably need to be careful about. For example Tolec, Kettler and so much of the Ascension material floating around.

I suppose it could be useful to have a discerning eye to who the ET hybrid interventionists are, and how these people's energy can be discerned as a red flag. At the same time we don't want to demonize and do witch hunting on who these person's are but there are behaviors and relationship dynamics that one can watch out for to be aware.

This is not a popular subject really and can be risky, and can be used to hurt others. This is one of the subjects I brought about in my first book, "The Love Bite" just to establish the fact that aliens do interfere in our relationships, even setting them up or disrupting them. But there is more, so much more. In my next book, "The Dark Side of Cupid" I focused more on specific relationship dynamics of what I call "the paranormally influenced love connection/relationship" where there is interference and how this manifests in the relationship.(Energy Vampirism of our soul essence is a real issue here) I didn't want to focus on the alien abduction angle, but rather how to recognize, resolve and recover from such "influenced relationships". It is a solutions oriented approach to a very uncomfortable and scary subject. Most will dismiss it outright, but if you have been researching the truth in this UFO/ET/Conspiracy related field for any amount of time, you also may have run across this in your own life, friendships or small circles of friends, co-workers.

For those who are already deeply rooted in their own divine soul essence, you may know this intuitively. But many do not have this deep inner connection fully realized, especially those who have been in abusive families or past trauma, addictions or a life of alien abductions. I do think it is about the Soul and how we can nurture, protect and empower this part of ourselves.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleutherios View Post
    Dear Deuce:

Thanks for replying to my post!

Yes, I agree with everything you have said here. I AM in communication with my Higher Self ( Holy Christ Self ), and the information I have posted ( in the form of rhetorical questions ) is the result of that communication.

The basic conclusions I have come to are as follows. The Illuminati are still in control, just as they have been for the past few centuries. Due to the proliferation of truth through the internet, they realize they have to change their mode of control, because people will no longer put up with the old overt methods of control: economic control via control through the monetary system.

The Illuminati's NEW PLAN is to co-rule the world with the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS described by Marshall Summers. It appears that currently these ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS are being referred to as the Andromeda Council, and that their main human mouthpiece at this time is a man named Tolec. Another man who is giving out similar information is named John Kettler. Tolec and Kettler's information appears to be largely correct - the only thing which is at issue is, are the ETs of the Andromeda Council secretly working with the Illuminati or not? In order for their NEW PLAN to be implemented, the Illuminati first had to get rid of their old allies the Reptilian Dracos and Hydras. ET forces of the Andromeda Council were able to rid the world of the Reptilians, so now the way is clear for the NEW PLAN to begin to unfold.

MASS ARRESTS of Illuminati will take place, but those being arrested in most cases will simply be CLONES of members of the Illuminati and not the real people. This will leave the REAL Illuminati intact and secretly still in control. The Illuminati purposely created the financial meltdown, knowing people would react to it by insisting that the international banking and economic systems have to be totally reformed. The Illuminati will let these reforms take place, and the average person will then be SATISFIED that the Illuminati has been defeated and destroyed. The people will have been fooled again! Because the Illuminati will still be covertly controlling everything behind the scenes, in league with their ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONIST allies, who will hold most of the positions of power.

In the United States, the average person will be happy that the country has resumed functioning as a constitutional republic and that the finances of the country are no longer under the control of the Federal Reserve System and the IRS. That's probably about as far as the average person will think about the matter. Yes, the people will be free in that respect and other respects, but WHO is still behind the scenes controlling everything? Again, on the SURFACE the people will be free, but behind the scenes the REAL CONTROL will merely have shifted from the Reptilian/Illuminati alliance to the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONIST/Illuminati alliance.

Bottom Line: All the changes which will soon be occurring are really just a new Illuminati Masterplan, and it isn't the victory of the Forces of Light over the Forces of Darkness. Although the lot of the average person under the Illuminat's new Masterplan will be greatly improved, humanity will still be in a position of relative slavery when viewed from the perspective of the wider galactic community.

My purpose in posting this is to alert people to the need to look beyond SURFACE APPEARANCES to the very serious implications of ET interference in human affairs. Yes, the ET HYBRID INTERVENTIONISTS ridded our world of the Reptilians, stopped WW III from occurring, and are helping to ameliorate major Earth changes, but now we have to worry about the PRICE we have to pay for that service!

Personally, anyone who's a friend of humanity and says they won't intervene BECAUSE they are a friend, to me, is not a good friend at all.

I mean say you are out on the street, and you see your best friend being attacked by some screwball who wants to kill/rob/rape that friend....do YOU just go, "I'm his/her friend, there I can not step in and help...he or she will just be dependent on me after that!" No, smeg for brains, you go out there and give that jerk attacking your friend a a free trip to Disney Fist, or introduce the guy to your two friends, "Smith and Wesson".

I once saved a woman from a guy who had rape on his mind (a man with a ski mask, a switchblade, and shoving the girl's face in his groin sure as hell says 'rape' to me) and I grabbed a tree branch that was nearby and clobbered the guy across the shoulders. He ran away, doing up his fly and ran off.

THAT'S what a friends do, help each other, not go around saying "we are your friends, but we won't help you." and be faceless at that.

Call me a black sheep on this site, but that's what friends do, not give some philosophical debate on the ramifications of stepping in to help. The problem with the world is no one helps each other.....you mean to tell me the way to the universe is don't help anyone? I am starting to feel more and more like real life Doctor Who, listening to all this stuff.