Thread: December 21, 2012 - What do you think will happen?

December 21, 2012 - What do you think will happen?

Moderator's Note: This thread was started from a question posed in their introduction by mandyksmith.

Hi I'm mandyksmith, I was wondering what everybody here actually believes will happen in December 2012. Some believe a planet
    is going to come dangerously close to the earth which in turn is driven by aliens (as foretold by the Mayans)
    which will cause major devastation to the planet and the governments will use this to get a better control over humanity (one order & the illuminatai) or some believe this is the again foretold Armeggeddon as told in the Bible,
    although I'm a little dubious about this one, as it does state in the good book that "no man will know the time or hour, not even God himself", and yet there are pictures and writings telling us about what's apparently going to happen near the end of this particular year. There are quite a few takes on this till it's starting to make my head hurt, so just what am i supposed to believe ??.
    Last edited by robert 2012; 05-04-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Forum Member
    Well, all I can think of to say is: be careful what you let yourself believe. As far as I recall, the only thing in the Book of Revelation that I am aware of that comes close to this particular scenario are the verses about a star called "Wormwort" crashing into the earth and burning up a third of the earth's rivers and poisoning a third more.

This of course is somewhat different than the Planet X/Nibiru scenario that I believe is being described here. I'm not an expert on the Book of Revelation so if someone more knowledgeable than me can find corroborating verses then go ahead. Personally I don't put a great deal of stock in the Book of Revelation as a predictor of future events, nor am I sure about the whole Planet X/Nibiru thing. I may research the subject further. Of course, I'd prefer if it didn't happen, since I believe we have enough on our plate to be concerned with!

As for what I think may happen in December this year, lots of stuff probably. There may be a mass ascension into a higher state of consciousness, there may not. It all depends on the movement of life.